FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The breakdown

The breakdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exybecs777 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

This story is a combination of fact and fiction from my week.

I have been driving around with my grab bag of girly stuff for the last couple of weeks, my work car was safe from being borrowed by my brother in law so it seemed like a good idea. Work had been pretty run of the mill all morning and I was bored. One of my friends from another department came to see if I wanted to go to lunch together, nothing special just a chat in the tea room. It would have been rude not to accept so we went for lunch. Now my friend is about 5ft 6, size 14/16, and shoulder length hair which she wears up in a clip for work and breasts which are at least a D cup. She says they are her best feature and she likes to show them off a bit. Anyway, we went for lunch and that particular day, my friend was wearing a knee length skirt, which was grey with a floral pattern in stitching, black tights, black knee high boots and a green V neck jumper. One thing about Natalie is that she tends to move around while talking and she can be oblivious to the fact that she is sitting with her legs open. This will make me sound bad, but that is why I always sit opposite her. You never know if you will get an up-skirt glimpse. She did not disappoint and allowed a few minute flash of her white knickers, she was also wearing a white bra that day from the straps that were occasional showing. I don’t know if I’m the only one who notices it, I have to say that I do fancy her a bit so it tends to stick in my head.

All afternoon all I could think about was lunchtime and seeing up Natalie’s skirt, and by the end of the day I was feeling horny. It was a strange horny, because as much as I would like to have been doing things to my friend, I was also wanting them to be done to me. The thought of going somewhere and chatting to people while dressed as Becky was thrilling me, and the thought of trying to give them a teasing flash of my knickers was driving me wild. I decided to pull over at the services and drive home, well nearly home as Becky, I had my stuff with me so why not.

I stopped and parked in the most secluded place in the services car park that I could. I quickly took of my shirt and slipped on my pale green bra, and my black and while jersey dress. I then removed the rest of my male clothes and slipped on the matching panties, some black opaque tights and my black knee high boots . I then put on my wig and adjusted it and brushed it before adding my fake breasts. Ideally I would have put make up on, but the lighting was too bad and I didn’t feel like I had time to spend doing my make up if I was going to put into action the rest of my plan. I pulled out of the services and headed down the motorway towards home, via one of the local cruising spots. It was risky but I hoped for a little bit of fun.

I had got about 10 miles down the motorway when I felt the car lose some power, however after a minute or so it picked back up again. So I carried on heading towards the cruising spot and then home. I was about 12 miles away from the cruising spot when the car lost power again, I watched the speedo drop from a nice 80 mph down to 45 mph. I knew that the car wasn’t going to make it home. I had no choice but to pull over. I had a dread feeling come over me I was about a mile away from the channel tunnel exit, the motorway was busy and very well lit. I know that I was not going to be able to change back into my male stuff without being seen. I had to accept that I would have to phone the RAC and suffer the consequences at home.

About 20 minutes had passed with me waiting on the side of the road when the traffic wombles turned up. I was shocked they didn’t read me at first and didn’t let on if they did at all. They addressed me as madam and asked if they could be of any assistance, using my softest femme voice I replied that I had phoned the RAC and they had said they should be with me within the hour. With that they noticed down my car reg and left me. I was a little shocked that I got a couple of beeps with approving looks from a few lorry drivers, it did give me a nice warm feeling inside.

The RAC man turned up and I just wanted the world to swallow me up, it was one of my wife friends husbands. This really would take some explaining. He came over and asked what the problem was, and also that he was expected a man. He hadn’t recognised me, maybe there was still hope. He looked under the bonnet and fiddled with the HT leads, it turned out one of my spark plugs wasn’t sparking, he also checked the oil cap and noticed the dreaded milky oily substance on the oil cap, the head gasket had gone as well. He came over and informed me that he would tow the car home and to jump into the cab of his van. I did this, and waited. I knew that I was going to get rumbled when he looked at the address, I mean we live 2 minute round the corner from him. He jumped in once the car was loaded and looked at the address that was on my account. I had been rumbled but he said nothing.

We were on the road between Folkestone and Dover when I noticed that my dress had ridden up when I got in the van. I tried to pull it down discreetly,

‘I wouldn’t worry about pulling it down’ said Gary (the RAC man).

‘I like a leg covered by tights, and I’m liking the green panties’.

When did I flash them I asked, when you were getting in the cab he replied.

‘Also does your wife know you like to dress up like this?’.

I’m still breathing so no was my reply. Is she going to find out about this was my next question?

‘Well that depends on you’ said Gary ‘I have never been with a TV before but don’t knock it til you have tried it is my motto. To buy my slience I will let you in on a secret, I really want to try dogging but Charlotte isn’t up for it, would you be. If you are then you can get changed back into your normal stuff and your wife will never know as we will both have something to hide.’

I didn’t really have much option but to agree. As it turns out the cruising spot is also used for dogging which I didn’t know. We parked up and looked out at the view of the docks. What would you like to do I asked.

‘What would you like to do to make me happy’ gary replied.

‘Well I like to suck and I like to be fucked, I also like to kiss as well is that ok? It just makes me feel more like a woman than a quick shag’ I replied.

With that Gary looked at me and pulled me closer, we embraced and started kissing. He was a great kisser and Charlotte was a very luck woman, I didn’t know quite how lucky yet. His hand slowly worked up my leg and I spread them slightly. I returned the favour by reaching for his now very erect cock that was straining to be released. I slowly undid his zip and slipped my hand inside his trousers. He was a briefs man which surprised me, I thought most guys wore boxers. I slowly started to wank away at his cock. We weren’t getting any attention from anyone else though, which defects the point of dogging. Gary had notice this as well so he suggested that we went for a little walk.

The wind was cooler and slightly stronger than it had been earlier when I had been waiting on the hard shoulder, the feel of the wind against my legs was so very exciting. We walked along to one of the brick build areas and stepped in side. Once there I started to kiss gary passionately, just like we were a proper couple, he responded well and placed his hands on my bum. That again was an amazing feeling, his touch was strong yet gentle. A couple of people had walked by while we were kissing and one guy had held back a few metres away from us. Gary undid his zip again and pulled out his thick uncut 7” cock. I didn’t need to be asked, I dropped to my knees and began to lick the shaft. His cock was already glistening with pre cum. I ran the tip of my tongue up his shaft and flicked away at the end to taste his pre cum. Gary told me to stand up and bend over to suck his cock. I was powerless what could I do by what I was told. As I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock I felt my dress being pulled up by Gary, he was exposing my panty and tight clad bum to the bloke that had been near to us. I felt his hands rubbing at my bum I could tell he was alternating hands while he wanked himself off.

The guy that was behind me started to pull my tights and panties down, I had a feeling that I was about to be entered. Gary motioned for me to stand up, the guy started to back away. I was wondering what was going to happen when Gary said

‘You can fuck her if you want mate, but I get to go first’

This was going to hurt I thought to myself. It had been a while since I had accommodated a cock inside me. The guy came back over and motioned for me to suck his cock. I started with the same tactic that I had with Gary. While I was doing this I could feel Garys fingeres working away at my hole. I tried to relax as much as possible. I could tell that using spit he had mangaged to work 3 of his fingers inside me. I felt him withdraw and then the tip of his cock arrived. He was very gentle and slowly eased his cock inside me. From the way he did it I would say that he was experienced at giving anal pleasure, I thought to myself Charlotte you dirty cow!

His thrusts inside me got deeper and more frequent. He was putting his whole length in and I was accommodating. I was rocking back and forth in rhythm to his thrusts. Our friend who’s cock I had in my mouth was close to coming, I could feel his body starting to tension up. I was determined to not swallow his load, if I was swallowing a load it would be Gary’s. I failed at this as he held my head onto his cock as he came. There was so much of it, he couldn’t have cum for a while, I was gagging on the volume of it. This seemed to spur Gary on as I felt him fill my other hole with his seed. The guy who’s cock I had in my mouth, put his cock away, zipped up and walked off. Turned out there was a couple of other guys wanking over my split roast. Gary, passed me a tissue to clean up and said that we should be heading back.

I got back in the cab, making sure to flash my panties at Gary this time. Gary jumped in we kissed and then we set off. Half way home it dawned on me that I was still dressed en femme. Luckly Gary had remembered and we stopped in a layby so I could get changed back into male wear before getting home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic