FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > male 4 way

male 4 way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r stuff OP   Man  over a year ago

Erith

I had my first encounter with 3 other guys the other sunday would anyone want to hear about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeap

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Too right I do . And don't miss any details out

Erith

I have played with the odd guy before a bit of sucking and the odd fuck but nothing like what was planned for that sunday morning. I had met the host once before and we had a fantastic few hours of sucking and exploring each other. I had no idea about the other 2 guys what so ever. So there i am sitting in the car trying to shake the nerves to head in. Knowing the party had already started i bit the bullet and headed to the door. After being invited in and the door closed i was pushed against the door and was kissed had by the host he could feel my growing cock through my jeans and hurried to pull them down. Being lead by my hard cock to the bedroom where one guy was already being serviced by a greedy mouth. I lay on the bed my cock being devoured when anoher guy decides he wants some of it as well. So there i am 2 guys sucking me off when im offered my first which i swallow as soon as it touches my lips

Looking forward to hearing more

Farnborough

Please , more more more

Erith

So ive now got a cock in my mouth and 2 mouths on my cock. Suddenly i feel a finger teasing my hole i gasp slightly and push against the finger wanting it inside me. The finger is followed by a tongue and im getting harder and harder. Its now time for some one to get fucked. One of the guys starts offering his arse up and begging to be entred

By *icple123Couple  over a year ago

st albans

Sounds a good party

Mmmm, sounds great!

Farnborough

Sounds like a good time was being had . Do give us more details

Erith

So with one hole waiting we all move into gear one guy feeding him his cock while i have one last suck and ease the hard cockninto the willing hole. This guy is taking it well while sucking like a pro im licking nipples and watching cock go in and out of a tight hole. I cant take any more and its my turn im lubed and ready the first guy pulls out and cums over my cock. So with my cock covered in lube and cum i slam my cock into the waiting hole and i dont last long. Pumping hot cum inside this arse is an amazing feeling.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Right up my street as it were lol

Keep this story cumming pleaxe

Erith

Now theres still one cock that hasnt cum and my arse is tingling wanting some thing inside it. So i take that guy to the corner of the room and face the wall. His hard cock teasing my quivering hole. I hear the lube being squeased on to his hard cock and he starts to tease it into me. My neck is now being kissed and licked and i can feel another person touching my cock. Suddenly hes balls deep inside me my arse clamps round his cock as he begins to thrust away. Im now hard again and the touching of my cock has become a sucking my legs are like jelly,i dont know how much more i can take with a few more pumps he cums deep inside me as i spray a load down a eger throat.

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

wow what a great story would have loved to have been there taking all them cocks xxxx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Great story n nice cock xxx

We've only had 3somes up to now. A 4 way is def on the bucket list for 2017! Reckon it'd be pretty hot!

Hot

By *imonTMan  over a year ago

hayes

So far I've done MMFs and one MMM - would really like to try MMMM or ( even better ) MMFMM if a lady would like to watch....

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

I've done a six male meet, very hot

One night I was heading home after the pub had shut and noticing that the park toilets weren't locked up I decided to take a look and see if there was anything happening inside. I walked in to see a skinhead squatting on his haunches in front of an older guy. The skinhead had tight hold of the guys calves and his mouth was bobbing noisily up and down the guys 7 inch cock. The older guy made to pull away when he saw me but the skinhead held him tight in place. I walked over to have a better look and stood beside them. I took my cock out and the skinhead reached up and began stroking my cock till it was fully hard. He then began to suck both of our cocks in turn, theoolder guy didn't last too long before filling the skinheads mouth with cum which the skinhead proudly showed us before

Swallowing the lot with a gri . The older guy quickly did up his pants and left as the skinhead finished sucking me off

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Hard now

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle.

Loved it where's the looh at

» Add a new message to this topic