FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected night

Unexpected night

By *ornyone30 OP   Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

So about 10 years ago me and my then gf were staying in a hotel in Dublin. Started of the night with a few drinks followed with dinner then back to the bar for more drinks. So far pretty standard night and we were pretty boozy when the bar shut but still wanted another drink. Anyway we somehow got talking to this Lithuanian guy and his mate who said he had a bottle of vodka and would bring it to our room. So of we all went back to the room. His mate went to find some mixers but the fucker never came back and we ended up doing straight vodka shots. After a while I head to the toilet when I come back she whispers to me that he had asked if he could fuck her. I was a bit taken aback but said it's up to her. So nothing happens for the next half hour or so few more drinks consumed when he goes to the toilet. We start talking about what he said and start kissing and touching each other, next thing we know he is standing next to us and is groping her tits through her blouse. I moved out of the way and let them kiss. By now I'm hard so get my cock out as I watch them. She grabs it and starts to wank me off while kissing him. Next he is lifting her skirt up to reveal her panties she is still wanking me as he pulls them to the side and starts licking her pussy. I move to start kissing her again and ask her if she is OK. Yes she replies so I kiss her deep. After a few minutes he has stopped licking her out and is naked she has now freed her big tits and he is sucking on them. I reach over to grab his thick but short cock and start to wank him but he isn't up for it and moves away. Fair enough I think to myself. She is now horny as hell begging to be fucked so he climbs between her legs and slides easily into her and starts fucking her hard. I offer my cock which she sucks like her life depended on it. Unfortunately for her our companion lasts about 30 seconds and blows his load and makes no secret of his desire to leave asap. So once he has gone we spent the rest of the night fucking sucking and licking each other while talking about our naughty encounter. Still gets me hard thinking about it so I'm off for a wank now lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic