FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Abduction Whilst asleep

Abduction Whilst asleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its the middle of the night and im sleeping soundly in my bed. but not for long As im woke by the bed covers being ripped off me to reveal my naked body and a firm hand is held over my mouth to muffle my sound. My hands are tied behind my back and i am blindfolded so i cant see who has come for me.

I hear a couple of voices in the backgound as im wrapped in something then ushered down the stairs and bundled into the back of a car. I can feel somone next to me as he is rubbing is hands between my thighs telling me your going to get it now you filthy little whore!!!

I feel the car come to a stop and im pulled from the car by my hair, im unable to do anything as my hands are still tied. Im pulled to my feet and walked toward something. When they have got me where they want me i hear the sounds of chains as my hands are strung up above my head.

I feel there hands touching me and pulling at my hard nippels, there laughing with each other saying lets show this whore a thing or too. the filthy lil slut. My mind is filled with excitment as to what is going to come my body shivering with every touch of there hands. I can feel the warmth between my legs as my excitment grows.

Im dropped to my knees in the dirt as i feel a hand grab my face and im asked if im ready to take cock, i nod.

i know how the rest goes in my head but please feel free to add

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good so far!!!

Hope you keep coming back to this story and adding.

Filthy mind :D

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

i may add some more there is plenty

Oh I do like that.. I have a few things to write on things like this. :D

Katie.x

write away see if we have the same thing in mind

"write away see if we have the same thing in mind "

lol not sure what I have in mind is fit for public reading :D

yeah i guess it can get pretty heavy

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Very sexy, we had a request from a woman once who wanted to experience the Gang-Bang/Kidnapping scenario, she liked the idea of being blindfolded, handcuffed and her clothes ripped off so we organised just that for her.

As our guest arrived she went in the bedroom to get ready while I let our knights in the living room who were previously briefed on the woman’s fantasy. The lucky lady was then brought in the living room blindfolded in a very sexy lingerie, we handcuffed her hands she placed herself comfortable on the floor… her dream was about to start!!!

We covered her with fabrics and made a mummy out of her sexy body, pinned on the floor with staples, she looked so poorly yet incredibly sexy. All knights started touching her, hands all over her without the need of chatting her up to introduce themselves, she was helplessly restrained on the floor. With scissors I started to cut openings in strategic points on the fabric covering her body, revealing her gorgeous breast, her mouth and of course her delightful and wet pussy. All the knights begun to ripping the fabric off and gradually taking advantage of her helpless body it was an awesome experience for all of us…

How so very splendid having the pleasure of a woman who totally let her body to be used and abused for just the time that it takes to have the most enjoyable and highly voltage sexual experience!!!

More Please!

Yes please. That does sound horny as hell and gave me a nice lil tingle while reading it

We would love to have a woman to use and abuse like that,lol.... we are still looking... xxx

» Add a new message to this topic