FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > got lucky in a public loo

got lucky in a public loo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I woke this morning with a very hard cock that was demanding I do something with it lol

I remember just as I was waking I was remembering some fun I'd had in a loo not too far from where I live but still not really the place for walk ins as it was a little out in the sticks

I pulled up outside it and it was quiet nobody about, it was like that sometimes it was empty for hours nobody going near it then other times it was like Piccadilly train station

Often if you parked near it others passing would stop on the off chance someone was waiting inside

Well this day it looked empty so I got out the car making sure I had a pen on my and a bit of paper in case there were any new numbers on the walls

Walking in the door I was startled by the sound of one of the cubicle doors closing

Someone else was in and had walked ?

This really was out of the way between towns and not somewhere you would normally walk past?

I went to the next cubicle and nervously stood for a moment wondering who it could be

I'd seen a few different guys in there on previous visits but was wondering if it was one of those I'd met before or someone new

I suddenly remembered the peep hole that was low down on the wall (why someone drilled a hole so low I'll never understand)

So sitting on the loo and bending over to get my head at the hole it was really uncomfortable but I could just about make out his legs with his jeans round his ankles sitting quietly

What really got my cock throbbing was his legs were covered in stockings mmmm

He stood and turned around facing the loo, I thought I hope he's not leaving so soon but he stood and soon was peeing in the loo (why he didn't pee sat down I didn't realise he knew about the peep hole I'd say thinking back)

I had trouble seeing what he was doing but did catch sight of his stream shooting into the bowl before he finished and sat down again.

Getting brave I stood and opened my door reaching around to his I pushed but found it locked

I heard the tell tale sign of the bolt sliding open and tried again

This time the door moved just a little but didn't push shut again

I pushed harder this time opening the door enough for me to see the owner of the stocking clad legs

He had on some panties that thinking back were French style like little shorts but satin looking with lace trim in an off white colour

This matched the suspenders he had on holding up his stockings and his jeans around his ankles and a tee shirt on top

Was highly turned on watching as he sat cupping his cock and balls ready to close the door at any moment

I pushed it a little more and squeezed into the cubicle with him

He sat stroking his cock and with his other hand reached for my buckle

Not wanting to waste time I undid it myself pulling my jeans open and allowing my cock some relief from the confines of my pants he took my cock and before I had chance to say anything he had his lips around my head and was lashing me with his tongue making me even harder than before

He took his time licking and sucking g giving my balls plenty of attention

He pushed on my hips and without words had me turn around bending forward the little I could in the confines of the cubicle and I thought all my Christmases had come at once as he kissed and tongued my arse

I'd never had this done before and honestly hadn't even heard it was a thing until then

My cock was acheing as he held me while his tongue was working his magic

All too soon he had us change places as I was now sat where he had been and his cock was presented for me to enjoy

Like he did I licked and sucked trying to give him the best blow job possible after the attention he had shown me

He was moaning and holding my head saying things like "yes lick my cock" "make me cum for you"

He was thrusting into my mouth as I was sucking and I was thinking he was going to cum and should I let him cum in my mouth or in the loo

(I hadn't really tried cum before then only my own)

He turned around bending to let me at his hole I didn't really fancy tonguing his, selfish I know but it didn't really appeal even though it felt great

He wasn't after that though as he whispered "fuck me"

I'd never fucked another guy before that so was nervous as anything but my cock was throbbing seeing him in his stockings his knickers pulled just below his bum and his hole waiting for my cock

I thought what the hell and stood, Alowing him to back up a little (this was in the days before anyone was worried about aids and I had little idea of anything else)

moving around I was able to get my cock head to his hole and as I started to push he pushed back and his hole seemed to know what it wanted and let my cock slip easily inside him

It felt fantastic warm and tight and after a moment I was pushing balls deep into his arse as he gripped the walls and door

I could feel his cock swaying below us as I pushed in his balls touching mine I knew I wouldn't last long like this and told him I would cum soon

He just said "yes, shoot your cum in me please"

That was it I started to shoot and what felt like gallons of cum squirted from my cock deep into his tight arse I thrust deep a few more times and his grunts as I did spurred me on to push in as deep as I could

He pulled off me turning around and taking my cock in his mouth again (I wasn't complaining but I wouldn't have done if it was me being fucked)

He cleaned my cock and balls up and had me getting hard again as his tongue worked all over me

He stood and thanked me (no thanks needed it was my pleasure) said he had to go so started to pull his jeans up

I noticed he had cum over his legs and jeans as I had been Fucking him

I said how did you get here it's a long walk from anywhere

He told me about how he liked to walk here and sit from early on till late afternoon some days and I was the third guy that day but he had to set off walking back now

I said I'll give you a life as your jeans look like you've wet yourself so walking out back to my car he looked nervous but I told him not to worry (not that it makes anyone not worry about getting in a car with a stranger. - even if that stranger had just fucked you)

We drove for a bit and chatted about nothing really while now and then he would give me directions

Turned out he lives not too far away from me and was virtually on my way home

He explar the panties and stockings were his mum's and he was still living at home

We got to his street and he said here was close enough

Before leaving we had swapped phone numbers and had arranged to meet again soon and next time I'd be there much earlier to watch while he enjoyed whoever else turned up xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic

Fantastic

Thanks

I wasn't sure wether to post or noting glad someone liked it

Great story have had some fun in toilets but all closing down now. If anybody knows of anywhere pm me

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

One of the horniest experiences I had was going into a cubicle with two big gloryholes in the wall. I could hear some very juicy sounding sucking from the next cubicle. When I looked through I saw two very well endowed guys taking it in turns to suck each other off. When they noticed me looking through they each put their very large uncut cocks through each of the gloryholes. The holes were a 18" or so apart so I was able to alternate between sucking and wanking each one. After a few minutes they both began to moan and I wondered if I could get them to cum at the same time. It wasn't exactly synchronised but one sent a huge first spurt half way up the opposite wall in my cubicle. I quickly scooped it up and used it as lube to finish off the other guy. He realised what I'd done and after a very loud moan and an "oh fuck" he released a really big load which spattered onto the floor. I met both of them again on separate occasions but that was the only time together. Sadly the holes have long since been covered over

Mmmm sounds like fun

Trust the council's to ruin everyone's fun

» Add a new message to this topic