FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > It started with a flash

It started with a flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *my-black OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

She was wearing the very short skirt that I always loved to see her in, we had both seen the glances she got when guys had a second look and tried to catch a pantie flash, the skirt really was that short. Thats as far as it had ever gone up till tonight.

We were sat in a corner of the pub, it was a quiet night despite it being summer and the only other people we could see were a couple of guys a couple of tables away from us, she had a better view of them than I did with my back to them.

I leaned sideways a little and took a look under the table, she realised what I was doing and obligingly opened her legs a little, oh yeah I thought, black lacy knickers, such a turn on and she knew it. I saw her look across the room and she jumped in surprise.

"those guys are both looking up my skirt" she whispered.

I laughed, "well thats hardly surprising, if I was in their shoes I would be too"

I saw her thinking about it, but noticed she hadnt closed her legs fully together and encouraged by this I leaned forward and said to her "I dare you to go to the bathroom, remove your knickers and when you come back place them on the table", this was totally beyond anything we had done like this and I was amazed to see her thinking about it. After a while she stood up headed for the loos at the other end of the pub, deliberately walking past the table the guys were sitting on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

Oh don't stop, keep it going please

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Keep going. ..

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More

Poole

Promise to post up the next installment this evening. Already written but on laptop. Thanks for the thumbs ups.

Poole

Sitting back my heart was beating hard wondering how fast hers was going. In just a few minutes she was back and sitting down opposite me. I noticed this time her legs were firmly together as she hesitated. We just looked at each other, both nervous. She put her hands on the table, opened them and her black lacy knickers were there on the table between us. I heard a noise behind me and realised it was the guys who could obviously see what she had just done.

"now would be an amazing flash" I said to her, moving slightly to the side to get a good view, but not far enough to obscure it for the guys. She looked as though she was just about to faint as she plucked up the nerve, so I reached forward under the table and gently pushed her leg away from the other one, she sighed deeply and went with the flow allowing her knees to part and the three of us in the room all had a view of her bare pussy.

I could see that she was completely caught up in the moment, her breathing was heavy and her hands on the table were shaking slightly. She was just looking at me not daring to look across at the guys who we both knew would be staring across the room up her skirt. Seizing the moment I was thinking how far could I push this,

"dare you to do the same but removing your bra this time", I could see her thinking about this and almost in a dream she stood up, picking up her bag and walked across the room, again straight past the guys who guiltily and hastily resumed their conversation as she walked past them.

Poole

I waited for a few minutes, thinking she had bottled it, I wouldnt blame her, we hadnt done anything like this before. Then the conversation across the room stopped as she reappeared. She walked over to our table and deliberately bent right over to put her bag on the floor, her skirt rising up at the back and flashing her bare ass at all of us. My eyes nearly popped out and there was silence from across the room.

She turned and sat down and I could clearly see her nipples through the thim material of the sleeveless top. Realising she was now sat across from me in nothing but a skimpy vest top and short skirt that hid very little. She looked more composed than i felt.

She was obviously now totally going with this, turned on by what she was doing, she moved her hand and a finger began tracing around one of her nipples.

I was transfixed and I guess the guys were too, I saw her flick a glance across at them and smiled as her other hand dropped into her lap and began slowly inching up her leg until it reached her pussy, her finger gently moving around and I could see she was really beginning to enjoy herself as she leaned back.

She slid forward in her seat and as she did so her skirt rode up even further and as it did so she helped it.

I was just absorbed watching her play with herself half naked in the pub in front of two strangers. More fingers were being bought into play and I could see she was building up to a climax as she closed her eyes.

Her fingers were really working now and I could see she was so wet, her body shuddered and she stopped other than several deep breaths.

Wow so hot

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmm lovely and horny... cant wait for more... my cock is so hard now

By *lashersteve69Man  over a year ago

chester

Wow!!! I'd give anything for that to happen to me...

horsham

More

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

WOW ?? how sexy XXX

Poole

Her eyes opened and she sat up, "Im just so horny, please lets go out to the car" she said breathlessly. Bouyed along by events I just nodded as she got up, grabbing her bag and pulling her skirt down. She swayed as she began walking across the room and as I got up took my first real chance to check out the lucky guys who had been her audience.

They were both grinning at us as she walked past them and not even thinking what I was doing I held up two fingers at them and mouthed "two minutes in the carpark", the one chap nodded and gave a thumbs up signal. This just felt crazy but amazing at the same time.

I followed her out of the pub and across the carpark, she was on a mission, obviously so turned on she walked to where we were parked, luckily it was in a secluded corner of the carpark and with the daylight fading it was reasonably private. she leaned against the car as I walked up to her, slipping my hand up her skirt and feeling her wetness she moaned.

Thinking I only had 2 minutes before the guys would turn up I pulled on the button at the front of her skirt, popping it open and pulling the zip down, she appeared almost oblivious her hands running over the front of my jeans feeling my stiffening cock.

Her skirt slipped down to her ankles, she looked down and just stepped out of it looking at me and smiling I could see she was more horny than I had ever known her to be.

My hands grabbed the only item of clothing left on her, and pulled her top up, her arms lifting to assist and within a second she was naked in front of me, just in time, as I could see the guys hesitantly walking across the carpark. One of them spotted me as I moved towards the front of the car and they headed towards us.

I quickly moved back and stood in front of her, holding her head in my hands and planting my mouth on hers. She responded eagerly, unaware of company arriving.

I stepped back from her realising the guys were now stood either side of me. She opened her eyes and they just widened as she realised all three of us were stood there looking at her totally naked body. It was a moment where I wondered how it would go, before she grinned, leaning back against the car arms outstretched her feet moving apart in a come get me pose.

For a moment all three of us looked at her, beautiful breasts, nipples dark and hard, aroused. All three of us moved forward and six hands reached out touching various parts of her body.

Mmmmmmm carry on

Poole

Initially she just stood there, arms outstretched, legs apart, our hands running over her, the guys were obviously being cautious just running over her belly, breasts, stroking her nipples, so I moved down to her pussy and the moment I did she let out a moan of pleasure.

She lowered her arms and turned towards the guy on my left reaching for the belt on his jeans, tugging at it, her back to the other guy he took advantage and was running his hands all over her bum and I could see probing between her legs, it was such an erotic thing to watch I just took a small step back, admiring the view.

The guy helped her out by pulling his belt undone and undoing his button and zip, her hand delved straight into his undone jeans and pulled out his hard cock, I had never seen her like this before, she was pushing her arse back into the guy fingering her from behind while wanking the other guy off like there was no tomorrow, her head was getting lower and lower until she stopped tugging on his cock and just kissed the end of it, her tongue slipping out and running it around the head.

I looked over at the other guy and he was absorbed by the sight of his mates cock getting the attention at the same time as he was obviously pushing at least one finger into her. He moved back a couple of inches and began undoing his jeans, as he pulled them down I realised she was going to be in for a surprise, I pulled a condom out of my back pocket and handed it to him, his look of grateful surprise was perfect.

She was oblivious to this as she was beginning to envelop his cock with her lips slowly taking more and more in with each bob of her head and he was just stood in ecstasy with his eyes closed. She stopped for a second with a mouthful of cock and just groaned and I looked back to see what had caused it.

horsham

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

Poole

The guy behind her had pulled the condom on and his massive cock was slipped between her legs, it was obviously the pressure of it against her made her groan. He pulled back slightly and with one hand on her hip he guided his cock with the other hand to her pussy letting it push against the entrance. I could hear her almost crying in frustration wanting his cock inside her, pushing back and seeing him move back, teasing her.

She suddenly held still as he began to push it into her and I watched his body moving closer to her pale white bum thinking about all of that cock slipping steadily into her.

"oh my god" she breathed out as he reached his limit his body pushing agianst her soft cheeks, I could imagine all those inches of cock buried deep inside her, mouth full of cock at the same time. I reached down and started playing with her nearest nipple, my other hand reaching between her legs and as I began stimulating her she almost screamed out.

All three of us then renewed our efforts, her head was pulled firmly onto his cock as his hands enveloped her head and began controlling it pulling her right down his cock before letting it back out, each time she gasped for air. The guy behind her was now building up a rhythm, I could hear their bodies smacking into each other as he rammed himself into her, he was beginning to groan now with each thrust.

By this time I could see her legs were shaking and knew her orgasm was peaking when suddenly with one last thrust the guy behind spunked into her, his body spasming with each spurt of cum filling her up, spurred on by the sight the other guy was doing the same, jetting cum into her mouth. Both guys seemed to sag slightly as their orgasms subsided and two cocks slipped out of her.

She stood up unsteadily and turned towards me a dreamy look in her eyes and I could see the guys cum all down her chin that she hadnt been able to swallow. She looked so sexy, stood between two guys, their spent cocks still out, cum running down her chin and her pussy lips swollen. I couldnt resist, I undid the button and zip on my jeans and stepped forward.

horsham

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Mmmmmm fantastic

Poole

Sorry no recent additions, been crazily busy.....

Her body felt so compliant as I pushed her back against the car. She pulled my jeans and boxers down and my solid, hard cock sprung up. Without pausing I just pushed it straight between her legs finding the already pounded entrance immediately, it was red hot from all of the stimulation and my cock slipped straight inside her. This wasnt going to take long after watching her get spit roasted by two guys.

I was so stimulated within seconds of her legs lifting up and wrapping around me I could feel myself cumming way too quickly but it was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. It seemed to go on forever. She unwrapped her legs from around me and I slowly pulled out of her. Stepping back it was the most erotic sight, three of us guys, cocks drained surrounding her.

It was almost like she could read my mind as she reached down between her legs running her fingers through my cum now leaking out of her before putting them up to her lips and sucking them clean. We just stood there transfixed by the sight as she reached across to her bag on the car roof and pulled out her knickers and began to pull them on.

"anyone going to buy me a drink, im parched" she announced when pulling her skirt back up. "and we missed out introductions"

horsham

By *illMan  over a year ago

Shaftesbury

Good story love it he he

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Nice story . Lucky girl

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Poole

We all looked at each other and hastily began sorting ourselves out before the four of us walked back across the carpark towards the pub.

Once sat down at our original table we all looked at each other almost at a loss at what to say, after all talking about the weather to the guys would seem surreal. As usual she broke the ice,

"hey, I have got soggy knickers after all that" she announced, we all laughed, and immediately we all relaxed, the guys introduced themselves as John and Alex, just a couple of mates who certainly hadnt bargained on what had just happened. "seriously soggy" she repeated, "feel".

Both John and Alex after glancing at me to see if I was ok with this, I was hardly going to object, they reached across and put a hand up her skirt. I watched her face change as they probed around her knickers, rubbing the soggy material around her pussy. Her expression one of concentration.

She had chosen to sit in the corner seat this time, she stood up in front of us and as she was rising she was undoing the button and zip on her skirt letting it drop to the floor as she stood. then she hooked her fingers into her knickers and in one motion pulled them down, straightening up again she stepped out of her skirt and knickers now around her ankles.

We were all just staring surprised, our eyes drawn to her neatly shaven pussy, still red from the recent pounding.

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

Love to have a drink with her

By *oredbusinessmanMan  over a year ago

St Pauls

By *adyBCuckMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Have witnessed very similar scenarios with my lady

Poole

"thats better" she said sitting down again, I just thought to myself if this crazy evening was ever going to end. She had never acted like this before, normally reserved she had turned into a sex mad woman.

She pulled her seat closer into the table and sat right back into it and I felt her feet brush against my legs, realising she had put her legs up and laid them across John and Alexs legs, offering her pussy to them within easy reach. Withing a few seconds I knew they were both fingering her seeing it in my imagination, seeing it in her expression.

I couldnt resist it and sat back ducking my head down under the table to be greeted by the sight of her spread legs, being held apart by the guys, one hand each playing with her, it looked like they both had fingers inside her at the same time and my heart was beating like crazy at just how horny this looked and made me feel.

Sitting back up I looked and realised we werent going to get much conversation from her as her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, trying to be quiet I guessed. Leaning right back I could see into the main bar area, there was only another couple sat in the main bar, absorbed with each other and I could see the barman was engrossed with the match on the tv at the far end of the bar, no likelyhood of interruption there I thought and turned back to the fun.

She had her eyes open now, looking across the table at me, I indicated to her that she should lift her top up and she pulled the white vest right up under her chin, her breasts looking lovely and her nipples poking out hard, once again, she was almost naked in front of us, this time both guys sat with us, fingers buried deep inside her.

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic