FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold twist

Cuckold twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read the message over and over.

We had talked about it for ages adding and changing details, chatting and fantasising plenty but now..it was actually happening! My head was spinning and my heart racing and it was still a week away!

"Ivanhoe Inn, Saturday 28th at 3pm. Be there with your bag of tricks, a bottle or two of bubbly and plenty of money for drinks. Miss M."

There was nothing more but that was enough. No questions, no debate, just do it.

I was nervous , trying to remember all the changes and the alterations- I really didn't want to mess anything up and upset her. I played the scenario over and over in my head and wanked myself silly at the prospect but after the fear of the reality quickly set in!

I sent her a few messages but she didn't respond, usually it would annoy me but now it was heightening the anticipation..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Interesting start

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope theres more

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Very interesting start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*eats popcorn*

I tried to remember what the arrangements were. When we had been messaging about it I thought it was some chat, fantasising, never going to become real. Obviously she had other ideas..

I was to pick her up and go to the hotel. We were to check in, looking all lovey dovey, holding hands, little kisses..oh yes, I was to wear a ring to suggest we were married! We would go up to the room and then prepare.

First, of course, was to prepare Mistress. She would already have hair and makeup pretty much done but I was to assist with the finishing touches. I was to paint her finger and toenails for her while keeping her glass of wine topped up. She would complete her makeup before I would have to kneel and slowly, carefully help her into firstly a tiny lacy black thong, then stockings and then a summery, flowery dress she had selected - not overly slutty but certainly showed off her magnificent cleavage!

Oh yes, I had forgotten, she was also getting a chastity device which she was going to put me into as soon as we get into the room. I'd never been placed in chastity before but Mistress didn't want me getting too excited early on!

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

We have found that it best to get into chastity early on before cuck gets to excited. As seeing wife getting ready is to much.

Nice start keep it going??

Well the rest of the plan that I can remember- I am to wear the same type of thong (but pink)and stockings, Mistress says she will wear the thong first and get it nice and wet so I can have her juices on my cock while in chastity. I must also wear one of her black bras and over this can wear a lightish shirt and trousers. I've got a lilac shirt ready as it's not too see through to hide the bra better!

When Miss has had a few drinks she has said she might tease me a little, she bought a new _agic wand that she wants to test out- I don't know if that means using it on herself or on me so will just have to see!

I've got the ring from Argos during the week (buying that felt odd!) and my overnight bag packed, last night I barely slept thinking about it.

When we're ready we're going to the bar to take the most visible seats there. Still we are to act like a couple, hold hands etc. I am to comply with all orders, will get us both drinks as Miss wants us both a little tipsy for 'dutch courage'. Her husband will be sat at another table relaxing and watching as she then starts treating me more like a little sissy cuckold in front of the whole room! She will loudly tell me what I am and how I can't satisfy her with my small cock and that she wants to find a real man tonight. Of course I can only agree. She will humiliate me and enjoy teasing my chastity under the table. Writing this is adding to the humiliation and all of the room will know what a sissy loser I am and think my 'wife' wants a proper cock to fuck. She will very loudly tell me to go buy a guy a drink and invite him to our table- of course this is her real husband, but nobody else will know this! He will come over and they will flirt and tease and chat while I am ignored. I will be used to go get drinks and after a while they will be kissing passionately and groping each other while I sit next to them meekly, the whole room knowing I'm the beta for being humiliated this way. When they are ready I will be told to carry all their coats/bags etc and follow them to the room..

You lucky sissy boy

I am very lucky indeed!

She's not been very specific on what'll happen in the room after though so this could be quite a suprise! She did threaten to then fully dress me as a sissy and send me down to the bar and tell me to go, get d*unk and pull a guy to bring back for me!

She has also suggested I go back to the bar (dressed normally) and bring a guy back for her, also being tied up only able to watch, being on clean up duty, being made to pour bubbly over her in the bath for her real hubby to lick up, being dressed and taken by her strap on. There are so many ideas that I just don't know what to expect and that's heightening the excitement!

She's also reading this and finding comments and mails very amusing!

Thank you Miss

Well I just read this and thought bugger me 25min and this will be happening, hope it goes as planned! Good luck

tie you up

make you clean all up

strapon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hi miss

Well..of course Mistress had quite the suprise for me. All going pretty much as planned, she had sat on my face in the hotel room so I could taste her pussy and ass all night. When in the bar she also made me use the urinals but I had to drop my trousers. Luckily first time nobody else was there but the second time a guy was and was obvious startled by the pink thong! It was so embarrassing, he left in a hurry and I could see him animatedly pointing while he told his wife the gossip across the room!

However the biggest suprise was bit later. She had humiliated me most of the night and now told me to go buy that guy a drink and invite him over except when she pointed to who she wanted..it wasn't her husband she pointed at!

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

You can't just leave it there ....

Sorry Miss,

wanted to heighten the suspense for the readers, will write more this evening

Following her directions I bought the drink from the bar and walked over to the table.

The girl sitting there was very cute, lots of makeup and the right amount of tarty- I was nervous as anything, obviously Mistress had set it up to embarrass me and it was working! It kept going round in my head that I was going to see the two of them together, I just needed to say what I'd been told, surely that should be simple?

Well no, of course not! I handed her the drink and she looked up at me in complete suprise.

"What the fuck do you want?" she asked, her broad Belfast accent travelled easily across the room.

My nerve had gone. I thought Miss had arranged something with this girl but either she was an excellent actress or she had no idea!

"Umm..err.." I mumbled incoherently

"Leave me alone you freak!" she squealed, but she did take the drink! "can't you see I'm waiting for my boyfriend? And I heard what she was saying about you, I don't want some sissy wanker like you anywhere near me, fuck off!"

The whole room was hushed, listening in on every word.

Well, apart from one sound.

Mistress was sitting up at the bar laughing almost uncontrollably!

I walked back to her absolutely humiliated, blushing bright red. She had tears in her eyes from her laughing, and she was obviously delighted with her deception

"Ah dear, that was awesome!" she laughed, "that was so funny, your face was priceless when she told you to fuck off!"

I bowed my head in embarrassment, only too aware the whole bar was watching and listening to us!

"Ah dear" she sighed, "well now go get him a drink and see if he'll come over, he looks like he could show me what I've been missing!"

At least this time she did point she was pointing at her husband who I saw also seemed to find everything very amusing too! I bought a beer and carried it over to him..

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Nice thread

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That's very horny mmm

Hahahah I heard you want to do it all again too,I need a good laugh too

By *assboiMan  over a year ago

belfast

Nice fantasy I wish I was in your shoes for a few hours

"Hahahah I heard you want to do it all again too,I need a good laugh too "

He's so bad lol I'm wet just thinking about this.

Brace yourself little kisses

*shakes chastity device*

"tie you up

make you clean all up

hi miss"

Hello

"tie you up

make you clean all up

hi miss

Hello "

hi miss xx

At least this time she'd sent me the right way. I'd met her husband before, we'd always gotten on well and had a laugh but this was all different. I could see he had been laughing at my earlier humiliation and he had a faint smile as he took the bottle of bud from my hand.

"What do you want?" he asked loudly

"Erm, please sir, Miss asks if you would like to join us?" I mumbled

"What?" he asked, "Speak up, I can't hear you!"

The whole room seemed to be watching us, I could hear Mistress giggling away behind me and I'm sure I must have been beetroot in colour

"Please sir," I asked, a little louder, "please sir, Miss would like you to come and join us"

He smiled. "No" he said, simply, and swigged on the beer.

I swayed on my feet, I just didn't know how to react and I flushed bright red as I didn't know what to do. Eventually, after what seemed an age he continued, "Tell her to come here. She might be able to control a wimp like you but not me!"

"Oh, right, umm, er yes sir" I flustered

I went back to miss to explain what had happened

"Yes, yes" she said,"I was listening! Tell me bitch, how big is his cock?"

"Umm..I don't know Miss," I mumbled

"well follow him to the toilet and find out " she snapped, " hurry up though, he's just left now..

I scuttled off hurriedly to do as I was told. I only realised later that to anyone watching I had given a stranger a drink and then followed quickly after him into the toilets!

I caught up with him at he was standing at the urinals, both hands holding his impressive cock.

"Ha, you really are a bitch aren't you" he sneered

"Yes sir" I mumbled ashamedly

"What are you?" he asked firmly

"I'm a little bitch sir" I said

I heard a cubicle open and a fat, older man came out. He shot a disgusted look my way and rushed out not even washing his hands

"You can stand there and wait for me to finish" the husband said, "be grateful I don't make you clean this place with your tongue!"

"Thank you sir" I answered meekly

"I scuttled off hurriedly to do as I was told. I only realised later that to anyone watching I had given a stranger a drink and then followed quickly after him into the toilets!

I caught up with him at he was standing at the urinals, both hands holding his impressive cock.

"Ha, you really are a bitch aren't you" he sneered

"Yes sir" I mumbled ashamedly

"What are you?" he asked firmly

"I'm a little bitch sir" I said

I heard a cubicle open and a fat, older man came out. He shot a disgusted look my way and rushed out not even washing his hands

"You can stand there and wait for me to finish" the husband said, "be grateful I don't make you clean this place with your tongue!"

"Thank you sir" I answered meekly"

Besitos is a little sissy bitch

"Take your trousers down" he commanded, "and wait there"

I had to stand and watch while he pissed for what seemed like an eternity, my trousers round my ankles showing my little pink thong. The chastity was visible through the material though that was maybe my own paranoia as much as anything. I jumped as I heard the door open and someone walked in. I saw the smirk on the husbands face (we'll call him L from now on!) and heard the footsteps behind me, followed by an abrupt change of direction as they decided the safety of the cubicle was better than the urinals!

Finally L shook his cock and zipped up. "You can pull those up again you silly slut" he laughed, and he washed his hands.

I was burning up with embarrassment and he beckoned me over before wiping his hands dry on my face, laughing again at my predicament

"Thank you sir" I mumbled once more

He left the toilets and I followed, providing even more amusement to the people there I'm sure but Miss was nowhere to be seen

Leeds

This is going to get very kinky!

"Right you, go fetch my beer and my jacket and we'll go up to the room" he said.

I lifted his items and picked up my own glass of (Miss had already told me no alcohol in the bar)

He saw my glass and told me to lift it up. Of course I automatically did as told and the whole room watched him spit right into it.

"Better down that" he smirked

"Yes Sir" I mumbled and tentatively drank it all down.

I then led him to the room which was only on the first floor.

"Take your trousers off before we go in" he said

I did and stood in the corridor in my sissy pink thong, once again burning red with embarrassment as he laughed at me

I opened the door with the spare keycard and stepped aside to let him in first. I stepped in the room after him and what I saw made my jaw drop..

please tell

What tell us

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Do tell...

The mini bar bill??

There lying back on the bed, dressed for sex in a red and black corset with black stockings and various toys scattered on the covers around her. A look of pleasure and horniness was all over her face. Now this in itself was enough to make me stop in my tracks but there was more to it.

In the corner was a guy watching. He was still clothed but his hand was visibly massaging his cock through his trousers. He also had a big smile on his face and didn't seem suprised by our entrance or even my pink thong on display!

It was the girl on all fours between Miss' legs that really made the scene though. Long dark hair down her back, tanned and shapely round bum up in the air, also wearing black fishnet stockings but nothing else as she was working her tongue all over Miss' soaking wet pussy.

My cock strained hard, urgently against the chastity and L laughed as I bent slightly with the uncomfortable restriction, he already was undressing quickly!

I knew when I saw the pile of clothes on the floor who the other girl was, after all only half an hour or so previously she had publically humiliated me in the bar!

Bristol, Thornbury

Very nice. your a lucky sissy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Go and change, sissy bitch" smiled Mistress as she writhed with pleasure, the girls (I later found out she was called Rachel) tongue plunging frantically out of her pussy.

I went to the bathroom, my agreed outfit was all there, black corset, stockings and patent high heels all set off with a straight black wig and of course, the pink thong. I put on some basic makeup- foundation, concealer, pink lipstick and blue mascara. I knew Mistress would appreciate the extra effort! The noises from the room had intensified since I'd come in to get changed! I composed myself, took a draw from the bottle of poppers I had and stepped out.

Things had, obviously progressed in the 10minutes I was out. Miss and Rachel were in a 69, both of them hungrily sucking at each others wet pussy. L was stood spanking Rachels peachy bum, each slap shoving her face down into Miss' shaven snatch. Miss in turn was alternating now between the dripping pussy above her and L's rigid long cock which was nudging tantalisingly close to Rachels pussy. In the corner the big guy was still seated but his clothes were off and he was openly stroking his erect cock at the sight of his wife being so brazenly used. The poppers had kicked in and everything seemed a haze, Miss shouted over "Just you sit on the floor in front of Boss there and watch us use this little slut properly."

"Yes Miss" I replied, kneeling in front of him , his hard cock just inches behind my head! I watched as L slipped a finger into Rachels ass and this made her gasp and writhe. Miss hooked her leg behind the girls neck and forced her head back between her thighs once again. "Remember Rachel" she laughed, " no cock for you until I've cum, you understand?"

The reply was muffled but we understood..

!

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Can not wait for more

That's fortunate then..

My concentration on this glorious sight was broken only by the pressure in my chastity device as it struggled to contain my stiffening cock. I was also aware of the heavier breathing of 'Boss' just behind me as he wanked his cock faster.

"Mmmm..your tongue feels so good" purred Miss, "good girl, you're learning! Are you enjoying over there, Boss?" she asked

"Oh yes, very much" he boomed, "though the back of this sissys head isn't really doing it for me!"

Miss laughed, "I'm sure! Well sissy, bend over and raise your skirt. Keep watching us but give Boss there some..inspiration!"

Of course, being a sissy and with the added stimulus of the poppers, I did as told without hesitation. I heard him murmur his approval as my humiliation continued- "Take some photos sure, we could maybe use them for an ad later" suggested L. The others laughed at that but I could hear the click as pics were taken. I nearly jumped when I felt a strong hand on my ass cheeks, splitting them open and more photos taken. "I like this" said Boss, "much better!"

Miss barely heard as she was in the throes of orgasm! L was forcing 3 fingers into Rachel's ass by now and every thrust was providing a squeak from her!

damn besitos this is very hot

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Hot story!

"Hot story!"

It's only gna get hotter

"Hot story!

It's only gna get hotter "

Ah Mrs M you're such a tease! Do love all the comments and messages though, inspires me!

Bristol, Thornbury

Great story

I watched, bent over and ass exposed as Rachel frantically licked and sucked at Miss' pussy. My head was starting to clear from the poppers but I was unable to resist my orders. The camera clicks had stopped and I could sense that Boss was now standing behind me.

L was now standing behind Rachel, his cock fully erect from Miss' expert blowjob. He was slapping it against her ass and Miss' hands were pulling the cheeks apart, exposing her hole. He rubbed his dick all over and her moans became more frantic as she tried to push back onto it but was denied each time

"Oh you want this big hard cock in your ass do you slut?" Miss asked her

"Yes, oh yes!" She gasped excitedly as L pressed the head right up at her anus.

"You'll have to ask better than that!" Miss retorted, and make sure Boss can hear you beg properly!"

"Please!! Please fuck my ass with that cock!" She pleaded

"Look at the camera and say it" ordered Boss from behind me

She was quick to repeat, "Please fuck me with that big cock!" she implored. With the camera just behind me she was looking right my way as though she was asking me and my cock tried to spring to immediate attention, painfully restricted by the chastity!

Breakfast reading .... You spoil me lol

Bristol, Thornbury

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Great. More please.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leeds

Fantastic ...... waiting for more already! !

At this point Miss started to moan loudly. Rachels tongue was eagerly exploring her wet pussy and now she was going to cum.

"Ooh yes" squealed Miss, "that's good just there, now make me cum on you tongue, come on! Make me cum slut, harder..just there..ooh..yeeeessss!"

She bucked and writhed, her legs were wrapped tight around Rachels neck pinning her at Miss' pussy as the orgssm rocked through her. My cock was straining against it's prison with excitement

"Mmmmm..." Miss finally relented, " oh yes I'll make a pussy licker out of you yet!"

She sat up grinning. L was still working his fingers in and out of Rachels ass, making her gasp as Miss smiled over at me. Very slowly and seductively, keeping eye contact the whole time, she moved and sensually began to kiss her passionately. It was so erotic I almost forgot everything else until I felt a hand on my ass and a thumb pushed up against my hole. I was trembling as I was told to push back and take it inside me. Mistress was still french kissing his wife while she watched me slowly ease backwards.. and again the click of the camera was audible in the room..

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Love to join

Click click little kisses I hope you are still practicing walking in those heels

Bristol, Thornbury

A few thumbs up ??..that's ironic!

I could feel his thumb right up at my asshole, it felt so good just putting pressure on but I was too tight for it to slide right in. Miss made a great show of holding Rachel's head in her hands as she French kissed her, smiling as she became rougher and deeper. L stop up, his long hard cock bouncing up as he walked over to me. He lifted the poppers and smiled.

"You're such a little bitch, you really want these don't you?" He asked

I nodded, the thumb teasing at my hole driving me crazy, "Yes sir, please sir, let me have some poppers!" I pleaded

"You want to become more compliant don't you, slut, to open that tight ass to whatever we want to do?"

"Oh yes sir, please" I implored him desperately

"Oh hang on sissy" he smirked, "who said I was talking to you!?" as he brought the bottle to Rachels nose and I heard a long inhale and a sigh as she gave in to the rush..

Sitting with my hard cock in my hand as I read this

"Sitting with my hard cock in my hand as I read this "

Haha you make sure you drive it in deep into that sissys ass boss

Leeds

....they can have one each !!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh god wow. What a horny story so far.

Please sir ...Can we have more???

Regards

Oliver

??????????

He laughed at my desperation and then my involuntary cry out as the thumb impaled itself in my behind. His hand spanked rachels cheeks once more as he then brought the bottle down to my nose

"Go on sissy," he mocked, "I think you'll be needing this!"

I inhaled deep and desperately and almost immediately the potent gas sent my head spinning. My muscles relaxed and any inhibitions I may have had left me completely. I was aware of a second finger pushing into my ass as L decided to slap his long cock on my face to laughter around the room. His hands were now roughly groping and mauling Rachels cheeks, exposing her sopping pussy and asshole.

"Get him hard so he can fuck my slut wife!" I heard Boss say behind me and, without resistance, my mouth opened and L's cock invaded my mouth, straight away making me gag and choke. The girls were goading him on and Miss took Rachels head in her hands and kissed her

She looked right in her eyes and told her "my husbands going to use you like a little cumrag, do you hear? He's going to fuck you where he wants and cum where he wants. He will use you, do you understand, slut?"

"Y..yes Miss" submitted Rachel

*SLAP*

"Louder! I can't hear you!" shouted Miss

"Yes Miss" Rachel squealed, "he can use me and cum wherever he wants!"

Boss seemed to enjoy this as I felt him wanking his hard cock and rubbing it on my ass, hardening as this all happened and he fingered me. The poppers had made me lose all control and I just let it happen, as though it was someone else this was happening to!

wow

Bristol, Thornbury

"Now, Rachel, you come over here" ordered Miss, "present your pussy and ass for L to choose from!" She smiled and looked at me. "Ah my little poppered sissy, maybe Boss here should fuck your tight little pussy, what do you think?"

I looked up at her imploringly. I wanted to cry, he would surely snap me in two! Instead I said what I knew needed to be said..

"Whatever you wish, Miss"

She giggled and smiled wickedly. "Good girl! Maybe he will maybe he won't! For now turn around and face him, push your ass up here where his wife can lick it!"

I did as told and Boss smiled lecherously as he slapped his cock on my face and just left it there.

I heard Miss behind me telling Rachel to get her tongue in my ass, I could feel her breath first and then, so delicately, her tongue started circling my hole, tender from Boss' rough fingers.

Miss came back in front of me and slowly slid her fingers around Boss' cock.

"Mmm..that feels good" moaned Boss

I could feel Rachel being thrust rhythmically forwards, pushing her tongue deeper into my ass and knew that L was fucking her though whether her ass or pussy I don't know.

"Not as good as fucking this wet bitch!" laughed L

Boss and Miss both laughed at this and she then slowly started wanking him off, occasionally rubbing his cock against my face and lips, I tasted salty precum as she asked him, "so Boss, do you enjoy being rimmed?"..

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Besitos you need to finish this or we go back in chastity

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

Nice start

oxford

This is getting better and better

By *ootfancierMan  over a year ago

preston

Fantastic I can't stop reading!!

I gasped involuntarily at this, he would surely smother me! Miss just laughed and then spat in my face.

"You'd love that little sissy, wouldn't you?" she leered, "a couple with her tongue up your ass and your tongue up his, ha!"

She told Boss to turn round, he was a little hesitant and she asked if he was ok with it- I noted she never gave me the same consideration!

"Yeah, just never really done this" he confessed, "Rach would only do it when she's really d*unk.."

"Oh well you're in for a treat" smiled Miss, "Sissy, tell Boss how you'd love to lick his ass"

I hesitated a fraction and immediately felt a stinging

* slap* as L smacked me hard!

"I would l..l.. love to lick your ass please Boss" I stammered

*smack*

"I can't hear you back here" L shouted

Miss laughed, "louder then sissy!"

Rachel was kissing and licking my tender ass, her tongue felt so good but I felt so filthy

"PLEASE BOSS MAY I LICK YOUR ASS" I begged

He turned and spread his ass. I reluctantly poked my tongue out and delicately started rimming him. Miss grabbed my hair roughly and dragged me deeper, my tongue now inside his hole. I could hear his moans and knew he was enjoying this new sensation. I gasped for air and could see Miss kneeling in front of him, both hands jerking his cock as she looked into his eyes

"Now," she asked him, "isn't that good?"

"oooh yes" he groaned, "that feels so good, keep going both of you!"

She shot me a look and I knew to dip my head again between his cheeks and resume my duties..

Human tri-centipede

I was licking his ass for just a while when I felt hands pushing me to turn over. I rolled and lay on my back and could feel Rachels hot breath on my caged cock. For a second I thought Boss was going to smother me as he lowered his ass down but last moment he shifted a little and his swollen balls dropped into my mouth. I heard the click of the mobile and realised more photos were being taken but then I felt Rachels hot tongue squirm between the gaps in the chastity device, licking briefly at my shaft before she took the whole thing into her mouth- it was heaven and torture at the same time! I could feel the vibrations from her being fucked by L and this just added to the sensations!

Then, with him straddling my face, Miss had Boss' cock in one hand while she was taking photos with the other. She stroked it and then pushed it down into my mouth. I took it as deep as I could before gagging as she stroked it and took photo after photo. She stood facing him and I saw his tongue press its way into her pussy as I retched on his cock,trapped between his strong thighs

"I need your cum on his face for my photos" she implored,"would you do that for me?"

I knew as I listened that, once he'd tasted her sweet pussy there was no way he'd say no to her. I know I couldn't. He grabbed her ass and ate her pussy greedily and I could feel Rachel being taken by orgasm as L fucked her hard. Her moans and groans were so loud and I could feel the effect this had on Boss as his cock stiffened and flexed in my throat.

"On his face..not down his throat" Miss commanded, "I need to see it"

Rachel had slumped below me but I could still feel that L was hammering away.

"Are you enjoying that, honey?" Boss asked her, "how does that feel?"

"Oh his big cock feels sooo good!" she gasped

This seemed to push him over the edge and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and aimed it directly at my face..

Bristol, Thornbury

I closed my eyes and braced myself as almost immediately the thick torrent of cum spurted all over my slutty made-up face. I felt it shoot in my wig, over my cheeks and drip down my chin and could hear Miss's hysterical laughter as well as Boss' moans and groans..and the click of the camera!

After what seemed like ages it stopped and I dared to open my eyes

"Now stick your tongue out, sissy" she said

In a haze I did as told and he slapped his deflating cock down on it, trickles of salty cum still dribbling out. More photos were taken before Miss pushed it back into my mouth for me to clean.

When I had done this she, suprisingly kissed me deep, her tongue linking with mine and the cum intermingling between our mouths, she then went and did the same with Rachel who was still taking a pounding from L behind me.

The girls both moaned as they locked lips and my chastity was uncomfortable once more but the moment was interrupted by L who shouted he was ready to cum.

Just then Boss pushed me backwards onto the bed, it was unexpected and I fell back as L pulled his cock out of Rachel and also aimed my direction!

The first load splattered on my flimsy skirt but the rest joined Boss' spunk already coating my face. Miss fumbled for her camera hurriedly and took even more pics, a beaming smile showing her approval

"Mmm..these will do very nicely" she purred..

Bristol, Thornbury

Cool thread.

Wow superb story. Had me cumming in no time!

lucky boy

I was laying on my back still in shock with two loads of sticky cum dripping down my face when Rachel lowered her swollen, fucked, gaping pussy onto my mouth

"mmm..I need my pussy licked, bitch" she sneered, "and then my ass too if you're lucky!"

I was in no position to argue as she ground herself into my mouth, even though my ears were covered with her thighs I could hear her moans, Boss' encouragement..and the click of the camera yet again.

She was gyrating and once again chose to torment me as I felt her hot mouth envelop my poor caged cock! It bounced against its plastic prison and was swollen with desire but cruelly restrained!

She was pushing harder and harder and I heard Boss telling her to "squirt in the sluts face just like I did"

In a brief glimpse I could see L and Miss both sucking at either of her breasts and her head swung back in lust. I felt fingers at her clit and soon she was thrusting and bucking on my face as she orgasmed. I suddenly felt a gush of warm liquid and instinctively opened my mouth to swallow. More came and I realised she was squirting right down my throat, I had never experienced that before but it tormented my poor engorged cock even more!

I swallowed it all and licked my lips as Rachel finally lifted her pussy off my face.

Miss lowered her head between Rachels thighs and kissed me, smiling as she licked her lips, visibly enjoying tasting the cum from various people mixed in.

"Now sissy slut" she whispered, looking me right in the eyes, " if you do everything you're told I may just have a special treat for that little clitty of yours. Are you going to be a good slave and obey us tonight?"

"Umm..yes, of course Miss" I responded, puzzled- had I not already shown that I would?!

"Good" she grinned, again that naughty look in her eyes hinted at something to come

She stood again and spoke to Rachel. She seemed to be reassuring her about something but I couldn't hear with my ears clamped once again between her thighs. They kissed long and deep and all I could make out from Rachel was "not on my face though right? On my tits and all is ok but don't think I can take it on my face"

They all seemed to agree as all three stood round facing her but I didn't have long to wonder what she meant as L sent the first stream of hot piss straight at her chest, where of course it quickly drained down her body, between her legs, over her clit..and onto my face..!

oxford

God yes please. I would love to receive this pleasure....

By *oredbusinessmanMan  over a year ago

St Pauls

Amazing story!! I do need to find a willing cuck couple

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bristol, Thornbury

I retched and gagged a few times as the hot, steaming piss covered my face and went into my mouth and nose. It seemed ever ending and soon Rachel also starting peeing directly down my throat. I could hear them laughing and talking about how filthy I was and how I would do anything now they had pictures of me. I had to keep my eyes closed and just keep swallowing all they could give me and again a few *clicks* from the phone camera

Finally the last few trickles ran down my neck. I must have looked quite a sight, drenched in cum and piss, makeup splattered.

I opened my eyes and saw Miss looking down at me, eyes shining with excitement and happiness.

"You've made me very happy tonight, sissy" she grinned, "I think you've earnt a little reward now. You guys get cleaned up while I give our little slut some pleasure"

The others started gathering up clothes and going into the bathroom as Miss took the key to my chastity and finally released my cock from it's prison. It felt so good as her warm hands rubbed it back to life and then she dipped her head to kiss the tip. I groaned as the warmth of her mouth spread down the length as she took it expertly down her throat and it grew rapidly now the restriction was removed.

"Mmm.." she grinned, "you are enjoying this!"

"Y..yes Miss" I stuttered, in honesty I knew I wouldn't last long, the sensations after being locked up would be too much. She looked me directly in the eyes as she licked right down the shaft to my balls and massaged them with her hot tongue. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly began jerking it before trailing her tongue down to my asshole.

I let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure as she began rimming me, it felt so good as her tongue dipped in and out and her hand gripped my cock harder as she sped up her hand movement.

"Oh I'm gonna cum!" I gasped, overwhelmed by the feelings

Just then I felt her raise my legs up and push them towards my head. At the same time she pointed the head of my cock right towards my face- I had no time to react as the streams of cum absolutely drenched me!

Bristol, Thornbury

oxford

Yes yes yes please....

wow

I hope your mouth was open and tongue was out.

There was a lot of cum! Miss had put me in chastity for nearly a week beforehand and teased me lots so it had been building up! A little went in my eye before I could react, a little hit my lips and some in my wig but most was plastered all over my face.

Miss was evidently very pleased with her handiwork and took even more photos. Then she kissed me again, her tongue exploring my mouth while also pushing a wad of my own cum down my throat.

The others had all cleaned up and left, it was just me and Miss now as it hd been earlier. The room was an absolute state! Miss told me to go and shower and clean myself up

"Thank you Miss"

Love to see all the pics

oxford

Fantastic.

Bristol, Thornbury

"There was a lot of cum! Miss had put me in chastity for nearly a week beforehand and teased me lots so it had been building up! A little went in my eye before I could react, a little hit my lips and some in my wig but most was plastered all over my face.

Miss was evidently very pleased with her handiwork and took even more photos. Then she kissed me again, her tongue exploring my mouth while also pushing a wad of my own cum down my throat.

The others had all cleaned up and left, it was just me and Miss now as it hd been earlier. The room was an absolute state! Miss told me to go and shower and clean myself up

"Thank you Miss""

I had much fun at your expense little kisses you never disappoint

By *agic wandMan  over a year ago

harrow

"We have found that it best to get into chastity early on before cuck gets to excited. As seeing wife getting ready is to much.

Nice start keep it going??"

» Add a new message to this topic