FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two guy oral Submission

Two guy oral Submission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Strip, slut!" She barked.

There I was, standing in the hallway having just closed the door behind me. I had just arrived at the address I had been sent by email and was told the front door would be unlocked and that I was to let myself in.

"Now! You fucking slut" she commanded. "How dare you keep me waiting!". I snapped out of the daze I was in and looked up. She was standing there at the end of hallway, an angry expression in her face.

She looked stunning; dressed in only thigh-high leather boots and a leather push-up basque with her ample breasts perched on top.

I quickly kicked off my shoes and removed my socks. I pulled my top off over my head and quickly removed my jeans. Finally, I stepped out of my underwear and stood there, head bowed, naked as the day I was born except for the tight rubber binding I was instructed to wear on my cock and balls!

"Good Slut" her voice softened. "Have you bought your change of clothes, as instructed?"

"Yes, Mistress" I replied, pointing at a small bag poking from the pile of discarded clothing.

"Good" she continued. "I have also got this to add to your outfit". From behind her back she produced a thick black leather collar emblazoned with the letters "S L U T". Attached to the collar was a very heavy solid metal chain. "Put it on, Slut" she commanded "And get on your fucking knees!" I quickly fumbled with the buckle on my neck and attached the collar before dropping to my knees in front of Mistress.

She picked up my bag with the clothes and grabbed the lead. "Follow me". I crawled behind her, not daring to peek at her sexy arse in font of me as she walked. She took me into the shower room and told me to crawl into the shower.

Passing me some shower gel she turned the freezing cold water on me. She shouted out to me as she left the room "Make sure to scrub well, Slut. Then get dressed. I will be back to collect you in five minutes - you had better be ready!".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Good wish this was me.....

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant start

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Mmmmmmmm

As quick as I could, I began to soap myself, paying particular attention to my now very swollen cock and balls - precum oozing from the head. The Heavy chain clanked loudly a I finished washing then stepped out of the shower to dry.

I grabbed my bag and began to get ready as instructed. I rolled the black fishnets up each leg and clipped the suspender belt around my waist before fixing the clips to my stocking tops. The 'outfit' was finished off with a leather cuff tightly buckled to each wrist and ankle.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror as I took the handle of the lead in my mouth and kneeled on the floor awaiting Mistresses return. I looked such a complete slut, dressed in Stockings, cuffs and collar with my engorged cock straining at its rubber restraints.

As I kneeled on the floor with legs open, head bowed and throbbing member standing to attention I heard the footsteps of mistress approaching the room.

The door opened and mistress leaned forward and took the lead from my mouth. "Good Slut" she exclaimed as she turned around and led me on my hands and knees into the living room. "I have someone here to keep you company!" She laughed. As I looked around there was another guy, kneeling dressed the same as myself with the exception of the lettering on his collar spelling "W H O R E". "Kneel next to the Whore, Slut" She barked as she walked over to the sofa opposite us and sat down.

Without saying a word, she slowly opened her legs to reveal her smooth pussy and spoke as she gently pinched her nipples between her fingers and thumbs. "Crawl over here, bitches. It is time for you to worship your mistress." We both crawled over to her until we were kneeling in front of her. She took hold of both our leads and commanded "Whore, kneel by my left foot. Slut, by my right". "Remove my Boots, bitches!". "Slowly!" she shouted as dhe yanked hard on our chains. "VERY Slowly". We slowly unzipped her long boots and removed them to reveal her gorgeous legs.

"Now" she continued, "Get your tongues around my toes and kiss my feet". We lowered our heads and slowly began to lick and hiss her feet and toes. As we went about our task she would yank our chains and instruct us if she felt we were not performing adequately - "Suck the toes, Slut". Get your tongue between them, Whore".

After a good five to ten minutes of this, she told us to slowly work our way up her leg. Her instructions were clear - Our mouths were NOT to leave her skin and every single millimeter of skin (front, back and sides) of her leg was to be licked, kissed and sucked as we moved up. This was made more difficult by the occasional tug on our chains. As we both arrived in the thigh region, she adjusted herself on the sofa - widened her legs and slowly started rubbing our cocks and balls with her toes.

As we gasped, her voice seemed angered! - "Do NOT even fucking THINK about cumming, bitches! You are here for MY pleasure not yours" As she said this, she increased the speed that she rubbed are swollen balls and continued "NOW, Get your tongues on my Pussy!!!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quality stuff

Wow

Leeds

Excellent.... already waiting for the next instalment!!!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me I would luv to be her slave that sounds so erotic

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Slowly our lips moved towards her glistening pussy. We began to gently lick at her, myself licking around the top near her clitoris and "Whore" licking much lower down. Gingerly and nervously this continued with care taken by us both to keep a small but nevertherless defined distance between our tongues. "Get your tongues inside me, bitches" gasped Mistress. "FUCKING do it NOW! I hope you two little cunts aren't worried about touching tongues together? By the time I've finished with you two you will know each other CONSIDERABLY more intimately than that!"

She tugged forcefully on our chains and pushed her toes hard into our balls causing us both to wince in pain. The effect was immediate as our tongues both darted between her lips. "Deeper, bitches" she commanded and immediately our tongues intertwined with each other as we battled to delve the deepest in her moistness. Gently she began rubbing her feet up and down the lengths of her shafts as we forgot each other and happily licked, sucked and nibbled her.

For the next ten to fifteen minutes we continued to explore her while every few minutes she stroked us with her feet. She grabbed our heads and pushed both our faces into each other and her wetness and we felt every muscle in her body contract as she shuddered to a mighty orgasm! "Continue!! Don't you DARE stop" she gasped as her back arched and she came hard for a second time. Still she held our heads tight and pushed hard into her as she let out a cry and climaxed again for the third and final time.

"Good bitches" she panted "You will be rewarded for your efforts. Stand up, the pair of you". As we stood in front of Mistress she gently stroked our balls while our engorged cocks seemingly dancing with each rub, while she slowly recovered from her ecstacy.

In my entire lifetime, my cock had never ever felt as Hard as she had me now. Looking across at Whore, I could see that (s)he felt exactly the same; perched on the edge of orgasm - tantalisingly close and yet completely unobtainable!

harrogate

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Brilliant so far

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Excellent story . More please

"Right now" mistress started, giving our balls one final squeeze. "You two had better compose yourselves because in a couple of minutes I am going to play a little game with you for my amusement. I am going to rub your pathetic girly cocks harder and harder until you explode all over my tits. But know this, neither of you have permission to cum until there is already spunk in my breasts. The winner of this competition will be the last one of you to cum all over my breasts and the loser will be my personal cum dump for the whole day whose duty will be to clean up with their tongue every single drop of cum that is released by anyone and eat it all. Do you understand, bitches"

Our cocks again stiffened as the rules were read and we replied in unison "Yes Mistress!" I couldn't believe for one moment that this competition could last longer than a minute or two - both of our balls were heavy with anticipation and our cocks still straining at their rubber restraints.

"It is time" she chuckled and started slowly but surely stroking our fat cocks, the helmets aimed squarely one at each breast. Gradually her pace quickened and before long mistress was firmly wanking our thick cocks as we groaned louder and louder. I could feel the pressure slowly building inside me and new for a fact that I was seconds away from an enormously climax but tried as hard as possible to delay the inevitable. I glanced actress at White and saw that she was having the same issue. As the pressure built we looked each other in the eyes wondering who would blow first as mistress laughed sadistically.....

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Amazing

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Loving this !!

harrogate

i want in

Just as I thought I could hold out no more, Whore let out a grunt as a thick spurt of spunk erupted from his cock covering her left nipple completely. A second and third thick load followed practically covering her breast before the sight of him cumming and the unbridled relief of not becoming the resident cum-dump sent me over the edge.

What followed was the strongest climax I have ever had - the pressure of the first rope of thick white spunk caught myself and mistress off guard as it hit her square in the face, splashing against her cheek and nose with a significant amount landing in her mouth.

She quickly lowered the aim of my cock and finished stroking myself and the Whores cock with numerous additional strands of jizz almost completely covering her tits, pooling in her ample cleavage and threatening to drip from her nipples. "Thank Fuck I do not have to clean that up" I thought to myself as I looked upon the horror etched on the face of the Whore and afforded myself a slight smile.

"You, Whore are the winner" Mistress congratulated my partner in crime. "But, Mistress" I protested "The Whore came before me - I outlasted him".

Mistress looked at me with disgust and I instantly knew something was wrong and I was in deep shit. She grabbed my face in one hand before spitting what seemed like an entire mouthful of my own spunk in my face. "The rules were fucking clear, Slut! The winner was the last one of you to cum all over my breasts. As you decided to spurt your disgusting seed on my face the Whore was the last (and only) one of you to complete the competition".

harrogate

lol

I was shocked and dazed but knew I must obey. "Yes, Mistress" I stammered "Of course". She then got up from the sofa and kneeled in front of me. As she repositioned herself a thick string of cum dripped from her nipple to the wooden floor. "Start with licking that up, Slut" she commanded. I lowered my head to the floor and slowly licked up the seed from the floor. As I was doing this she spoke again. "you, Whore. wipe your cock on the Sluts hair to remove the remains of your climax". I could not believe what was happening as the Whore slowly rubbed her now shrinking cock around my hair to clean it.

I have never felt so completely humiliated. I could feel my own spunk drying on my face and another's seed congealing in my hair. Mistress pulled on the chain and pulled my mouth towards her glazed tits. "Hurry up you cunt" She barked. "Clean this fucking mess up - I have other plans for you." I licked and sucked, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of now cooling spunk.

As I strained to get every drop with my tongue snaking between Mistresses heaving breasts, more and more spunk coated my face from her tits. Eventually When Mistress was satisfied that I had cleaned up all I could she told me to kneel in front of her.

From a bag next to her she produced a camera and a spoon. She took the camera and snapped a number of pictures of me, face and hair covered in jizz. Then she wiped the remaining spunk from her own face with her finger and wiped it off into the spoon. Next she wiped the edge of the spoon over my own face and hair before finally reaching down and squeezing the last few drops of now cold cum from my own helmet.

Handing the spoon to the Whore, she commanded me to open my mouth and not close it until told to. She then told the whore to feed me the last of the spunk from the spoon as she took photos of my predicament.

Humiliated completely, I suddenly became aware that my cock was once again rock hard as the whore fed me from the spoon. The spoon was wiped against my upper lip and as I was forbidden to close my mouth I could not swallow as I felt it dripping onto my tongue. After a minute or two Mistress spoke. "Lick the spoon clean and swallow it, Slut".

I did as commanded and then she stood up. Using restraints on my wrists she bound them together behind my back before doing the same to the Whore. She stood and looked pleased as she surveyed us, restrained with erect cocks pointing at her. "I am going to freshen up now, bitches. When I return you had better both still be fucking erect or you will BOTH be severely punished".

She then placed a long cane on the floor between us and left the room...

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so wished I had been that sub bitch to please Mistress to xxxxxxxxxxxxx

harrogate

God i hope she spanked them both

Wow!

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

She sounds amazing

Fucking amazing story, how come nothing like this happens to me

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More. Xx more. Xx more. Please

Would love to be that lucky sub.

I so need loads of cum

Leeds

Definitely wanting more of this one

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmmmm so want more

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Very hot

So there we were, standing in the room, just the two of us - The Slut and The Whore, both standing facing each other wrists tied together behind our backs.

As the minutes passed in the silence. I became aware that I was losing my erection. Looking down a The Whore it was obvious that she was too. We stared briefly at each other then at the cane on the floor and realised that we would be in trouble if mistress returned to us like this.

Without saying a word, I slowly dropped to my knees in front of the whore and shuffled closer until her semi-erect cock was in front of my mouth. I extended my tongue and gently licked the head of her tool before gently enclosing my mouth around her and drawing as much of her shaft as possible into my mouth.

As my head slowly bobbed up and down her thick shaft I became aware that it was stiffening and growing considerably under my attention. Not only that, I became aware that my own member was now also stiff as an iron bar! I continued to lick and suck for another minute before kissing the head of her now enormous cock and standing up again where mistress had left us.

We looked at each other without saying a word in the silence for what seemed like an eternity. Once again we noticed that we were beginning to 'sleep' and this time, the Whore took her turn, kneeling in front of my cock with her own legs spread. She looked up at me and continued to stare into my eyes as she took the whole length of me into her mouth and move up and down my shaft. I quickly became completely aroused and began to breathe deeper as she continued to take almost the full length of all eight inches into her throat time and time again.

Looking down between her legs, she clearly enjoyed her work as her own massive cock was rock hard and bobbing against the floor as she sucked. Just then we heard the doorbell and heard Mistresses voice as she answered the Door "Hello masters" she said in a low tone "please follow me, the bitches are through here and ready for you to inspect". The Whore released my cock and jumped up to her feet just as the mistress arrived in the room, flanked either side by two enormous black body builder types....

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree mmmmmm

By *4u2007TV/TS  over a year ago

central

By *hriswillings3Man  over a year ago