FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > daddy

daddy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

I straddle daddy's hips and ride your hard fat cock. You suck on my nipples and pull my ass cheeks open. I'm riding you fast and moaning groaning fucking you when one of daddy's friends comes behind me and slides his hard cock between my bum cheeks before sliding it into my ass and filling me up. I feel him there shocked and try to say no but I can't stop it. I'm tight and he's big but slowly his cock gets swallowed and I'm so full. Grinding deep and slow so I can feel every inch of him inside him. It feels intense and I moan louder

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldermaturefunMan  over a year ago

worcester city

"I straddle daddy's hips and ride your hard fat cock. You suck on my nipples and pull my ass cheeks open. I'm riding you fast and moaning groaning fucking you when one of daddy's friends comes behind me and slides his hard cock between my bum cheeks before sliding it into my ass and filling me up. I feel him there shocked and try to say no but I can't stop it. I'm tight and he's big but slowly his cock gets swallowed and I'm so full. Grinding deep and slow so I can feel every inch of him inside him. It feels intense and I moan louder"

worcester city

"I straddle daddy's hips and ride your hard fat cock. You suck on my nipples and pull my ass cheeks open. I'm riding you fast and moaning groaning fucking you when one of daddy's friends comes behind me and slides his hard cock between my bum cheeks before sliding it into my ass and filling me up. I feel him there shocked and try to say no but I can't stop it. I'm tight and he's big but slowly his cock gets swallowed and I'm so full. Grinding deep and slow so I can feel every inch of him inside him. It feels intense and I moan louder"

worcester city

Love to play daddy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats a good girl!

By *sky OP   Woman  over a year ago

Herefordshire

I'm visiting daddy in his home dressed in my school uniform. I'm in the kitchen making juice when I feel him behind me,a little too close. His scent round me. Then his hand,it cups my skirt,resting on my ass. I stop and stand still. I don't move or make a sound as he takes my hand to his trousers and the large bulge there. Or when his hand slips under my skirt to cup my pussy. His fingers resting along my lips. I breathe a moan. I like when he touches me. His long powerful fingers moving slightly and I get wet. More so when I feel his cock jump in my hand. I absently stroke but I'm too focused on his hand stroking me through my panties. I should have taken them off. But as I have this thought he slides my pants to the side and blissfully I feel skin against hot wet pussy

Keep going _sky

Love the story message me

kinky girl mmmmmmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic