FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Escape and Evasion.

Escape and Evasion.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had joined the TA to see if i liked the army.was only 18 and looking for excitement.

One weekend we were taken to the Brecon Beacons(Wales) and part of the weekend involved a escape and evasion exercise,in which we had to go from one point to another ( about 10 miles) map reading without being caught.Any one that was caught would be subject to interrogation.(SAS style).

Half way through the night I was caught. Then blidfolded and taken somewhere I don't know.

There was subject to questions etc, but having been briefed refused to answer.

I could hear a number of voices as they continued to slap me and insist I answer.

Next thing I know I am stripped naked,then forced over something like a barrel. My arse was slapped really hard and yet again told to answer the questions.Still refusing I then felt some cold liquid being applied to my bum hole, and fingers being inserted in me. Then I could hear once voice say ."well lets see if this makes him speak" and with that felt a huge cock enter me. He didn't stand on ceremony and soon was full inside me.Boy did it hurt. I could hear the others egging him on as he just fucked me hard and long until i felt him tense up and spunk.

By now I was answering any questions they asked of me,but to no avail, within 2 minutes another cock had entered me and yet again he fucked me hard and long,I pleaded to be released but it was no good, they said I had had my chance.After about 5 mins the second fellow had also gratified himself inside me. By now I would have told them anything and everything, my arse was really sore ,and I just wanted out of there.

But no the third fellow was then invited by the others to take me .

he didn't take long and soon I could feel yet another big stiff cock enter me,he gripped my hips and forced himself as fra as he could inside me,telling me that I was the best fellow they had caught all night and it was a pleasure to interrogate me.

yet again I felt his powerful hands grip my hips as he fucked me this time longer than the others until at last he released his load into me.

My arse felt oh so sore ,I was then stood up, made to put my uniform back on (still blindfolded) and taken out into the training area.

There I was untied and suddenly left alone.

As I walked along I could feel the spunk running out down my legs, reminding me that it was not a dream.

I eventually got back to the finish point,but what could I say, I had been caught by someone unknown, and fucked by 3 unknown men( where they even army).

kept it to myself, but decided that never again would I go on a Escape and evasion exercise.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic