FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hospital Flash

Hospital Flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story - happened today!

I had to go to the hospital this morning - nothing serious (or infectious!) but a visit to the local walk-in centre was in order.

Anyway, settled down for a potentially long wait. The waiting room wasn't too full and I spotted a girl (mid-20s) wearing a short skirt with (what I thought was) her boyfriend. Never one to miss an opportunity, I sat opposite the girl, one row of chairs back, affording me a great view of her legs. This would make the time pass more quickly, I thought.

I don't *think* she saw me looking so this isn't one of those "she was giving me a show" type stories but nonetheless, I got one. She had long legs and was wearing a retro ra ra style skirt with bare legs (boo!) and a vest top. She spent most of the time fanning out her skirt (to cool down?), crossing her legs and best of all, sitting with both legs bent up on the chair. She was constantly shifting position.

Then the guy she was 'with' got up and left after a phone call. Next thing, a black guy turned up and sat next to her - there was no doubt that this guy was her boyfriend and that the hot weather had made him horny. The way the waiting room was organised meant that the only person who had a good view of them was me - the room was by no means empty - and they didn't seem to care. A couple of kisses and the guy put his hand on here knee and she got hold of it, moved it further up her leg and covered it with her skirt.

I had already had a few lingering flashes of white panties and had a raging hard-on. I didn't actually see him fingering her but there's no doubt that he was stroking her slit - at least through her panties. She didn't reciprocate in any way but sat there nonchalantly. This must have gone on for 5 minutes before I had to head to the loos for an explosive wank!

When I got back, she was still there but he was gone. What the fuck just happened - who was the first guy? where did the second guy go? should I go and sit next to her?! Then I was called in by the nurse. When I got back to the waiting room, she had left too.

I still don't know what exactly the situation was between this girl and the two guys but I do know that this experience has been filed in the wank bank for future reference.

- Andrew

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

like it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic