FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The meet continues

The meet continues

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We lie there for a short time, I then start kissing you softly on the lips, I kiss your cheeks and forehead your neck and your ears, slowly removing your cloths, kissing you all the time, until you are completely naked on the bed,  I start to kiss all down your body very slowly, down to your breasts where I tees your nipples with my mouth, gently kissing and softly sucking on your nipples, I work my way down your tummy kissing you softly, still running my fingers over your breasts and nipples, going further and further down until my mouth is between your legs kissing the inside of your thigh, than very slowly I put my tong on the entrance to your vigina slowly running it very gently up and down until I find your clitoris, I lick it very gently until I feel your orgasm rising up within you, just as you were about to cum I  stop until it passes, I do this agene and agene until you are besides yourself with lust,  finally as your orgasm rises from deep within you I rise up on to my arms, as you come I enter you in one stroke continuing to go in and out of you slowly but just hard enough to keep you coming  as I feel myself start to come I stop and come out of you, go back done to your clitoris and run my tong up and down it until I am ready to enter you agene harder this time and as my orgasm started to rise you would feel me swell and get harder inside you, as you last orgasm rises from deep inside your stomach you feel me come inside you, we are both be lost in that feeling of  mutual pleasure, as it washed over us and subsides we fall asleep in each other’s arms .    

Goodman50 x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic