FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected Fem Dom Bi

Unexpected Fem Dom Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was staying at my girlfriends aunty claire's house over Christmas, it was the usual family bore fest. The family were heading out for the day but I cried off sick.

I'd decided to get up for a shower and chill out while I was home alone but as I entered the bathroom I heard Claire and her husband Pete down stairs arguing.

Claire was around 5,10' , early forties and in good shape , I'd never really looked at Pete but he was in good shape and late thirties.

Having had a nice hot shower I came out of the bathroom and directly opposite was their bedroom, the door was wide open and Claire was wearing a leather Basque with knee high boots and Pete was tied to the bed.

Claire got up from Pete's face and told me to come in, close the door, watch and learn.

I just stood at the end of the bed,naked while Claire sucked Pete's cock. I was so turned on I thought I would burst.

Claire made it very clear I wasn't to touch my cock until she said so.

After around 10 minutes she got up, grabbed hold of my cock and lead me to the bed.

Claire said it was now my turn... she grabbed my head and forced my mouth over Pete's cock. I'd never done this before but I knew better than to stop.

After Claire decided I was doing a good enough job she went and sat on Pete's face . It was so Fucking horny, she was riding his face and watching me suck his dick while telling us both what was going to happen next.

Claire was screaming about us not been good enough and how she was going to get the toy bag out. How she couldn't wait to get her big strap on attached to her so she could fuck Pete while he was made to suck my cock.

How she was going to stick a vibrator In my arse and watch me squirm.

All of a sudden I heard a car pull up .....the family were back and the fun was over....until next Time Claire said as she gave me a passionate kiss......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to join

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Very hot and sext hope there is more

» Add a new message to this topic