FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wanking

wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just met a couple were i walked into there front room they were on the settee,i was asked to strip to start wanking and they just watched untill i was about to cum when the husband dropped in front of me and i shot my cum into his mouth, he then got up and kissed his wife i then left,anybody else have this happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enuine discreet guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

It sounds a little impersonal to me...but hey...each to there own I guess...im assuming the wife of the couple played no part, other than watching her husband taking what you had to offer in his mouth ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No but would love it to if anyone by me up for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a similar experience, had a meet with a very sexy young couple a few months ago, when I arrived I was greeted at the door by him, he said she was waiting upstairs and that he was only making sure I was clean and looked ok before meeting her as she was fussy about who they played with, he told me to follow him and as I entered the room she was already naked on the bed playing with her very wet pussy, I quickly got undressed and joined them on the bed, we played sucked fucked her for ages until I couldn't hold back any longer, she grabbed my cock and started to wank me hard and fast onto her face with her tongue out and her hubby very close by it was awesome her telling me to spunk for her, this finally pushed me over the edge and I started to cum, just as the first shot came from my cock she pointed my cock at her hubby who quickly took me in his mouth as she continued to wank me, I was past caring and just spunked loads straight into his mouth, he then kissed her and you could see them swapping my spunk from mouth to mouth it was really horny and great fun, I've seen them a few times now and it always ends the same way, I love it xx

» Add a new message to this topic