FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Delivery Man

The Delivery Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-aint-a-crowd OP   Couple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

This story is part real and part fantasy and happened just a few weeks ago.

Earlier that week I'd placed an order for our weekly shop from a well know supermarket. The delivery slot I'd chosen was 4pm Saturday and once placed I thought no more of it.

Saturday morning came and I was looking forward to Steve getting home as he'd been away with work all week. He was due home around 1pm and I couldn't wait. He text me at 9am to say he was at the airport waiting for his flight and when he got home he was going to take advantage of me, with the text going in to very graphic detail! That gave me an idea on how I could make his welcome home very special, and so I started choosing out an outfit that I could greet him at the door in. I was in a very kinky mood and that determined my choice as I knew what I wanted to do to Steve the second he walked in.

As it got to 12pm I jumped in the shower and started to prepare for Steve's return, showering and shaving my pussy smooth, before starting on my hair and make up. I was going for a mistress look and so my make-up was all about dark eyes and very red lips, exaggerating everything.

Next came the outfit, I'd picked out a black pvc bra that my cleavage literally burst out of, black leather waspie with suspender straps, latex mini skirt, black seamed fishnet stockings and my very high heeled leather thigh boots.

It took me a while to get in to the outfit and shine up the skirt, but it was well worth it, I knew Steve would love it. Everything was very tight and it all exaggerated my curves. The latex was so tight and so shiny, it just covered my arse cheeks and stopped just short of my stocking tops. My 34GG boobs were spilling out of the tight shiny bra, and the waspie was very tight, with the suspender straps very visible as they ran under the incredibly tight latex material of my skirt, before they reappeared were they connected to the stockings. And then there were the boots, tight, thigh high and shiny, with 6 inch heels and a 2 inch platform, finished with red soles. I felt very very sexy as I admired the outfit in the mirror.

The finishing touches were made to the bedroom, laying out a selection of his and hers sex toys, my riding crop, hand cuffs and restraints.

Now all I needed was Steve to get here!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Mmmm keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

I think we would love to see you in that fantastic attire?

lingerie n heels

I heard a car pulling up outside and guessing it was Steve I immediately made my way downstairs to assume position.

The front door was opposite the bottom of the stairs, so I positioned myself on the third from bottom step, stood with my legs open wide, the tight latex skirt stretching as far as it could, and proceeded to play with my pussy that was now level with the bottom of the skirt.

I heard a key in the door lock and watched in anticipation as the door handle turned before the door started to open. Steve pushed the door open wide as he entered with his suitcase, and as he looked up towards me his mouth fell open. He worked up from my boots, taking in every part of me and my outfit. I was still playing and really enjoying it, and as Steve stood there watching me I got even more in to it. It was probably only about 10 seconds he stood there for, but it felt like minutes.

The only words Steve said were wow, and my response was to smile between my moans. He stepped in and closed the door behind him as he walked towards me, still taking in everything that was in front of him. He stepped up on to the stairs and grabbed me by the arse before pulling in to kiss me passionately. His tongue met mine as we shared a very passionate kiss, all whilst his hands roamed and caressed my body.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Sounding hot

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

lingerie n heels

Steve kissed down my neck to my cleavage and I could tell he was very wound up. I stopped him in his tracks and turned to face the top of the stairs. I walked up each step slowly, wiggling my arse as I went, knowing his eyes were transfixed on the shiny latex that tightly wrapped my butt, telling him to follow me as I went.

I reached the bedroom and stood at the head of the bed, demanding that Steve removed his shirt and lay down. He did as he was told without any comment. "Put your hands above your head and keep them there" I demanded. He did as he was told and I grabbed his left wrist to wrap the bed restraint around it, followed by his right one. His arms were now tied to the bed head and he was unable to free himself.

I moved to the bottom of the bed and lent over to undo his belt, his hard cock was clearly visible through his jeans and I was eager to set it free. I undid his belt, button and fly, then proceeded to pull his jeans and boxer shorts down to his ankles, then over his feet and once free I threw them to the floor. His cock was rock hard and stood to attention, waiting for me to entertain it. His balls were clean shaven and very inviting to lick and suck, but he'd have to wait.

I picked the riding crop up off the bed and I used the end of it to tease his cock and balls, gently stroking the crop over his bell end

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *enny112Man  over a year ago

golborne

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

so horny

By *paarky666Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

very sexy nice start

Typical Tesco home delivery late again!

lingerie n heels

His cock twitched with excitement as the riding crop slid up and down it. I traced a line from his cock, up his torso to his neck, then to his chin. I demanded he licked the tip of the riding crop, which he did obediently. I then took the tip of the crop and slid it over my pussy, teasing my own clit as I did, watching him as he eagerly watched me tease myself. I moved myself on to the bed, kneeling either side of Steve's legs, straddling him just short of his crotch. Again I teased his cock for a few seconds, this time by running my long perfectly manicured black nails up the length of his shaft, as again he twitched with excitement. I then moved myself further up until move pussy was directly over his perfectly erect cock. As I straddled wider the latex started to role, exposing more of my smooth pussy to him. I gently sank down until the tip of his cock was pressed against my wet lips, I sank down further, but didn't let him inside me, instead i slid my pussy along his cock, grinding him against me. I knew he wanted to be inside me, but that wasn't happening yet, not for some time, this was all about the tease and the anticipation.

lingerie n heels

I turned myself on so much grinding against him that I knew I needed an orgasm, and I needed it now!

I lifted myself away from his cock, which was now covered in my pussy juice. I looked in to Steve's eyes and told him he needed to make me cum, and he would do so in the manner I wanted. I moved up his body until my legs were either side of his head. My stocking and boot clad legs just say either side of his face, my pussy just centimeters from his mouth. I looked down and asked he liked the view as his eyes tried to take in everything. He said nothing, just hit his lip and nodded. "You're going to make cum" I demanded, and with that I lowered my pussy on to his mouth, which was eagerly met by his tongue. I let out a loud moan, my pussy was begging to be pleased and he knew how much I loved oral.

He hungrily set about tasting my wetness, moving his tongue from my clit to my hole and back again, changing the pace and pressure each time. It was fucking heaven, I was in complete control but he was doing something that felt like he'd taken over and I was powerless. I tried to take back some of the control by grinding myself against him, moving my body so that the tongue ended up where I wanted it, and right now I wanted it on my arse. I slid forward as I felt his tongue trace along my pussy back to my arse, and with that I felt it, that sensation of a soft tongue sliding over my rear entrance. It's a sensation I love and I sunk down harder so that he could really work me up. His tongue skills were expert, he eagerly licked at my hole and within seconds I was cumming, and cumming hard! I was screaming with pleasure, and the more I screamed the more he licked. It was an amazing orgasm and I clapsed on top of him feeling spent, my legs still wrapped around his face.

Loving this more please xa

lingerie n heels

As the wave of excitement left my body, my mind went back to teasing Steve until he was begging me to make him cum. I moved back down the bed and stood up. His face was wet from my cum and his cock was hard as hell. I rolled the latex skirt back down and fixed on his eyes as he watched the material stretch over my thighs. I turned around so that he had a full view of my arse wrapped in rubber, with the seams of the stockings running down my legs until they disappeared inside my boots.

The shine from the skirt had dulled due to it rolling up, so I grabbed the shiner off the side as applied a generous helping to the skirt, working it over my arse until it was glossy again. Steve was watching intently, he loves the view of my arse in shiny latex and the shinier it is the more he likes it. I got it to the glossiness he liked and then wiggled my arse slowly. He was biting his lip with excitement. "You like what you see babe?" I asked as I smiled seductively at him. He nodded eagerly, not taking his eyes off my arse. I picked up the riding crop again, and bent over slightly so that he has full view of my arse and pussy under the skirt. I balanced myself with one hand on the dressing table and with my other hand I started to gently spank my own arse with the crop. The sound of the leather crop hitting the latex skirt was very sexy, and I repeatedly spanked myself in either check, all the time my eyes transfixed on steve.

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Bloody great.

Steve is a lucky guy xx scorching story xx

lingerie n heels

Steve was loving the show, and I was only just beginning, it was only going to get naughtier!

I looked at all the toys on the bed, deciding what to tease him with next, then saw exactly what I was after. My dildo with the suction cup was sat in the middle of the pile of toys and I knew exactly what I was going to do with that! I grabbed the dildo and my bullet vibrator off the bed, along with a bottle of lube, and moved over to wear my old wooden stool was sat in the corner. It was a gloss wood stool and I knew the suction cup on my dildo would stick to it nicely. I stuck the dildo down hard and it sat it place perfectly. I then took the bottle of lube and smothered the toy in the slippy liquid, almost wanking it as I covered it from top to bottom. I looked at Steve and asked if he wanted to watch me fuck the really big dildo. Again he nodded in approval and followed it up with "god yes, fuck it you dirty slut".

I loved being spoken to like that and instantly straddled the beautiful big toy. I lowered myself to the toy and felt the tip penetrate my soaking pussy. I took it deep, really deep, and started to ride it in the most seductive manner I could. Steve was watching me take it all, his cock still rock hard and no doubt begging to be played with. I continued to ride the dildo and could feel an orgasm building which I wanted so much. I still had the bullet vibe in my hand, which I quickly switched on with my thumb. For a small toy it was quite loud, and very powerful. I moved the toy to my clit and the sensation was amazing on my worked up pussy.

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Loving the story so far guys

lingerie n heels

My pussy was tingling and I was screaming uncontrollably. Steve was encouraging me, telling me to fuck it and then lick my orgasm off it when I'd finished. The dirty talk spurred me on, I was fucking the dildo so hard, working my clit with the vibe at the same time. I was getting so close, and that's when I heard it, a loud knock on the door. I tried to ignore it, it was the worst timing, but the person knocked again, throwing me off my stride. I looked out the window to see the delivery van, it was the shopping I'd ordered, but he was really early. He knocked again, and I knew I was going to have to answer it. I grabbed my silk kimono off the back of the door, kissing Steve passionately and left the room. The kimono didn't hide much, it was very short so didn't cover my stocking tops, and my cleavage was no where near covered, if anything it looked exaggerated. I had a quick check in the mirror to make sure my lipstick wasn't all over my face, and thankfully it wasn't, in fact it still looked good and was still very bright.

I made my way to the door, knowing that my thigh boots, stockings and cleavage were fully on show and the delivery person was going to get an eyeful, but there wasn't much I could do about it now

Oh yes loving this xx

By *ixxdawgCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Very sexy story. Can't wait for more! x

So horny

oxford

Keep going please.

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

dont stop there keep it going xx

This is awesome!!

Great more please

Ohhhh don't stop now!! Hard as hell here

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story I can't wait to read more xx

Wow !!

Loving this.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More

Loving it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Excellent... more please

Very horny and wish I was that driver.

Brilliant so far

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

More more please

By *emanandsheraCouple  over a year ago

castle Greyskull

Tease! ??

By *ecs2die4Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Love it. Can't wait to hear what happened. The ultimate delivery fantasy or even better it may be a true story!

Love where this is going

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *etsdance1987Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

More of this please

Wow..... loving this story....

I may just have to have a play

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Cant wait to read more

Lucky delivery drivers in for a treat can't wait for next bit

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

very good

More please!!

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Has she ran off with the delivery driver .....

Wow can't wait to hear the reaction of the delivery driver and what happens next. Great story excellently well written keep up the fantastic writing

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Mmm sounds great

Lucky Steve

By *rySexualGentMan  over a year ago

Not in the UK

Excellent story so far.

Im loving this more please.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Great story

lingerie n heels

I opened the door, and to my amazement there was this mid thirties gorgeous guy, with the bluest eyes and chizzled looks. He said whilst still looking down at the order form in his hand, then seemed to stop in his tracks as his eyes worked up. It seemed to take ages for his eyes to meet mine, he was clearly trying to take in what he was seeing as his eyes rose from my boots, up my stocking clad thighs, then working up my kimono until he reached my exposed cleavage, which his gaze fixed on for a moment. Our eyes eventually met and he was confidently smiled and said hi again.

I suddenly felt hugely confident, and went from not knowing what to do with myself to standing there, in my doorway, feeling very sexy. Our eyes were still fixed on one another, but I knew he was dying to exam my body again.

He handed me the order form, advising I had a few changes to what I requested. It all seems fine I said, as I looked up to catch his eyes wandering. "Erm, good, right, I'll get your order" he stammered realising I'd caught him.

He walked away to the van, his pert arse was actually quite lovely, he had a very good build and I admired as he walked away. As he returned with the first crate of shopping he asked if I'd like him to carry it to the kitchen. "Yes please, that would be really helpful" I responded, knowing I wasn't going to be able to bend down too far to pick shopping up in my leather waspie, which is very restrictive.

He carried the crate through to the kitchen, following me through the house. I knew he'd be getting a right eyeful and I walked slowly enough for him to take it all in. He put the first crate on the work surface and I quickly removed the bags. "I'll get the next one" he said as he made his way out of the kitchen with the empty crate.

I decided that the kimono was pointless, and decided that I was in a real teasing mood, so lost it. I headed back to the front door, tossing the silk garment on to the couch as I went, now exposing the mix of leather, latex and PVC that the kimono had been hiding.

By *elkinMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Don't stop there!

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Very nice!

lingerie n heels

As I got to the front door he was on his way back down the driveway with the second crate. His eyes fixed on me straight away, as I stood there, even more exposed, feeling even naughtier. His walk was slow, he was examining everything in front on him, his eyes moving up and down my body.

As he reached the doorway I turned and started to walk back to the kitchen so that he could follow me and take in even more. I was feeling sexier and sexier with each step, wiggling my latex clad arse as I walked seductively in front of him.

We reached the kitchen and I turned to him as he made his way to the counter. His eyes were still at bum level, and I really didn't mind, and this time he didn't seem so embarrassed by it. He looked up slowly, smiling at me as he put the crate on the counter. As he stepped back my eyes wandered to his crotch and his hardon was clearly visible through his trousers. In fact it looked huge as it pressed against the material which seemed to be struggling to contain him. I was examining him and he was examining me, intently. Minutes seemed to pass, in what was actually probably only 5 seconds or so.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but you look amazing", he said, breaking the silence. Our eyes met, his confidence was back again. "Thank you" I responded, "glad you like".

He scanned up and down my body again. "Hope you don't mind me looking?" He asked. "I liked being looked at" was all I could think of saying back, as I slowly fixed my PVC bra whilst his eyes watched my cleavage.

"Shall I get the last crate?" He asked, still staring at my outfit. "Why don't you get that and lock the van I responded" as I stepped in close.

lingerie n heels

"My husband is upstairs, tied to the bed, and I was in the process of teasing the life out of him when you turned up. Fancy joining us in the bedroom and you can watch, and I can tease the both of you?" His grin widened as he responded, "I'd love too!"

My hand dropped to his crotch and wrapped around his bulging cock which was straining even harder against the material of his trousers. I gently wanked him with my right hand, as my left took hold of his hand and guided it to my latex clad arse. "Does that feel good?" I asked as he gripped my curving bum. "It feels amazing" he responded, his voice softening and having a slight quiver to it.

"Go lock the van and come upstairs" I whispered, nudging him towards the door.

He headed for the front door in front of me, as I followed in the direction of the staircase. I got to the bedroom where Steve was still on the bed, tied up tight. "Want to make things even naughtier?" I asked. Steve nodded, "what have you got in mind?"

I bit my lip with excitement as I heard the delivery driver heading up the stairs, "we're in here" I shouted as I continued to watch Steve for a reaction. He was just grinning at me as the driver walked in.

I looked to the driver and pointed him in the direction of the chair in the corner, which was just beyond the stool that still had my huge dildo stuck to it. "Sit there" I demanded as he headed to the large comfy seat.

I watched him sit as I decided what I was going to do now that I had doubled the audience.

This has got me so hard

lingerie n heels

Steve's cock had sprung back to attention, he clearly liked were things were going. It was rock hard and looked delicious. I turned to the delivery driver as my hands wandered over my breasts, before reaching round the back and in one swift action undoing the PVC bra. I let it fall to the floor, exposing my 34GG boobs completely. He mouthed the word wow, but no noise came out. "You can wank if you like" I said to the driver, who's name I still didn't know. He didn't need much encouragement and had his trousers off in a flash, allowing his gorgeous, huge, shaven cock to spring free, before wrapping his hand round the shaft.

"Fuck that's yummy I exclaimed" as I watched him start to play.

I turned back to Steve, staring straight at his rock hard length. "Bet you wish you could want, don't know" I said to Steve. He just nodded, with a hugely horny look on his face.

I climbed on the edge of the bed, kneeling between Steve's legs, pointing my heels straight at the driver. I bent over slightly and my pussy was now exposed to my new admirer as the tiny latex skirt rode up over my arse cheeks. I slipped my hand between my legs and let my fingers wander up the inside of my fishnet stockings, up over the lace tops, on to my naked thighs before reaching my perfectly smooth, moist pussy. My middle finger slid over my lips and found my clit, which it started to gently circle. I looked back and the driver was now wanking, hard, whilst staring at my pussy.

I turned back to Steve and lowered my head further down, until I was just a few inches from the tip of Steve's cock. "You want this sucking?" I asked. "I need it baby" Steve replied, and with that I moved that last few inches and engulfed his beatiful bell and with my bright red lips.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Wow this is Damm hot

Wow love it more please

lingerie n heels

I was sucking steve in every way I knew he loved, deep throating him, spitting on his dick and wanking it as I sucked it, licking his balls and moving back to his arse with my tongue. He was moaning, as was our watcher who was still frantically wanking to the show. Whilst still having my mouth full of Steve's lovely long cock I reached to the left with my other hand, feeling on the bed for a toy. I grabbed one and instantly knew it was my rabbit. I fumbled for the buttons, not breaking the rhythm I had going on Steve's dick, until I felt the rabbit spring to life, vibrating heavily. I got a good grip of it and moved it to my pussy, working the tip over my clit and then to my pussy again. I felt the head spread my lips slightly as I sunk the first centimeter in, and with that I heard a "fuck wow that's hot" from our friend in the corner.

Hearing him say that broke my rhythm, I removed Steve's cock from my mouth and turned slightly towards the driver. I moved the rabbit from my pussy and took it to my mouth. I licked the tip seductively then sunk the smooth white toy in to my move, sucking it deep, up and down, up and down, all the time my eyes fixed on the driver, who was still wanking his manouth cock.

I looked at Steve and winked, before getting up off the bed and moving to the wanking hottie sat on the chair.

Mmmmm very naughty ....

oxford

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

love to suck and feel you to steve wilst in my so sexy latex to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fucking hell.... cock is out hard and loving this

Jesus Christ amazing

Rotherham

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mmm

Wow what a story !!

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

This is amazing xx

Fantastic

south west

Loving this!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

lingerie n heels

I walked to the driver, my latex skirt still slightly rolled up exposing my pussy, toy still in hand vibrating away. My soaking pussy was at his direct eye level thanks to the huge platform and heels on my thigh high boots. He was starring straight in to my eyes, still wanking his delicious length in long slow strokes. I moved my rabbit back to my mouth and licked the full length of the shaft, right to the tip, before wrapping my lips back round it, replicating a very seductive deep blow job, my eyes still fixed on his.

"That's so fucking hot" he said, almost breathlessly. With that I lifted my right leg, and placed my foot on the arm of the chair he was sat on, the long spiked heel sinking in to material, my pussy now even more exposed to him as I stood there with my legs spread wide.

My left hand dropped to my clit and my fingers once again began to circle my clit, just inches from his face, all whilst I continued to suck on my toy. His eyes didn't where to look, constantly moving from my pussy to my face as he took in everything that was happening in front of him.

With that I removed the now soaked toy from my mouth and moved it towards my throbbing pussy, sliding over my moist lips back and forth a few times, then as it drew level with my hole, I gently started to slide it in. The first centimeter slid in, opening my lips to my admirer who was now moaning as he watched and wanked. Then another centimeter, and another, and another, until it was all in, all 8 inches of soft, smooth vibrating toy, filling my pussy and feeling sensational!

I started to slid the toy in and out, my breathing deepening and my moans growing louder as I was fucking myself just inches from the wanking hunks face. His wanking had become faster and looked so sexy, his eyes were fixed on my toy which was engulfed in my pussy.

I turned to Steve, who was also focussed on my toy disappearing inside me from behind. His eyes scanned up to mine and I gave him a cheeky wink. His frustration was clear, as his rock hard cock was twitching, but he was unable to touch. Seeing him so horny and teased just made me feel sexier, and ultimately made me naughtier.

Mmm great story

So hot and horny love it more please

lingerie n heels

I started to shift myself to give Steve a clearer view, and let the driver have some participation. I turned and sat on the arm of the chair that my foot had previously been occupying, putting one leg over his lap, whilst keeping the other on the floor, spreading my legs even wider and pointing my pussy directly at Steve.

My right hand was still holding the toy inside my pussy, but I wanted to free it up. I looked at our horny friend and asked him to take hold of the toy. "Take this and fuck me with it" I demanded, biting my bottom lip as I said it. His big manly hand let go of his rock hard huge length and took the toy. He gently, yet expertly started to slide the toy in and out in a good firm rythem, which felt sensational. My right hand, which was now free started to wander across the driver, feeling his firm torso, before wandering down towards his crotch. His cock was so big and so hard I couldn't help myself, and the next thing I knew my fingers were solidly wrapped round it and I'd started to wank it. It felt even bigger in my hand than it looked, and I loved the feel of it.

Love it keep going

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Please keep this going

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

Amazing!! Keep the story coming...

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Wow

Great story x

sunderland

need more mmmmm

Horny

Wow

great story, keep going please

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Staffordshire

Mmmmm so hot and horny.... very well written.... more plz

oxford

Oh god.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Very good story I must become a delivery driver by you guys

Brilliant

Rotherham

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Can't wait to read more of this

lingerie n heels

I started to get a rythym, wanking his gorgeous shaft in long, slow movements. He was moaning and telling me how good it felt, all whilst fucking me with my rabbit as his eyes wandered all over my body, taking in my exposed tits and pussy, and still admiring what I was wearing.

"I feel so slutty" I told him between moans as the rabbit filled my tight pussy. "You are so fucking sexy" he responded as his other hand wandered up to my tits. He had big hands, but still could fit the whole on my breast in it as he cupped me, before tweaking my nipple, working it between his fingers. This drove me instantly wild, I love having my nipples played with, especially in such an erotic scenario.

I turned my head to Steve, who was looking incredibly wound up at the sight of what was happening in front of him. I gave him a little wink and asked him if he was enjoying the show. "I'm fucking loving it, but I need to wank" he replied. "You're not allowed to wank yet, you have to watch, and then when I decide it's time, you'll get what you want and more" I said as demanding as I could between moans as I felt an orgasm build. I could tell from the way he was looking that he was enjoying seeing me perform, and I wanted to drive him wild.

I'd starting wanking the drivers huge cock even faster as I got more turned on, and his moaning was getting more intense. I turned my head to him, our faces were no more than 10 centimeters apart and he had a look of pure ecstasy about him. I was so close to cumming, I lent in closer and he met me half way, as I went for a kiss, and what a kiss it was. Our tongues met first, wrapping round one another as our lips pressed against one another. He kissed me passionately, really passionately, and it felt fantastic. My body started to quiver within seconds and I knew I was about to have a really intense orgasm. I pulled away from the kiss as my body was overcome with a feeling of absolute pleasure. "Oh fuck" I screamed, "I'm cumming". My screams where loud and intense as I came all over my toy and our new friends hand. The orgasm went on and on, it seemed to last ages and I screamed all the way through it as the driver continued to fuck me with my big, long toy. His other hand was still massaging my breasts as I wriggled on his lap in pleasure. I grabbed his hand to stop him fucking me with the toy for a few seconds as my pussy went from mind blowing orgasm to super sensitive. He slowly removed the toy and held it up to show me how wet it was. I lent forward and licked the full length of the shaft, taking my own juices on my tongue. "Share that with me" he demanded as I reached the tip of the smooth glistening plastic. I turned to him and went back in for the kiss, his tongue meeting mine as he took my pussy juice in to his mouth. I moved as I kissed him and ended up straddling him on the chair, still wanking him, but his dick was now between my legs. I pulled away from the kiss and thrust my breasts in to his face. His tongue instantly connected with my nipples and his hands started to wander, one firmly grabbing my arse and the other moving up the inside of my stocking clad thighs, before making contact with my soaking pussy. His finger slipped in easily due to me being so wet, and he let out a loud mmmm as he started to explore the inside of my pussy. I let his hands explore for a little longer, then whispered "I want your cum" in to his ear.

oxford

Oh god I love this.

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Wow this just keeps getting better

south west

"Wow this just keeps getting better "

Totally agree

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

That's horny!

Wow

lingerie n heels

I grabbed his hand that now had two fingers inside me and held it firmly in place as I started to fuck his fingers. My other hand moved to my breasts and I started to play with them, just inches from his face, tweaking my nipples and cupping my huge tits together for him to watch as I fucked his fingers. The look on his face was one of pure lust, and I knew it was time to make him cum.

I removed his hand from my pussy and brought it level with my face, his two fingers were still together and covered in my juice. I pulled the fingers closer and licked up them from the knuckle to the tips, then engulfed them in my mouth, sucking them up and down all whilst wrapping my tongue round them. "Oh wow" he exclaimed as I sucked them faster. "You like that babe?" I asked as I removed the fingers from my mouth. "Want me to do that to your gorgeous cock?" I asked seductively. He bit his lip and moaned and as he nodded, I knew he really wanted to lose control in my mouth.

I grabbed both his knees and parted his legs, then knelt in front of him, which left his cock level with my face. There it was, in full view, it must of been 8 or 9 inches in length and really girthy, and I really wanted to suck it. His balls were smoothly shaven, and I could tell he'd given his arsehole the same treatment, clearly keeping himself neat and tidy for someone, but right now it was for me.

I moved my face closer to his cock and gently licked the tip, circling his bell end with my tongue, tasting his pre-cum. I then let my tongue wander down his juicy long shaft, licking and kissing his gorgeous length before I reached his full smooth balls. I took his balls in my mouth and gave them a gentle tug as my hand wrapped back round his cock and started to wank it.

Hubby must be going wild lol x

This is hot more please

Rotherham

H

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

great story!!

Fantastic story

Newtownards

lingerie n heels

"Fuck yes" he moaned as I wanked him whilst my tongue teased the area between his balls and his arse. I started to wank him harder, I wanted to make him shoot his load for me, and I wanted it in my mouth. I raised my head slightly until the tip of his rock hard cock was level with my lips, my eyes transfixed on his gorgeous long shaft. I parted my lips slightly, moved closer and just let the lip penetrate my open mouth. I took the first few centimeters of his tip between my soft lips and gently moved up and down, all whilst my hand continued to wank his shaft. Then my tongue made contact with his tip and curved to his shape to add extra stimulation. My lips sank deeper, I now had a few inches in my warm soft mouth and I continued to work up and down from that spot, all as his moaning grew louder. Further down I went until my lips met my own hand, I stopped wanking him and let my hands drop to his balls, which I started to gently massage, as my lips sank further and further, taking his cock deeper, until eventually it was at the back of my throat, my lips as far down as they'd go and my tongue wrapping the shaft. I stayed there a few seconds, just gently moving my lips up and down, deepthroating his monster cock, which by the fact he practically shouted "Oh my fucking God, you sexy bitch" at me, I gathered he was enjoying. I'd started to drool on his dick and it was working its way down his balls and over my hand, which I used to massage his balls, I love a good wet dick, it makes wanking feel even better.

My lips started to work their way back up his length and my hand followed, taking hold of his soaked shaft again, instantly back in to the wanking motion. As his dick slid from between my lips I looked up and moaned as I made eye contact with him, "I love your dick" I said quietly, giving the tip a quick lick, all the time not braking eye contact. "Your gonna have me cumming in no time if you carry on like that" he replied, his face a picture of exstacy. That was almost like a challenge, I wanted to see how quickly and how hard I could make him cum. I looked back to his glistening cock and watched my hand work up and down it, moving my lips closer back in, I gently spat on his cock and let my sliver run down his shaft from my lips, working it in with my hand as my lips made contact with his tip again. This time there was no slow action, I devoured his cock with my soft full lips and set about sucking him at pace, building a good rythym with a long and deep movement, my lips meeting my hand then working up to the tip, before sinking back down, all whilst my tongue traced his length inside my mouth. My other hand had moved up to his naked torso, starting on his firm shapely chest, my long black painted nails made contact with his skin and I started moving them down his body, gently scratching him as I went.

His left hand was gripping the arm of the chair he was sat in, and the other had made its way to the back of my head, but he wasn't pushing me down, he just placed it there and let it move with my bobbing motion, which was now fast paced as I continued to work his cock with a strong, deep rythym. His moaning was growing louder and I could feel his cock throbbing between my lips as I worked it with different pressures and motions. "Fuck that's amazing" he kept repeating as my lips worked in tandem with my hand, ensuring every bit of his shaft was stimulated.

My other hand had made its way down his torso to the base of his shaft, and was now tracing the outline of his balls, dropping further and further down. His balls were soaking from where my sliver had ran down his cock. My fingers continued to follow the damp trail until they reached his smooth arse hole. As my middle finger slid over his hole he let out a "mmmmm fuck yeah", telling me he clearly liked that sensation, which promoted me to tease it, circling his hole with my wet finger, teasing his arse as I continued to suck his almighty dick.

This seemed to push him over the edge as he moaned "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your mouth". I picked up the pace slightly with both my lips, my wanking and the way I was teasing his arsehole. I wanted his huge load, and seconds later I was receiving it. His cum hit the back of my throat like a rocket, and there was so much of it. My mouth was filling, some of it was being swallowed, some was leaking out from my lips back down my hand, and some of it I was keeping. His orgasm seemed to last forever, the salty fluid just kept coming and his body was shaking. He let out a final gasp, telling me he was done. My lips released his cock, but we're still holding some of his cum, and I as stood I moved in to kiss him, which he eagerly moved in towards. Our lips met and his tongue instantly went in search of mine, which was still holding back quite a lot of his cum, waiting to share it with him. As I released the cum on to his tongue he let out a moan and kissed me even more passionately , passing the warm spunk between us.

Oh so hot horny and well written lived every second of that lovely blow job more please

Great writing!

lingerie n heels

Thanks everyone xx

You are a fantastic writer xx so dawned hot xx

Newtownards

Wow..... this is so arousing...

Rotherham

sunderland

Nice bet hubby liked seeing that

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh this is so horny

By *ecs2die4Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hope he didn't cum and run and stayed around for some more action!

Staffordshire

Wow what a super hot story x

Class

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I love role play...happy if you want to be a delivery man,plumber electrician,rent man (can't pay?!)last one was a (real)policeman came round in uniform and said he was investigating a complaint..I persuaded him to drop any warnings!! Dumb housewife will play out yr fantasy ..just use yr imagination.Ax

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Hope this happens to me lol

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good.

Thats a story!!

lingerie n heels

The spunk continued to drip from my mouth as our lips parted. The taste of his cum, the horny kiss and the fact I hadn't been fucked yet meant I was ridiculously horny. I wanted orgasms, and many of them.

I stood up straight in front of our new friend, who's cock was still amazingly rock hard, even after he'd clearly just shot a huge load in my mouth. I stood in front of him for a moment, legs slightly open, teasing my own clit with my fingers. I decided it was his turn to watch, and I was fully prepared to put on a show. I turned to Steve and asked if he was ready for the fuck of his life. "God yes babe, I want to fuck like porn stars" he replied. His comment gave me an idea, this show was about to get even more interesting.

I reached for my phone which was sat on the table next to our naked delivery driver, switched it to camera mode, set it to video and handed it to the horny hunk. "I want you to film everything that happens next, and I mean everything, and don't stop till I say you can", I demanded. I was back in dom mode, acting appropriately to the way I was dressed.

I rolled my latex skirt back down, fixed my leather waspie back in to place and moved to the side of the bed, my breasts still exposed. I reached over and undid the restraints from around Steve's wrists, freeing his hands for the first time in probably about 30 minutes. He instantly reached up and grabbed my exposed 34GG breast which were just above his face, moving his head towards them so that he could suck on my erect nipples. I let his tongue explore for a few seconds before moving my breasts away. I stood and turned so that I had my back to Steve. I looked over to the driver, who was pointing the camera straight at me using his left hand, as his right gently wanked his stunning cock. I looked over my shoulder at Steve, "turn yourself on the bed so that head is facing this way" I demanded. Steve did as he was told, until his head was positioned on the edge of the bed, just behind me, looking straight up my skirt. I parted my legs slightly, giving him a clear view of my freshly smooth pussy. I slowly squated down, putting my thigh boot and stocking clad legs either side of his face. The latex mini skirt slid up slightly over the base of my arse cheeks, giving Steve a clearer view of both my holes. As I squated further Steve reached up and cupped my arse, allowing me to sit on to his hands, lowering myself even further. I kept lowering myself until I was just inches above Steve's face, and that's when I felt his tongue penetrate my pussy lips.

He expertly set about teasing my clit, then moving his tongue to my hole, sliding in as deep as he could, before moving back to my clit again. It felt incredible and as I looked over to the camera I started to ride his tongue, giving the camera and our cameraman a very naughty show. "Fuck yes" I exclaimed sinking deeper on to Steve's wandering tongue, which had worked its way back and was now rimming my arse.

lingerie n heels

The cameraman stood up and moved to the front of me to get a clearer view. He pointed to camera straight at me, I was biting my lip and moaning loudly, my tits bouncing as I slid myself over Steve's tongue. I watched him pan the camera down my body, past my tits, down my leather and latex body until he reached the view of Steve eating my pussy and arse. He stopped there for a few seconds before panning further, taking in the view of my fishnet stockings, then my thigh boots, working all the way down the leather until he reached my heels. "I love those boots, they're so slutty" he said softly as he filmed.

My eyes rose to his as he flicked between the phone screen and my eyes. "I want to watch you fuck him" he said, almost demandingly.

I let out another moan, agreeing to his demands, and started to slowly lift my pussy away from Steve's tongue. As I stood up I looked down to Steve, his mouth was covered in my pussy juice and his hand had now moved to his rock hard cock and he'd starting wanking himself beautifully, which was always something I loved to watch.

I moved myself round the bed, the camera following my every step, I knew he was filming my arse without even looking, so as I reached the end of the bed I gave my arse a spank, the palm of my hand struck the latex and made a loud slap. The driver let out a little moan, clearly enjoying my arse being tightly wrapped in the shiny black material.

Just gets better and better

By *j47Man  over a year ago

dublin

Delicious filthy

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Wow just wow. Brilliantly written.

Rotherham

Wow wow

Atom rocking lol

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

lingerie n heels

Knowing his focus was still on my arse I backed up in to the delivery driver. His naked body was just a few inches behind me, and as I backed up I stuck my arse out a little so that it made contact with his rock hard cock before anything else. I backed up even further, pushing his cock vertical as it sandwiched between my latex clad arse and the base of his six pack. His free hand dropped to my waist pulling me in closer and I instantly started to slide my arse up and down his throbbing cock. He was still recording what he could from a close up distance, until I pointed him in the direction of the full height mirror on the opposite side of the room, which was pouring directly at us. He instantly swiveled the camera to point straight at the mirror, capturing both our bodies which were now almost curved round one another.

My latex covered arse continued to grind against the horny studs gorgeous dick, as his strong hand wandered all over my body, from my waste to my breasts and back again.

We were both moaning as we teased each other, the whole time Steve was sat watching us and wanking. I looked over to Steve who was watching us in utter lust, clearly loving the view of his wife turning someone else on whilst dressed like a slutty mistress. I watched him wank for a little longer as I put on more of a show, exaggerating my body movements against our new sexy friend, but then beckoned Steve over to join us. Getting to his knees, he moved across the bed until he reached the edge, just a few inches from me, his face level with mine, his hand still wanking his beautiful cock. "Kiss me" I demanded as he lent towards me. Our tongues met first, wrapping round one another before our lips made contact and we started to kiss passionately, really passionately. I grabbed the back of this head and pull him in as our tongues explored one another in an amazingly explosive kiss, all whilst the drivers hand continued to explore my body. His hand was now on the back of my leg, moving up from my stocking tops to my arse, which was still grinding on his huge erection. His fingers started to explore the base of my arse, running over the crease of my right arse cheek until it was close to my hole. I pushed back egging him on to go further, which he did, sliding his finger on to my tight hole, before moving forward and finding my soaking pussy. I let out a moan and pushed down on to his finger, which started to slide inside my hole. The more I felt enter me, the more I pushed down, urging him to sink his entire finger in me. I didn't break the kiss with Steve, but I had started to bend over without realising, giving the driver the ability to start fingering me easily, which he did, taking my position as an invite, sliding a second finger in and fucking me with them beautifully.

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Wow. So horny reading this in bed.

oxford

So horny

This is good hot and horny more please

Wow, a very sexy story, I can't wait for the next instalment

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great more please

Staffordshire

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham