FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bike ride fantasy

bike ride fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has or does anyone have a similar fantasy to mine?

I'm a keen road cyclist and i keep thinking it would be really horny to go on a ride with a lady , following her , watching her bum wiggle from side to side imaging her wet moist lips rubbing together as she pedals. Getting more turned on as the miles go by, Until we pull in somewhere quite in the country side and i would slowly peel off her tight lycra and lick her sweet juices, then bend her over and burie my aching hard length inside her, pounding her bum cheeks and giving the ooccasional slap on her bum until we both come.

any lady cyclists in the lakes up for a ride?××

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igc245Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Would love to do this round Nottinghamshire

By *ed969Man  over a year ago

leicester

I went on an off road with a lady from the club I was in. She was about 26 at the time any was known as the club bike (everyone rode her) as I was fairly new to the area I folowed her as I didn't know where I was going. After about 15 miles or so we turned off into some woods that she said hardly anyone used after blasting round for a bit she stopped and leaned her bike against a tree and went behind a hedge thinking she had just gone for a piss I took the chance to catch my breath and have a drink. A couple of minutes passed and she still hadn't come out so I shouted to her to see if she was ok. She called me round to give her a had being a bit nieve I went round the bush not knowing what i was going to find. There she was with her shorts round her ankles and her shirt on the floor my cock almost burst out my shorts and I couldn't get it out quick enough. We fucked against a tree and she took my rload in her mouth. We then got dressed and finished the ride. We went on a few my rides after that ending in the same way every time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

once got overtaken by a very curvy lady cyclist on a decent, guessing gravity was playing its part. On the next climb I caught her up and dropped in behind her to perv at her arse. I realized soon after that she had on ordinary lycra shorts on with no chamois, and the material had riden tight up between her legs.

as we crested the climb I pulled along side her and started to chat, during the conversation I mentioed that she ought to get some proper cycling shorts, to which she said she knew, as her fanny was sore from the material rubbing...I nearly fell off my bike!!!

I jokingly then said that when she gets home she should rub some soothing cream on, and she looked directly at me and suggested she didn't need to wait, and that she thought I might be carrying some.

Well it didn't take us long to find somewhere to stop, and no sooner than she was off her bike, her shorts were down and she lay back on the grass...I didn't waste any time, and buried my tongue in her meaty pussy and got her really wet, before she asked me to cum on her fanny...and who was I to refuse

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tidy, lucky boy

» Add a new message to this topic