FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A dirty story about some Fab friends!

A dirty story about some Fab friends!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Howdy out there everybody, my name is Julie and I'm from Texas. I love reading your stories on here. Yall Brits are filthy! I love it. I have a story about some friends from here on Fab I would like yall to enjoy. Now pardon my American English. You you have any feed back I would love to hear it. I hope you enjoy......

Me and James were at a party with some friends and it had been a long time since I had some fun. We were looking for some trouble and a sexy couple to help us out. Me and James part ways to find our victims.Im sitting around having drinks and laughing while music played. I'm looking around checking everyone out and I see him. James is playing darts with his buddies having a good time. I ask a girl if she knows James. She said no, but she's heard of him. She tells me stay away from him because he only wants sex. I'm immediately intrigued. I tell my friends I'm going to get another drink and decide to walk by amd see if I can catch his eye. I'm looking a little slutty, due to the deviant plans we made to get fucked. I have on my black mini skirt high boots and an extremely low cut red blouse with my tits pushed up as far as I could get them. No panties, and clean shaved pussy. I slowly make my way closer, just watching James. He having a good time laughing and as I walk by, he spills his drink and his glass hits the floor at my feet. Our eyes meet amd I slowly bend over, ass toward you not bending my knees and I pick it up. His gaze never leaves me ass, and I know I have him.I lean over the chair with my tits in his face and whisper in his ear asking if I can get him another drink. I feel him put his hand high on my inner thigh and he agrees, gives me a wink and a little sexy grin..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting start

Thank you Penelope! PS very sexy pics.

I tell him I'll be right back and go into the kitchen. As I turn around to come back I see he had excused himself from the game and was standing in the doorway. We are the only two in there. He comes close cornering me by the counter and we chat. By our conversation, it's clear what we both want. He puts his hand on my neck and kiss me long and hard pushing his growing cock against me. I feel myself shaking and pussy becoming soaked. He stares at me and moves his hand down and grab my tits and pulling my shirt down a bit until my nipple shows. He plays with it a little pinching it amd leans down and flick it with his tongue amd suck on it. I'm so wet I feel it run down my right leg. He continues to move his hand down and grab my ass pulling my skirt up and touching my pussy finding it soaking wet and smiles. I tell him his smile is intoxicating and I'm speechless. He starts to play with my clit amd rub the outside all over. I'm Throbbing wanting him inside me. He teases me lightly fingering me. Someone could walk in at any time and my heart is beating to fast. I grab his cock teasing him and he calls me his naughty little slut...

Is it dumb or should I keep going. Never really did this before

Def keep going, I'm as hard as James ??

With anticipation growing we decide to find somewhere a little more private, but not much more. He reminds me how naughty I am and tells me to turn around and bend over pulling my skirt up. He spanks my ass and grabs it hard. He spreads my legs apart and begins licking and sucking my pussy from the back. My legs are quiver. He stands up pulling out his huge hard cock and then slides it in hard, but only once. He then turns me around and tells me to suck his dick.

I'm really liking this...

Please continue x

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

I like what ive read so far & love ur picture

As I'm getting on my knees, I see them standing in the shadows just watching getting turned on by what we do. I tell James and he says just let them watch. Wanting to taste him I slide his swollen dick in my mouth as far as it would go grabbing his full balls. I start slow and he tells me to be still. He grabs my hair and starts fucking my mouth. I feel him swelling up and I stop him. He sits me on the counter and pull my tits out. Squeezing and sucking on them as I rub my clit. He bends down and spreads my legs as wide as they will go and spits on my pussy sticking two fingers inside. He finger fucks me with them hard for a minute then starts sliding his fat cock all over the outside of my dripping wet cunt. He slaps my clit a few hard times with his hand and thrust his rock hard dick deep inside me. He fucks me deep and hard pulling my hair...

More?

Yes please

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

More please . My cock is hard reading this

This next part is for my gal in Abilene....

Teasing my lips with his tongue and lightly kissing me as we go. I'm loving the way he is fucking me, treating me like the slut I wanted to be that night. He slows down pulling in and out pulling out he tells me how good I taste and shoves his cock in my mouth rubbing my clit. He can tell I'm getting close to cumming and he stops and tells me to save it for his dick because he wants to feel it running down his balls. He turns me around spreading my ass apart and slides back in me fucking from the back with his hands squeezing my tits. He starts fucking me as hard as he can and I can't stop moaning. I cum hard squirting down his balls and legs. Turning me back around he lays me back on the counter and puts my legs over his shoulders and continues even harder. Soaking wet, loving the wet loud sound as he fucks me amd my tits are bouncing hard. He tells me he is about to cum. A couple more hard strokes and he pulls me to my knees and rub his dick all over my tits Cumming all over them and I rub it in. I suck the last bit out of his large tip with my mouth. We clean up and decide to return to party. After all we we're there to pick up someone else, not fuck each other. Can't go into a fuck fest fully loaded though......

Farnborough

More please . Great story

Damn babe I love it

Farnborough

"Damn babe I love it"

Bet you wish it was you

We can trade and have a lot of dirty sexy fun

James goes back to the dart board and I go back to chatting with some of the girls. Still flushed I feel everyone knows what I've been up to. But I don't care. The thought of James big cock deep inside me has a way of turning my give a damn to don't. I look over at him and notice a beautiful woman he is chatting with. He has obviously but on that Texas charm because she is red in the face and can't stop giggling.

I get up to use the restroom and while in there the door slowly creeps open and I hear a voice. "Hello? Anybody in here" I say back that I am and the door opens. Is the woman I just say James flirting with. She looks amazing! Wearing jeans that you could paint on and a tight white v neck blouse. You could see her nipples were pierced by the stud outlines in her top. She had perfect, large breast and a big perfect round ass. She ask him if she could have a minute of my time.

She tells me she is there with her husband for his birthday. She also confesses that they were the couple watching us and how much it turned her on. The talk was a little embarrassing but also quite stimulating at the same time. She went on about her husband talking about how sexy he thought I was. She then flat out ask me if I would be willing to fuck him in front of her. I tell her that we could see how the night goes. I grab her by the back of the head and jam my tongue in her mouth. After a few seconds I pull myself away from her soft lips. She tells me she has only been with one girl a few times ever in her life. I ask her if she can still taste James, turn and walk out the door......

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

oh this just gets better

Mmmm and it taste so damn good

Farnborough

More please

I sit back down and James now back at the dart boards. With my fresh fuck look i now feel even slutter than before. It makes me a prime target.

As the evening continues James starts to hunt for a sleepover victim. The thought of what we did keeps running through my mind and makes me even hornier than before.

The woman again approaches me. She is dressed pretty conservatively. We exchange small talk and I can tell she is into me. After a few minutes of flirting I ask her what exactly did she have in mind. She takes me by surprise and tells me that she and some of her friends want to watch me and James fuck and have some people join in as they please.A little embarrassed but slightly intrigued she tells me it's her mans birthday and she wants to give him something special. And continues on with wanting to watch us in person. She ask me if me and my boyfriend would like to come back to there place and put on a show. I told her that we are pretty kinky but have never done anything like that before and that it would be fine with me but she would have to ask James. The thought of what possibly might take place really turned me on. I had no idea what James would say to her but I know what I'd hope he would say.......

James says hell yes

James does say yes! We hop in there car.Not knowing what We were getting into, the ride was quite entertaining. We laughed and joked but nothing sexual. We pull up at this beautiful big house. At this point I feel like something strange is about to happen so I have my guard up. We walk inside and there are some people already there. I walk in and some random girl ask me if I'm going swimming and runs off. The couple looks at me and says "we don't have swim suits". Seeing that there are other people there that I don't know I figure I'll just go o' natural....

This has got me so hard. Not good as I go to work.

» Add a new message to this topic