FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet (pt. 2)

First meet (pt. 2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You make me stand in front of you as you sit on the bed, your hands on my hips, moving up to cup my breasts… Pulling my nipples between your thumb and forefinger, watching as they sway in front of you. Your lips kiss my stomach as your fingers hook onto my knickers, pulling them down. As you do, you see how wet I am from sucking you… I move my hips forward but you ignore me, making me step out of my knickers but leaving my suspenders and holdups on. You run your hands up the inside of my thighs but stop short, placing your hands behind me, grabbing my arse and pulling me on to the bed so I’m straddling you as you as you sit on the bed. You can feel my wetness as I push myself down against your cock. You grab my breasts and start to lick around my nipples, never quite touching them, cupping them and fondling them, sometimes hard, sometimes with barely a touch… You then start to flick your tongue against them, making them hard, cupping my breasts together, hard, as your tongue moves from one nipple to the other, flickering. You then start to suck, gently pulling my nipples with your teeth, feeling my hips grind into you as I moan…

You move me onto the bed and I lay back, you watch me as I keep playing with my nipples, tugging and cupping where you left off… You spread my legs, firmly, and use your thumb to spread the moisture around, making sure my labia are nice and slick. I arch towards your fingers but you ignore it. You stop and you lower your head between my thighs... your fingers and your tongue start licking and rubbing the inside of my thighs opening my pussy up. I continue to arch towards your mouth but you keep ignoring it for a while, teasing me, watching me writhe, listening to me begging you. Suddenly you start to quickly flick your tongue against my clit. I moan, loudly, and you close your lips around my swelling clit, sucking on it gently, pulling it into your mouth and flicking hard before releasing it… You then start running your tongue in circles, and moving it up and down, ever changing so I can’t get used to it. You see my hands dig in to the duvet and my legs spread as widely as they will go. Without taking your tongue off my clit, you slowly slide first one finger and then another inside me, feeling me clench around them as you do. You look up and slowly you push them in and out in deep, long thrusts as you never take your tongue off my clit. You can hear the squelching so you slip a third finger in, getting it wet, but pull it out, spreading the wetness to my arse, and slowly slipping it in, moving it at the same rhythm as the fingers in my pussy, slowly at first and then harder. You put your tongue back on my clit and you keep at this for a while as my moaning gets louder and I start riding your hand, so your fingers get faster and harder until you feel my pussy clench around them and I let out a moan that ends in a whimper, as my thighs tighten on your shoulders...

You flip me over and with my arse in the air you start slipping your hardening cock lengthways against my pussy, wanking yourself so the tip hits my clit. Because I’ve just cum, every time your cock hits my cock I shudder, but you keep me on my knees, slowly covering your cock in the juices dripping out of me. Suddenly, without warning you slip it in, hard and deep and hold it there, feeling the heat and the wetness for the first time… You gently bring your hand down on my arse and feel me clench around your shaft and you start moving slowly, but had. While you do this your fingers work on my clit, using my own cum to lubricate your fingers, making them glide in circles… Slowly your work it, all the time fucking me long and deep.

You reach forward and lace your fingers through my hair, pulling my head back gently, but firmly. The other hand on my hip you start moving faster, I feel your balls slap hard against my pussy. You let go of my hair and use both hands to grip my hips, getting harder and deeper. You start slapping my arse again, as you ram yourself into me... squeezing too. With every slap my pussy clenches around your shaft making it tighter... my cum starts seeping out, all over your fingers as you get harder on my clit, until you feel me cum round your shaft, you feel my knees give way and you pull out, making me turn over, so I’m lying beneath you, quivering as the waves of pleasure keep sweeping over me… You watch me lick my lips and open my mouth for you, and from where you are, kneeling between my legs you just let your cum spurt all over me, over my face, my lips, my tits… I lace my legs behind you and pull you towards me, getting you all sticky in the process, I run my finger through your hair and put my lips to your ear, whispering “again”?

Which would of course, lead to sex in the shower...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luboy1970Man  over a year ago

runcorn

Wow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic