FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fake beats from ebay

Fake beats from ebay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And just when I thought my life was getting back to normal.

Lisa and I got married in January this year. We moved into our own place not too long ago. Life seemed to start becoming the way it always should’ve been. But no, it would be too crazy to live a normal fucking life.

When we moved in, we introduced ourselves to most of our neighbors. We live in an apartment complex that consists of two building across from each other. View from our bedroom looks at the other building but hey, the place was cheap and in a good location so we couldn’t complain. We hit it off with two of our neighbors right away. Jeff and Rachel. They’re a bit older, probably mid-thirties, but the chemistry was there so that’s all that mattered. I actually believed that Jeff and Rachel were a couple because they were always together, but later I learned that they were just neighbors, living above each other in the building across from ours.

Enough bullshitting, let me get to the point.

I bought a pair of “new” Beats by Dre wireless headphones on eBay and I got exactly what I deserved. I got a fake pair. I started the process of complaint with eBay but I knew that shit wouldn’t work. The thing is, as fake as they were, headphones actually sounded good. So I took them to workout at the gym that was on the first floor of my building.

I was running on the treadmill and the phones were doing well. And just as I started thinking that maybe these counterfeits aren’t that bad, the left ear cup started producing crackling noise. I ignored it and kept running. Then, a loud bang came from both of the cups and I nearly tripped on the machine. I stopped. Silence completely overtook the headphones.

Then I heard silent crackling, and what seemed like whispers. I knocked on the plastic cups, hoping that’d fix them. It did. Whispers now became clear talking.

“Well, they said it was him, so it must be him…” a male voice said. It sounded familiar.

“Alright, but let’s keep calm until we actually know for sure,” responded a female voice. I recognized that voice. It was Rachel. And the male sounded a lot like Jeff.

Then the cracking noise got loud again, reaching unbearable pitch. As I was about to take the headphones off, the music started playing again.

I didn’t think twice about this event. I mean, why would I bother trying to understand how their conversation ended up in my headphones? Who gives a shit. I was just pissed that my fake Beats were acting up.

Jeff came over the next day. He is an electrician and I asked him to help me install a pair of those clapping lights. I guess I watched too many movies and I really wanted to be able to just clap for the damn light to come on. I found a good deal and bought a few, so Jeff was helping me install them. He did it for free.

Since eBay hadn’t done anything regarding my issue, I decided to keep the headphones. Seller wouldn’t give me refund, and they sounded alright, so I sucked it up.

So two days ago (Sunday), I was relaxing at the balcony drinking some Stella and listening to Kanye’s new album. I mean I was sunbathing and listening to my favorite artist while drinking favorite beer, life was damn near perfect. Then, the same crackling noise started. At first it didn’t bother me, but it got louder and louder. It finally got really loud, and then it all stopped.

Whispers came through the headphones again. I turned up the volume to the max.

“We’re going to have to approach Lisa first.” A million fucking goosebumps ran all over my body, I only knew that coincidences don’t exist in my life. The voice saying my wife’s name belonged to Rachel, there was no doubt.

I stood up in my chair and looked to the building across, but I couldn’t see into Rachel’s apartment. She had blinds on. Come to think of it, she (and Jeff) always had their blinds on and were never on the balcony.

“At least 4 days. That’s what we have to wait. You heard him. And after that, him.” That was Jeff. I stood up and took my headphones off. I wanted to run over to his place and ask what the hell was going on. I just stood there for a minute, trying to think. I put the Beats back on my head, but at that point, the music was back on.

I didn’t know what was going on. I didn’t mind the first interference, but this one, this one was about my wife. And how in the world was I able to hear them talk? I assumed it was some kind of radio interference.

I decided to talk to Jeff about it. I texted him and asked what he was doing. After no text for few minutes, I went back to drinking. Two hours later, I was still sitting on the balcony without response from Jeff.

Finally, around 9pm, I saw Jeff walk out of his building. As soon as he got out, I yelled.

“Hey man, you get my text?”

“Nah, sorry, I left the phone at work. What’s up? Lights working ok?”

“Lights are fine, thanks. I was gonna ask you, do you and Rach talk over radio or something?”

I swear to god, the man just stopped in his tracks. He was looking up at me, but he wasn’t moving.

After about a minute or so of silence, he responded.

“Nah man, why, where’d you get that from?” he smiled at me, but it seemed forced.

“Shit man, no idea, must be the Stella” I said also forcibly smiling while raising my empty beer bottle. He laughed at my joke, yelled a quick “talk later” and went back in.

I thought that the whole encounter was strange, shit, whole damn day was strange as hell, but I wasn’t thinking too much about it. I was decently buzzed and pretty tired, so I just decided to go to sleep. Lisa was already sleeping.

At around 2-3am, some kind of noise woke me up. I am a light sleeper and even little things get me, but this sounded pretty loud. I sobered up enough to realize that the sound was coming from the headphones. It was that same crackling that got louder and louder. Finally it went away and silence took over. I turned the volume all the way up trying to hear anything. These damn things are so loud, they sound more like a boombox than headphones, but I still couldn’t hear anything.

Then, a loud clap came from my fake Beats. The light in our bedroom turned on instantly. I was still a bit sleepy, so it took me a second to comprehend what the fuck was happening. The clap activated the light. Who the fuck… Then it came to me.

I walked over to our window, and that’s where I nearly fucking screamed.

The building across the street had all lights off. All but two. Jeff was standing at the window in his apartment, and Rachel was standing at the window in the apartment above. They were both looking straight at me.

Jeff was holding something that looked like a radio. He brought it to his mouth.

Crackling came from headphones again.

“Yup.” Is all he said. As he said it, the lights turned off in both of their apartments and I couldn’t see anything anymore. My headphones went silent.

If this is a prank they're pulling on me, it's a good one. If it's not a prank, well, wtf??

Part 2 of the story coming soon ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I'm liking this , can't wait to hear what happens next

By *rmrshorny2Couple  over a year ago

Seaside

very strange

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

couldn't stop reading this to be honest!

Farnborough

"couldn't stop reading this to be honest!"

Me neither . Can't wait to find out what he hears next

Its more like a creepy film!!!

I'm liking it!

By *etra4sexTV/TS  over a year ago

ebbw vale

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Come.on apart fro. The crap taste in music what's not to like ?

Do please continue

I like

Great start....loving this

Part 2

So I woke up the next morning I wasn't sure wether to involve Lisa, after all we were friendly with Jeff and Rachel it could maybe freak her out and she would want to move so I thought best keep it quiet until I find out what the fuck is going on.

A few days later I got called out to work I was working on call one week then off the next. Went to the job got it done quickly after all it was the weekend didn't wanna spend anymore time on the job than what was required. So got finished up early, drove home pulled up to the flat, as I was walking into the main door I noticed that Jeffs and Rachel's light was on, they were obviously home and finished work. I climbed the stairs put my key in the door and heard music coming from my apartment, Lisa isn't much of a music fan normally so I found it strange usually when I arrive home she's watching TV or something. Anyway walked in FUCK me she looked amazing she was wearing this red sexy underwear she bought from Internet I thought yasss I'm getting some action tonight had been about a week, felt like a month though lol. Anyway headed into the room the laptop was on playing the music clicked off iTunes then noticed she had been talking to Rachel and she was coming over at 9pm. We have one of those new Apple Mac laptops with the built in webcam so I decided to start recording webcam don't actually know why but if there was any action happening later I didn't wanna miss it Lisa wasn't aware that I like to record our adventures in the bedroom it was for my personal use . Anyway just after 9pm door bell rings at this point Lisa has put some clothes on much to my disappointment, she answers the door Rachel is standing with a bottle of wine and Jeff was there behind her with a big grin on his face also holding booze I said to Lisa oh are we having a party then? Haha she said yes but your not invited jokingly I'm like yeah ok. So conversation started flowing aswell as the booze man I was d*unk I mean so d*unk that I fell asleep d*unk on the sofa in the living room. Woke up the next morning bottles of empty booze lying everywhere, went into the bedroom Lisa was lying sleeping on the bed with the red sexy underwear still on so I thought I'm gonna chance my luck see if I can get any haha normally it's a no in the morning she isn't a morning sex person at the best of times so pulled her pants to the side she's still sleeping at this point on her front. So I'm looking at her sweet pink pussy so I spread it with my fingers it seems very wet maybe she's having some wet dreams? Lol so I slide my finger inside her, it feels very moist, she wakes up suddenly jumps off the bed and runs into the bathroom.

to be continued ......

Very interesting

Thanks part 3 coming soon

Can't wait for more

Is this true or fantasy?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Very different, but I'm impatient! !!

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Matlock

By *uncouple99Couple  over a year ago

colchester ish

Great story

True story I shall write part 3 tonight

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm hooked now lol

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Need more

Farnborough

This will be interesting

Loving this , please keep it going xx

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *untimejoshMan  over a year ago

Tidworth

I like this too

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Newport, South Wales.

waiting for pt. 3

Cant wait for part 3!!

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Hurry up lol !!

Ok part 3 here we go,

So I was kinda shocked by her reaction I decided to chap the bathroom door and ask if she was ok and if there was anything wrong. She replys oh I think it's near my time of the month sorry, so I didn't think anything of it she went for a shower and went to work. I was roaming about the house since it was my week off so decided to play some fifa to pass the time and clean up after the party, so managed to get the livingroom clean went into the bedroom was cleaning up then I remembered that I left the webcam on record all night and the laptop was still on. So I thought why not take a look WELL my shock to see Jeff and Rachel ended up in our bedroom this must have been after I passed out d*unk on the couch. So I'm watching as the party carrys on, by this time both girls were quite d*unk I skip further on and see both Rachel and Lisa kissing ok my heart is racing I could feel the blood flowing round my body. I was annoyed but actually quite turned on watching it, Jeff was facing the computer and turned round as the girls were kissing, Rachel put her hand down and started to play with Lisa's pussy ok at this point I dont know how I'm feeling as she is doing this infront of Jeff and he's watching. So Jeff says ok I know what we can do girls, lets get the daremaster involved so he's messing with the computer and the girls are looking to see what he's doing. So from what I can gather they went onto this website and the daremaster directs them. So Jeff says ok he wants to see the girls in there underwear so Lisa and Rachel start to strip of there clothes Lisa has her sexy red underwear on from earlier and Rachel well she looked hot also in sexy underwear they both look at each other and start kissing and touching each other my dick at this point you could hang the weeks washing on it! I took it out and started wanking eager to see what was coming next!

Jeff says ok he wants to see the girls bent over infront of the camera so they oblige when they both bent over you could almost see Lisa's pussy through the pants and as they were bent over Jeff slaps Rachel's ass and Lisa's ass. Rachel turns round and grabs Jeffs cock through his trousers and says someone is excited. Lisa looks at Jeff and he smiles at her. Ok Jeff says what's next daremaster! My heart is in my mouth what are they doing with my wife, I know it's wrong but I'm getting turned on I need to continue watching so I did, Jeff says ok daremaster says bras off! both girls are ok doing this and take each other's off now they are standing only in underwear meanwhile they are kissing and playing with each other. Lisa has a great set of tits as does Rachel they start to suck on each other's and lick them Rachel starts to kiss Lisa stomach Lisa starts laughing and pushes her away. Jeff gets up to the bedroom door looks into the livingroom where I was sleeping and closes the door. Ok what is happening now he sits down, ok daremaster I'm getting bored here what do I need to do daremaster commands him to take his cock out. Well shite he has a massive cock I could see Lisa eyes when she sees it Rachel somehow I think she had already seen it, must have been 8-9 inch Lisa and Rachel starts laughing ok what now daremaster he commands Lisa and Rachel to lick his cock so both girls get down on there knees I can see Lisa a bit hesitant but Rachel says it's ok he's sleeping. So both girls start licking his cock one girl for each side Rachel gets to the end and sucks on the end of his cock Lisa get to the end and she sucks it to WTF?, while she's sucking Rachel licks his balls I could see he was enjoying it, me at this point Im feeling every emotion all at once but still hard and wanking over this. Ok Jeff says what now he says daremaster says pants have to come off Lisa says no she is very hesitant Rachel whips hers off and says cmon its just some fun flings them at Jeffs face. Rachel has a shaven pussy you could see the lips of her pussy but not so clear Jeff says turn around to her she bends over her pussy is right infront of the camera he spreads her pussy open. Daremaster says Lisa has to lick her pussy Lisa walks over bends over and puts her tougue deep into her pussy. Meanwhile she grabs Jeffs cock and starts wanking him. She gets down on her knees underneath Rachel between her legs and she's licking her pussy for everyone to see at the same time she is wanking Jeff off. She jumps up its my turn now, she takes her pants off and walks over to Jeff and says you like what you see? Jeff says oh yeah! After all she is an attractive girl. She bends over infront of Jeff showing her pussy Jeff slides his finger inside her wet little pussy and says I would love to fuck you. And she says your not the master he starts playing with her pussy and she's enjoying it Rachel lays down on the bed infront of Lisa spreads her legs Lisa starts to lick Rachel's pussy not that I could see much at this point I'm about to shoot my load. Jeff goes behind Lisa his cock hard as a rock his cock touches her pussy lips is he going to fuck her?? He rubs his cock up and down her wet pussy right front on view of the camera I could hear Lisa moaning he starts to slide his cock into her shit no condom or nothing Lisa let's out a moan he gos balls deep in her right infront of the camera. he starts to fuck her meanwhile Lisa is eating Rachel's pussy Lisa is moaning omg ive never heard her moan as much even when we have sex she is says I'm gonna cum she starts to shake Jeff is pounding her pussy she cums, she squirts all over his cock you can see her cum all over his cock she lets out a gasp and says oooooh.

To be continued ....

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Wow x

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Amazing can't wait for chapter 4.

By *rmr1982Man  over a year ago

barrow

A bit hard to believe.

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"A bit hard to believe."

Fantasy or not its good. looking forward to next part

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

Farnborough

More please . My cock is like an iron bar

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Horny stuff xxx

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

keep going x

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

More

"Ok part 3 here we go,

So I was kinda shocked by her reaction I decided to chap the bathroom door and ask if she was ok and if there was anything wrong. She replys oh I think it's near my time of the month sorry, so I didn't think anything of it she went for a shower and went to work. I was roaming about the house since it was my week off so decided to play some fifa to pass the time and clean up after the party, so managed to get the livingroom clean went into the bedroom was cleaning up then I remembered that I left the webcam on record all night and the laptop was still on. So I thought why not take a look WELL my shock to see Jeff and Rachel ended up in our bedroom this must have been after I passed out d*unk on the couch. So I'm watching as the party carrys on, by this time both girls were quite d*unk I skip further on and see both Rachel and Lisa kissing ok my heart is racing I could feel the blood flowing round my body. I was annoyed but actually quite turned on watching it, Jeff was facing the computer and turned round as the girls were kissing, Rachel put her hand down and started to play with Lisa's pussy ok at this point I dont know how I'm feeling as she is doing this infront of Jeff and he's watching. So Jeff says ok I know what we can do girls, lets get the daremaster involved so he's messing with the computer and the girls are looking to see what he's doing. So from what I can gather they went onto this website and the daremaster directs them. So Jeff says ok he wants to see the girls in there underwear so Lisa and Rachel start to strip of there clothes Lisa has her sexy red underwear on from earlier and Rachel well she looked hot also in sexy underwear they both look at each other and start kissing and touching each other my dick at this point you could hang the weeks washing on it! I took it out and started wanking eager to see what was coming next!

Jeff says ok he wants to see the girls bent over infront of the camera so they oblige when they both bent over you could almost see Lisa's pussy through the pants and as they were bent over Jeff slaps Rachel's ass and Lisa's ass. Rachel turns round and grabs Jeffs cock through his trousers and says someone is excited. Lisa looks at Jeff and he smiles at her. Ok Jeff says what's next daremaster! My heart is in my mouth what are they doing with my wife, I know it's wrong but I'm getting turned on I need to continue watching so I did, Jeff says ok daremaster says bras off! both girls are ok doing this and take each other's off now they are standing only in underwear meanwhile they are kissing and playing with each other. Lisa has a great set of tits as does Rachel they start to suck on each other's and lick them Rachel starts to kiss Lisa stomach Lisa starts laughing and pushes her away. Jeff gets up to the bedroom door looks into the livingroom where I was sleeping and closes the door. Ok what is happening now he sits down, ok daremaster I'm getting bored here what do I need to do daremaster commands him to take his cock out. Well shite he has a massive cock I could see Lisa eyes when she sees it Rachel somehow I think she had already seen it, must have been 8-9 inch Lisa and Rachel starts laughing ok what now daremaster he commands Lisa and Rachel to lick his cock so both girls get down on there knees I can see Lisa a bit hesitant but Rachel says it's ok he's sleeping. So both girls start licking his cock one girl for each side Rachel gets to the end and sucks on the end of his cock Lisa get to the end and she sucks it to WTF?, while she's sucking Rachel licks his balls I could see he was enjoying it, me at this point Im feeling every emotion all at once but still hard and wanking over this. Ok Jeff says what now he says daremaster says pants have to come off Lisa says no she is very hesitant Rachel whips hers off and says cmon its just some fun flings them at Jeffs face. Rachel has a shaven pussy you could see the lips of her pussy but not so clear Jeff says turn around to her she bends over her pussy is right infront of the camera he spreads her pussy open. Daremaster says Lisa has to lick her pussy Lisa walks over bends over and puts her tougue deep into her pussy. Meanwhile she grabs Jeffs cock and starts wanking him. She gets down on her knees underneath Rachel between her legs and she's licking her pussy for everyone to see at the same time she is wanking Jeff off. She jumps up its my turn now, she takes her pants off and walks over to Jeff and says you like what you see? Jeff says oh yeah! After all she is an attractive girl. She bends over infront of Jeff showing her pussy Jeff slides his finger inside her wet little pussy and says I would love to fuck you. And she says your not the master he starts playing with her pussy and she's enjoying it Rachel lays down on the bed infront of Lisa spreads her legs Lisa starts to lick Rachel's pussy not that I could see much at this point I'm about to shoot my load. Jeff goes behind Lisa his cock hard as a rock his cock touches her pussy lips is he going to fuck her?? He rubs his cock up and down her wet pussy right front on view of the camera I could hear Lisa moaning he starts to slide his cock into her shit no condom or nothing Lisa let's out a moan he gos balls deep in her right infront of the camera. he starts to fuck her meanwhile Lisa is eating Rachel's pussy Lisa is moaning omg ive never heard her moan as much even when we have sex she is says I'm gonna cum she starts to shake Jeff is pounding her pussy she cums, she squirts all over his cock you can see her cum all over his cock she lets out a gasp and says oooooh.

To be continued .... "

So so hot xx

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please what happens next

Book marked