FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing in shops

Flashing in shops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still looking to fulfil my fantasy of meeting a woman/ couple and follow her discreetly around a supermarket as she teases me by flashing when nobody else is watching !!! In Burnley most Mondays and Fridays all daytime and would love to hear from anyone interested in this kind of fun ?? Private messages welcome

Steve x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

I met a very naughty mature coupke off fab last year...it was arranged for me to meet them in the local town centre, i one particular department store, i was to follow the lady around the shop as she bent over flashing her bra less breasts .then she squatted down behind a shelf to supposedly look at an iten on the bottom shekf , she allowed her knees to be splaydd wide apart ...she had no panties on and her smooth pussy was on full show !!, gaping open glistening and obviously already very WET ..

We had previously exchanged mobile numbers , she texted me to say she wanted to feel my fingers in her horny wet CUNT ..

She askdd me to meet her at the store lifts ...it was a quiet afternoon and no one else was waiting for the lift ..the doors opened and as soon as they closed she lifted her short dress and laid back against the mirror and said ...FINGER my soaking HOLE ....which of course i did ..she rubbed my cock as i pushed three fingers into her pussy ...she CUM over !y hand just in time as the lift "pinged " and the doors opened ...luckily no one was waiting on the top floor to go back down ...

Totally 100% TRUE ..

"I met a very naughty mature coupke off fab last year...it was arranged for me to meet them in the local town centre, i one particular department store, i was to follow the lady around the shop as she bent over flashing her bra less breasts .then she squatted down behind a shelf to supposedly look at an iten on the bottom shekf , she allowed her knees to be splaydd wide apart ...she had no panties on and her smooth pussy was on full show !!, gaping open glistening and obviously already very WET ..

We had previously exchanged mobile numbers , she texted me to say she wanted to feel my fingers in her horny wet CUNT ..

She askdd me to meet her at the store lifts ...it was a quiet afternoon and no one else was waiting for the lift ..the doors opened and as soon as they closed she lifted her short dress and laid back against the mirror and said ...FINGER my soaking HOLE ....which of course i did ..she rubbed my cock as i pushed three fingers into her pussy ...she CUM over !y hand just in time as the lift "pinged " and the doors opened ...luckily no one was waiting on the top floor to go back down ...

Totally 100% TRUE .."

(thu sounds perfect mate , I would love them to go to the toilets and slip her panties off then discreetly pass them to me and I go off to the toilets and taste them and fill them with my cum and pass them back to her in the shop mb)

Stockton

I met the same couple about a week later in a bar one lunch time , she did exactly that..slipped her knickers off beneath the table . I had her sit on my hand as i fingered her and rubbed her swollen CLIT beneth the table ..

I was handed her red silk knickers to USE for my own pleasure later ..

"I met the same couple about a week later in a bar one lunch time , she did exactly that..slipped her knickers off beneath the table . I had her sit on my hand as i fingered her and rubbed her swollen CLIT beneth the table ..

I was handed her red silk knickers to USE for my own pleasure later .."

. Mmmmmmmm perfect

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to see exposed flesh...less likely this time of year though....it's f-f-f-freezing here..

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Love to see exposed flesh...less likely this time of year though....it's f-f-f-freezing here.."

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmm nice love to try that mm

Stockton

Im sure with a little imagination there are still plenty of places where a bit of naughty flashing /teasing fun can take place ??

This same lady also traveled up an escalator in the same department store with a verh short skirt on and NO knickers....i was about three steps behind her and there was an older guy about 70 i guess just behind me ...he and i saw her puffy ,smooth pussy lips between her ASS cheeks as she bent slightly to straighten her hold ups ....what a HOT sight it was ...

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I love supermarkets

"I love supermarkets "

Where are all the Glasgow flashers

We are hoping my sexy wife will do a bit of flashing when we go Christmas shopping.

kat loves to flash check our pics

By *alawCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I love doing this, it turns me on no end wearing a nice white blouse while out shopping with no bra on, yes especially in this chilly weather. I enjoy the looks I get with is stimulating however nothing naughty has come of yet xx

Anyone around the Burnley area today and fancy some flashing fun ???

"Still looking to fulfil my fantasy of meeting a woman/ couple and follow her discreetly around a supermarket as she teases me by flashing when nobody else is watching !!! In Burnley most Mondays and Fridays all daytime and would love to hear from anyone interested in this kind of fun ?? Private messages welcome

Steve x"

We do this regular, l love the looks guys give me when they realise I have no bra or nickers on, my hubby loves taking pics of me in cafes, supermarkets, shops etc, and it is so horney.

"Still looking to fulfil my fantasy of meeting a woman/ couple and follow her discreetly around a supermarket as she teases me by flashing when nobody else is watching !!! In Burnley most Mondays and Fridays all daytime and would love to hear from anyone interested in this kind of fun ?? Private messages welcome

Steve x

We do this regular, l love the looks guys give me when they realise I have no bra or nickers on, my hubby loves taking pics of me in cafes, supermarkets, shops etc, and it is so horney."

"We are hoping my sexy wife will do a bit of flashing when we go Christmas shopping."

When and where are you going Christmas shopping x

We will probably go to peterbough.

In the next two weeks the shops are open till nine so plenty of time

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

"kat loves to flash check our pics "

Great pics would love to see more

In Burnley all day Wednesday & Friday and would love some of this kind of fun )) message if interested

Steve x

If any ladies looking for this on Saturday cum help me with my Xmas shopping.

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

I always flash in supermarkets and other places .love guys to see my pussy in bars

By *s as a cpl 2Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Take a peak at our pics from a shop in Turkey, Mrs looked after the shop keeper while I took the pics.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

"We are hoping my sexy wife will do a bit of flashing when we go Christmas shopping."

That would be nice

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Would love to find a female or couple to do this with! Often in Stockport Tesco on a Saturday!?!

"Take a peak at our pics from a shop in Turkey, Mrs looked after the shop keeper while I took the pics."

love those pix x thank you for sharing

"Take a peak at our pics from a shop in Turkey, Mrs looked after the shop keeper while I took the pics."

Wow that must have been soooooo horny to watch, as above thanks for sharing

Anyone local to me like to sort it out

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Would luv to but you have hidden profile, such a tease lol.

Tina often shops in Bath wearing her favourite tartan skirt and no knickers.

She hasn't deliberately flashed yet but gets wet knowing her pussy is 'close' to exposed.

Im sure a few lucky guys have glimpsed a peek whilst behind her on the escalators in Debinhams..

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nice one Tina

Anyone around the Burnley area today ( Friday ) for some flashing fun ???

Anyone local tomorrow need to be watched

I used to ride up & down 13 floors in a lift with a girl at work. Excitment waiting on the ping at every floor. Also had sex in the toilets at work with a girl on my floor

Anyone local to me want to flash me

Great turn shopping and in bars wearing stockings and peep hole bras. X

Would love to but profile is hidden

I can't. You've hidden your profile

By *oyandTrudyCouple  over a year ago

norwich

This was a while ago but still fun

It had been a long time since we had played with anyone else. Life sometimes gets in the way. Then something happens that makes you go hmmmm.

We were shopping. Miss was wearing a short skirt with a thong and a blouse that was quite thin. You could see her bra underneath. A white lacy one. This was just a shopping trip but she dressed in a way I like. I like to watch her arse and to see some cleavage.

We were in the underwear department and she was looking at the bras on the bottom shelf. I was watching her from the end of the isle. Its what I do. She was bending over so I could see her arse very well. The skirt was still at a respectable height. Then she was crouching on the floor facing me. She looked around to make sure there wasn’t anyone looking and then she slowly parted her knees. Still pretending to look at the bras. Another look and she opened them wide so I could see right up her skirt. Her thong was pulled tight in her pussy. She stroked the inside of her thigh up to the thong and then, almost accidently, touched her pussy.

She was giving me a nice show. At least that’s what I thought until I glanced behind me and saw another shopper watching her. I didn’t even hear him behind me. She wasn’t giving me a show. She was giving this stranger a show. I couldn’t help but smile. When I looked back at her she had undone a button on her blouse and was showing quite a lot of cleavage. Her legs were still apart, showing her thong to this man.

“Are you here on your own mate?” I asked. He said he was. “Im Paul. I hope you don’t mind me staring.”

“Not at all.” I said. “ To be honest I thought she was flashing her pussy at me. You like what you see?”

“Are you kidding? She’s very sexy.” He replied.

My girl was grinning all over her face as she walked towards us holding a matching bra and thong set. “ I think I would like to try this on darling. Would you help me?”

Oh I think Paul here would be happy to help you dear. If you want to Paul?”

“Really?” He looked like a schoolboy who’d been given the keys to a sweet shop.

“Sure. You’ll look after him, wont you? Just pretend you’re together. I’ll grab some jeans and listen from the next door cubicle.”

I’m pretty sure his bulge was visible as he followed her into the changing room. I showed the girl the jeans I wanted to try on and went into the room next to Paul and my girl.

The changing rooms were in a corner arrangement so I could see the gap under the doors. I could hear kissing. From the position of the feet they were obviously very close. As I listened I could hear a zip being undone and then her skirt was around her feet. She kicked it away and then another zip as his trousers were being removed. Again I could see him kick them away. I wish I could see more. The images going through my head were making my cock strain. I wasn’t really sure how far she was going to go until I saw their underwear being kicked away too. Next she was on her knees and I could hear him moan as she was very clearly sucking his cock. I was amazed she was going so far. He must have had a nice cock.

Well he must have had a VERY nice cock because in hardly any time she was standing up again and had turned to face away from him. Then I knew what she was up to. The changing rooms have a seat in them and she must have been bending over it because I could now hear her moaning. Was she really going to let this stranger fuck her in the middle of ASDA? Oh yes. Indeed she was, because the next sound I heard was the sound of cock, fucking wet pussy.

I bet he couldn’t believe his luck. I know I was enjoying it. From what I could gather so was she, the dirty cow.

It was all over in a matter of minutes. Underwear and clothes were being put back on. They parted and by the time I came out of the changing room he was gone and she was flushed and grinning like a Cheshire cat. A cat that got the cream. I just wished I had been able to watch his cock sliding in and out of her. I wonder where he came.

When we got home I found out. Her thong was soaked with it. She had actually let him shoot his load inside her. She must have been so turned on she didn’t care.

Now that really turned me on and I bent her over and slid my cock into that cum drenched pussy. I didn’t last very long before I filled her with my own cum. We never talked about it but we keep grinning at each other every time we go to ASDA. I wonder if we will see Paul again. I’m sure he hopes we will. Secretly I’m sure my girl hopes we run into each other again

We hope to go shopping in peterbough one night this week I hope lovely sexy wife will flash some of the other shoppers I will stand back and watch maybe guide anyone who is interested in a look or maybe touch.

By *oyandTrudyCouple  over a year ago

norwich

"We hope to go shopping in peterbough one night this week I hope lovely sexy wife will flash some of the other shoppers I will stand back and watch maybe guide anyone who is interested in a look or maybe touch."

Someones going to be a lucky person. She looks amazing. Pass on my compliments. Tell us how you get on.

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

Anyone coming to do their Christmas shopping in London? Love to be santa's 'helper'

By *ighbank63Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Have you seen any flashers around Blackpool

Sadly I do think think there is any mate

None in Wrexham either but perhaps we should go shopping more often...

By *ighbank63Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wrexham you can come shopping with us all any time

Only accidental flashes , not caught anyone one doing it for fun , I'll keep searching though!!!! Lol

My Missus flashes her stockings most of the time whilst shopping in South Wales.

May provide details to people who are fairly local if required.

"My Missus flashes her stockings most of the time whilst shopping in South Wales.

May provide details to people who are fairly local if required."

Always happy to watch this. If you're out later this week can you let me know?

Mike

id love to watch a lady shopping

ive finished work now till january so anydaytime or evening .

i'll drive for 90 minutes to watch a sexy girl flashing shopping

so anywhere really pboro , norwich , northampton , A1 M1 A10 A14

message time and place please

» Add a new message to this topic