FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The meet

The meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My idea of the perfect meet

We arrange to meet at a Hotel in the afternoon, you get up early that morning as you can’t sleep you have been restless all night thinking of what will happen in the afternoon, you decide to have a shower so you are fresh, as the hot water runs over you, all that is in your mind is the thought of what is in store, you run your soapy hands over your body over your breasts and down your tummy you touch yourself, it feels so nice you want to make yourself come but then agene you don’t, you want to save that for the afternoon, you go though the chores of the day but always in the back of your mind is the thought of what is in store, is it the right thing to do, should you phone and make an excuse not to go, but you want to go, you need to go, the rest of the day seems to go by so slowly but finely it’s time to get ready, you think about getting dressed, and look in your wardrobe for something to wear, should I ware something classy or should it be sexy, you don’t want to give him the wrong idea, but then you know what is going to happen, he knows what is going to happen, you decide to go for something sexy, you pick out a pair of black shear stockings and a sexy bra, you pick a pensile skirt and dark stiletto heels, the pair that you know make you legs look their best, you get dressed and head for the hotel, in the car you can’t concentrate on driving your mind is on what is about to happen, you can’t remember the last time you felt so exited so alive, you can feel yourself getting wet at the thought of what is to come, you pull up outside the Hotel and see my car in the car park, you know I am inside waiting for you, you check yourself in the mirror and get out and walk into the Hotel, you go straight to the room and knock on the door I open it and you step inside, I grab you and kiss you, there is a mirror on the wall of the room I stand you in front of it but behind you, you look at yourself in the mirror and see me kissing you neck and ears my hands run up the front of your blouse and over your breasts your breathing is getting heavy as you get more exited, I open the buttons of your blouse and stroke your breasts I take off your blouse, my hands now free to play with your nipples, you reach behind and feel me hard in your hand you unfasten my trousers my cock is straining to get out, I slide my hands up your legs feeling your stockings I put my hand inside your pants and I can feel you are wet and exited I rub my finger up and down your wet vagina until I find your clitoris and gently stroke it with my finger, you release my straining cock and feel the heat of it in your hand, feel how hard it is, you just want to feel it inside you, I pull over a chair and you bend over the back of it, I lift up your skirt  and you open your legs I stroke the entrance of your vagina with the head of my cock and feel just how wet you are, you are despite for me to enter you but I put my hand round to your clitoris and stroke it with my finger, just as you think you can’t take it any longer I enter you, you gasp as you feel me inside you I start to fuck you slowly at first until your orgasm starts to build deep inside you, I start to fuck you harder now and you feel me swell inside you as my climax approaches, your hand grip the fabric of the chair and your legs feel week start shaking, as a wave of pleasure washes over you, I fuck you harder now and we both climax I hear you shout fuck me Ron as you feel me erupt inside you, we stand for a minute shaking before we fall on to the bed in each other’s arms filled with feeling of worm contentedness.

Goodman50 x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good I really enjoyed it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic