FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife revenge full story

Wife revenge full story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *llycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

So here I am ,withRachel sat on my face licking someone else's spunk from her well fucked cunt, not enjoying it but doing it to save her from leaving me and taking everything.

So how did it come to this , one way my fault. It all started a month ago when I went out got d*unk and ended up getting of fucking the new 18 year old lass where I work. I could not believe my luck me a balding little 40 year old chatting to this d*unk girl whom had just had a row with her older boy friend and needed comforting but God still does not know how I ended up snagging her . Days went by until one day there was a knock at my door and standing there was a early twenties 6 foot hunk who

Shouted out that loud even the neighbours heard about me taking advantage of his young girlfriend. My wife looked at me and prob before I said anything could see the guilt on my face, she then just shouted at me how could you and said I need to find out more and said to the stud at the door to come with her, with that they got in her car and drove of. For the next few hours I waited to see if she would back . It was about 11 when she came in and woke me and told her to follow her to our bedroom. There she told me she could never forget to how I betrayed her but if I wanted to Stay in the house things would have to be different from now on , I said I would do anything ,which she replied good , with that she said good and pulled a pair of hand cuffs and said lie on the bed naked . Which I did she then cuffed me to the bed and then stripped her clothes,

Start away I noticed her puffy red cunt lips and with that she jump on the bed and sat on my face and ordered me to lick her out. But this was different she was really wet and sticky but I didn't need to wait to long to find out why . She then began to tell me how her and this hunk called Karl went to a pub where he told her how is girlfriend told her I took advantage of her and even put my dirty old man sees in her young fanny and he wanted revenge. From that moment my wife also wanted revenge so she told him he could fuck her . He didn't not need to be told twice so he got her to drive to a nearby by doggers spot and where he dropped his pants to reveille his big cock, at least 9 inch long .she could not wait to put it her in her mouth to bring it hard, she sucked him like he had never been sucked before and was struggling not to blow his load down her throat, he warned her of this and she stopped and told she want this cock in her married cunt ,he went to pull a condom out of his wallet but she stopped him said she wanted to fuck him bareback and feel this cock squirt his load up her cunt ( by the way the wife is not on the pill no more after I had the snip) he fucked her there and then over the bonnet of my car and fucked her so well and spunked his young fertile seed up her and to add even more insult she ended up let another dogger whom had watched all this ,fuck her as well. When both had finished using her married cunt and With the spunk running from her , he was proud as punch that he had got revenge but she told that was just the start of it , she pulled up her knickers to keep the spunk in her pussy and told him she wanted him more often, if he liked to and was going to stop wasting her time shagging my little cock from now on.

With that she dropped him of at his house and drove start home .

So he I am now slow licking salty spunk from her while she telling me she is no longer fucking me again for a long time , and she will be going out with Karl again to the woods and if I don't like it I can leave

What do I do ??

And by the way it is true story

The next weekend I got home from golf to find her in the bedroom in a her fab purple pvc dress , i said what are you doing she replied what are we doing, we are having guests , guests meaning more than one , yes. she snarled guests Karl and his mate are coming around , my heart sank , she was going have Karl again but not only that , his mate has well.

But why do I have to be here , because you have to help me entertain them she explained , now look in that carry bag on the bed and put it on, I looked in the bag there was a skimpy pair of pvc shorts with zipped openings , a pvc gimp mask and a gag , where did you get this from I said , Karl bought them for you so put them on gimp

I reluctantly got dressed in the gear , she then sat me in a chair on handcuff me to it ,she said if I am good I will able to watch then suddenly zipped the eye pieces up and then forced the gag in my mouth and then left the room . I seemed to there ages but then I heard people coming into the room and the laughs , he looks so submissive said one male , then I heard like photos being taken , I thought shit then my missus said she had just taken a pic of me sat here in this gear with to cocks near my face and if I don't if I am told these pics will sent to everyone in my phone .

With that there sounded like the people in the room all got on the bed and for the next 30 mins all I could hear is my missus being fucked hard by these to young studs and her telling them how it is better having their big cocks fucking them instead of my tiny dick which by this stage was rock hard in these pvc shorts I could not seem to stop it , then it happened it , I shot my load without anyone touching it . Just after that my wife came near me and said look the wimp has cum in his pants listerning to you fuck me how sad , with that I saw light again and when I focuses I saw Karl there and a black male with what I can only call a massive cock , no wonder she was screaming , she looked at me and slapped me and said it was my turn to help her , I am going to release you and when I do you will get on your back so I can straddle you and you will clean me out because both these studs have filled me with they fertile spunk and you know I am not on the pill no more so if you don't want a baby or even worse a black baby you better start now with your tongue , what else could do but start licking hard and all I could hear was these to young lads laughing at me and commenting how I seem to like taste of they spunk. Next thing rach did me a favour and released my cock from the front of these pants on started sucking my cock ,this got me Horner and started to enjoy what was happening and I licked and sucked her cunt lips even more . But what happened next brought me back down to earth , the big black cock entered her from behind a started to fuck her hard inches from my mouth and any spunk still in there was forced out of her and onto me , this went on for about ten minutes until he pulled out and shot his spunk all over my face , just after this Karl entered her and fuck her , she was loving it but this time when he was about to come he pulled out of her and forced his cock in my mouth and shot his seed into me and grab my neck and said swallow it bitch which is all I could do . With that my wife sucked me harder and I shot my little amount of spunk in her mouth . She then jumped of me and then I saw a camcorder set up in room , I asked why is that there , Karl said it is insurance that when he or his mates want to use me or rach again we will do it with no questions asked.

To his word he and a few of his mates have used me and my slut of of a wife loads of times

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Love it .... hope there's more of what's happened to cum.

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Awesome story.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

I know what you mean but "even worse a black baby"!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You lucky man

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

A very horny storie, got my cock throbbing ;

cuck