FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Arrested & made to pay

Arrested & made to pay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agger888 OP   Man  over a year ago

south lanarkshire

Fantasy:

When I was around 22 years old I was a bit of a toe rag and was part of a graffiti group we would go around rail lines etc spraying out art.

One night I was on my own and was deep in my work when I had a tap on my shoulder, there was 2 very tall well built policemen truncheons in hands.

What do you think your doing they asked, just a bit of art sir, that's all, they were less than happy with my response and said well what are you going to do about it, I cant clean it off I said,the tall black cop was raging don't get cheeky he said or ill make you pay, hows that i said ?

Next thing I know he said get on your knees, I was dumbfounded I looked at the other cop he had his cock out and was stroking its thick shaft, I looked back and so did the other policeman, his big black cock was massive and he was grinning ear to ear.

I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth it was hige and I started to gag, his mate soon joined in and they were both stuffing my mouth pulling my hair and face fucking me one after another passing me from cock to cock, then the big guy bent me over and slid his big throbbing cock deep in my ass fucking me hard and wild as his mate continued to fuck my face, it felt like forever as the passed and swapped over and over, finally my ass was gaping and my face was covered in dripping cum, as they both got in the car the big guy said same time tomorrow I do love painting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussman1Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Utter pish.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Utter pish."
it may well.be but.its in stories and fantasies not.mu true life tales

» Add a new message to this topic