FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching

Watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I watched my wife be seduced by an older woman. We were at a party at this woman's house. The night was a good one where sometimes some paired off and played. I realised that this woman was after my wife as she asked her to dance and I was intrigued as it was a smooch number, so I watched. My wife was about 30 at the time this women 60ish. So as they danced I watched. The woman was kissing my wife's neck as they danced. My wife didn't seem to mind as they danced. May have been the drink she seemed to respond, and when the woman kissed her it was tongues all the way. I had a massive hard on as I watched. The dance ended and my wife came back to me. She had a love bite on her neck which excited me more. More later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on please,got me so hard!!

I asked if she'd enjoyed the dance and she said yes very much and the woman asked if she would like to meet her upstairs. I said do you want to go. She replied yes. I said go then see what it's like. I watched her go and decided I would follow shortly. After a few minutes,I made my way upstairs. I looked into the first room but there were just some guests having sex in there. I pondered which room it could be as they had six or seven rooms up there. But opening what looked like the master bedroom door slightly I found them. They were kissing and I found that made my cock really hard. The woman unzipped my wife's dress very slow. I was entranced. They seemed oblivious to me watching. I wanted to get a better look. I looked for a better vantage point. I realised that room had a balcony. Shutting the door quietly,I went to the next bedroom and went in. Ignoring a couple on the bed who probably were too engrossed to see me I opened the window. I couldn't get to the balcony that way. I hurried downstairs and out to the garden. Looking into the garage there was a ladder. I took it round to where the bedroom was and climbed up and on to the balcony. Softly I crept up to the double door's and the curtains were open enough for me to see what was happening. They were still kissing and it was so erotic. My wife was now in just her stockings and suspenders and high heels. The woman was still in her dress but it was hitched up and I could tell my wife had fingers in her finger fucking her. Then the woman started to suck my wife's tits. The look on my wife's face was one of total pleasure and I knew she was groaning as she did when we made love. More later

Good stuff so far

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

wow !!ove the scenario.. please say it's all true !

Yes keep going

My cock is hard just reading this

"I asked if she'd enjoyed the dance and she said yes very much and the woman asked if she would like to meet her upstairs. I said do you want to go. She replied yes. I said go then see what it's like. I watched her go and decided I would follow shortly. After a few minutes,I made my way upstairs. I looked into the first room but there were just some guests having sex in there. I pondered which room it could be as they had six or seven rooms up there. But opening what looked like the master bedroom door slightly I found them. They were kissing and I found that made my cock really hard. The woman unzipped my wife's dress very slow. I was entranced. They seemed oblivious to me watching. I wanted to get a better look. I looked for a better vantage point. I realised that room had a balcony. Shutting the door quietly,I went to the next bedroom and went in. Ignoring a couple on the bed who probably were too engrossed to see me I opened the window. I couldn't get to the balcony that way. I hurried downstairs and out to the garden. Looking into the garage there was a ladder. I took it round to where the bedroom was and climbed up and on to the balcony. Softly I crept up to the double door's and the curtains were open enough for me to see what was happening. They were still kissing and it was so erotic. My wife was now in just her stockings and suspenders and high heels. The woman was still in her dress but it was hitched up and I could tell my wife had fingers in her finger fucking her. Then the woman started to suck my wife's tits. The look on my wife's face was one of total pleasure and I knew she was groaning as she did when we made love. The woman started to kiss my wife who wrapped her arms round the woman's neck. They were kissing passionately. The woman broke away and removed her dress, she was also in stockings and a low cut bra, for a lady of her age she was in great shape. She walked over to the wardrobes opened the doors. I saw her remove something from a box and as she turned around I could see that it was a strap on dildo, My wife had also noticed and she had laid back on the bed opened her legs and with her thighs touching her tits wide open and waiting. The hostess had attached the strap on to herself and approached the bed. First she went down on my wife, pushing her tongue deep into my wife's pussy. I could tell she was groaning with pleasure. She grabbed hold of her lover's head and pulled her head into her groin, arching her back as she did, I was sure she was cumming. Then standing up with the strap on standing proud. My wife looked up at the woman and opened her legs as wide as possible, then the strap on was sliding into her all 9",as far as I knew my wife had never had such a large cock in her, but every inch went in. I would have loved to have heard her but assumed there was a deep intake of breath and they were kissing again. Our hostess began to fuck my wife. Deep in and out strokes, very slow at first then getting faster. She fucked her for about 15 minutes. I know she must have cum quite a few times, Then as the woman withdrew, the bedroom door opened and as if on a cue, our hostesses husband came in. He was unzipping his trousers as he walked towards my wife who was watching him with a frown on he face as if this was a total surprise. However as the guy lost his trousers and underpants, you could see a rather large cock erect and ready. My wife looked then alarmed and started to close her legs, but too late he was between them and she was so wet he slid into her quite easily. Again I imagined that groan as he slid totally deep into her pussy. Her legs went right round his back. She always did that with me, so it was automatic. He started to fuck her and she responded. Meanwhile his wife had got onto the bed and started to straddle my wife's face. Lowering her pussy to my wife's mouth she started to grind her pussy on her lips. My wife started to lick her. The husband was now really pounding her pussy and I could see he was about to cum. I realised that I had cum too. At last he came, he pumped loads of cum into her. It was running from the sides of her pussy. Think they must all have cum more or less at the same time. Her husband withdrew his cock and cum trickled out of her. My wife was smiling and chatting to them both. They all started to clean up and so I decided to get down off the balcony to clean myself up. After I had used the downstairs loo to tidy up, I drifted into the party again, My wife was there with a drink in her hand as if nothing had happened. We left the party and went home, went to bed and had awesome sex with her. She was insatiable for the next few weeks, and I told her that I had seen her have sex with the couple. She admitted it and did have a bit of an affair with the woman for a few months with my permission, not that she needed it. She had a mind of her own. The good thing was that our sex life was amazing and led us onto meetings with others and a lot of sexy fun.

"

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

lucky sod

great story hope things are still has horny

Great story loved it

» Add a new message to this topic