FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shaving

Shaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here's one. Is it only me who is a little weird ? Love to be invited around to meet a lady or a couple just so that I can perform a little "garden maintenance" and nothing else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think any guy who could wax would do well on here

"Here's one. Is it only me who is a little weird ? Love to be invited around to meet a lady or a couple just so that I can perform a little "garden maintenance" and nothing else.

"

Weird...just plain weird..

Weird yes but not as weird as some of the shit ive read on her. Got asked if id dress up as a donkey and fuck her husband while she fucked her self with huge carrot they sent me pics of costume and carrot. Big fat no and block.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Weird yes but not as weird as some of the shit ive read on her. Got asked if id dress up as a donkey and fuck her husband while she fucked her self with huge carrot they sent me pics of costume and carrot. Big fat no and block."

LMFAO

"Weird yes but not as weird as some of the shit ive read on her. Got asked if id dress up as a donkey and fuck her husband while she fucked her self with huge carrot they sent me pics of costume and carrot. Big fat no and block."
think they were trying to make an ass out of you?

» Add a new message to this topic