FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I dare!!!!

I dare!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir jizalot OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I dare the reader of the post to disclose the first place they had sexy a dare can be anything to the reader of the last post posted??? Let's have some fun x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok I'll go first.

I had started seeing a friend of my cousin and because it was a fair journey she had asked me to stay over to go to a birthday party with her . Her mum was moving house at this time so she was living with her grandparents. We went to the past r picked up after by grandfather and taken back to their house Saturday over. Sunday morning ei wake up to find that she has snuck into my room and bed and is waking me with a blowjob while I can hear her grandparents downstairs with the radio on .

I nearly came straight away and just managed to get my cock inside her for a short hard wet shag before Cumming hard. Then wandering downstairs to sit at the table and make small talk over breakfast

I care the next reader to say what their most risky sex location was.

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

In a open area next to the police station

Liverpool

"In a open area next to the police station "

Boss

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Next person the dirtiest thing they done during sex

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

I once had a 40 minute fuck and blow job on the top deck of a bus goi.g into newcastle didn't cum till we were in bus station had to get of bus with my cum running down her thigh and onto her stocking top that was at ten am on a sagfsaterday

Whos next

Liverpool

So the dare is out where did you first have sexy you can dare anyone to do anything???

"I dare the reader of the post to disclose the first place they had sexy a dare can be anything to the reader of the last post posted??? Let's have some fun x "

my first time was in the guys parents caravan i was 14

My first time was in the middle of a roundabout with one of my mums friends. I had bumped into her on her way back from the local and i was heading home from a friends. She linked arms with me as we headed home. She gradually sliwed down and i asked her " what we slowed down for?" She said " i want to take my time, i am enjoying your company " then she kissed me. The rest just happened but it was wild.

Dare for the next reader. What was you worst sexual experience?

My worst sexual experence well one that stands out was wen me and a guy i was meeting on fab decided to tel me that we were meeting a couple which was news to me. We met up and while my guy and the woman got down and dirty on the bed. The guy i was with coudnt get hard no matter what. The whole thing was a disaster and in the end afta the couple went.i calmly told the guy that was the end of our meets. He drove me home and we neva met again.

» Add a new message to this topic