FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She Like it for real

She Like it for real

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I now that the most of guys love when a girl really enjoy a man orgams, when she swallow his cum or let him cum on her face. But lots of girls, in my experience, dont really like it or they let the man cum in her mouth just to make him a favor. you can see it in her face when she's not loving what she's doing! 90% of the girls i've been whit had swallow my orgasm, sometimes i forced a bit, sometimes they went straight to the bathroom, but most swallowed without a problem. Very enogh, but few years ago a met a girl from east europe that after a week of good sex, somehow she felt in love with my cum! I'm telling you guys, she was hungy and happend many many times that she asked me to wank on her face because she wanted to swallow. And im not talking about a quick swallow... She enjoyed properly. Was like nutella for her, I swear! I enjoyed too of course, was fantastic. The way she use to ask me to cum on her, her face and expression of happines! The way she swallowed every drop. Messy girl! Unfortunately This never happen again with other girls! I mean, others swallowed my orgasm after but was not the same! Damn can forgot her look! So, i would like to know if you had a similar experience, if you met in your life a real cum lover. Thanks fab's people and sorry for the long post and for my english!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic