FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Bi Fantasy

My Bi Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a straight guy and my fantasy goes a little it like this:

I arrive at the meet with a couple, she opens the door looking amazing in lingerie and stockings with heels. She has the air of confidence about her that comes with knowing that guys want her.

We walk into the room and she introduces me to her husband before telling me things are a little different to what we spoke about previously. She explains that he's bi and that for the night to progress at various stages I would have to complete a task of her choosing. As she explains she runs her hands over her body to make my mind up for me.

I'm told to strip, already hard at the power she has over me. She strokes my cock once and pulls away. Challenge 1 - make her hubby hard with my hands and she'll continue she tells me biting her bottom lip. She pushes me to my knees as he drops his trousers on the sofa.

Never having touched another guy before I'm in turmoil as she takes my hand and places it on his cock. she whispers in my ear telling me to make him hard so that she can carry on touching me. She unclips her bra and lifts her breasts together - instantly I make up my mind and start to stroke his cock back and forth. As he becomes hard she tells him that I'm putty in her hands and he's going to have a great time.

she begins to touch me again and I reach out to touch her. Instantly she pulls away and slides her underwear aside and rubs her visibly wet pussy. Touching isn't allowed just yet she explains - the price is a blowjob. The entire situation is driving me wild and without thinking I lean forward and take him in my mouth for the first time - my head swimming with conflicting emotions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it mate, keep it coming (oor err)

I've always wanted to do that to a guy....order him to suck another cock...I've kind of already done it...but not in the way you say....

You will experience this soon and absolutely will love it!

P.s I strummed to that story...keep it coming...or would you like me to continue it for you?

Well I know where it goes next in my head so I think hearing your version would be more interesting to me!

And me!

She grows even more excited as she witnesses this stranger sucking or her husband...and the fact that it was the first time a cock had entered his mouth made her clit throb more with anticipation..

As the sounds of this sexy stranger gagging made it over to her ears...she began to feel her stomach and soon ventured down...stroking the entire way..

She began to very quietly moan and this grabbed the Men's attention...

The guy stopped sucking and turned over to see her violently strumming her clit...

'i haven't said you can stop yet.' She ordered him through clench teeth..

As she angered her legs out more...but still standing up..she could feel it climbing...and the sounds of her husband getting his cock sucked by another man made it approach quicker...

Then as it exploded inside of her..she slapped and tapped her own clit...twitching and moving her body to enjoy the aftershock more...

'now you can stop sucking...'

She said as she walked confidently over to them both.....

wow - that's got me going, think I'll continue from there in a moment

So bloody hard wana meet a Cpl from Kent to Essex into this

"ok a deal's a deal" she says as she sits me next to her husband. She licks her fingers clean and reaches out for my hard cock. As she takes me in her mouth I know that I'm not likely to last long. She takes my hand and places it on her husbands equally hard cock and pauses to explain.

"you keep stroking him and I'll keep doing this, if either of you cums the game's over so be careful". The threat only makes me feel less in control as she takes me deep in her mouth.

I realise that she's mirroring my actions as I pump my hand up and down on her husband, if I slow she slows. The whole time she looks up into my eyes almost willing me to cum. All of a sudden the realisation that I'm touching another man and the possible meanings swim around my head as he begins to moan. I feel him harden in hand which in turn sends a shiver down my body as I realise he's close. I feel my cock twitch and then she stops.

"it looks like you two are having fun" she says, as she slides off her underwear. She climbs on top of her husband taking him inside her. "I want you to taste me next" she says as she bucks her hips, his face reddening as she rides him. She climbs off him, leaving him slick with her juices.

"finish him with your mouth and you can touch me - does that work for you dear?" she asks as he nods furiously. As my mind races trying to decide how I felt about taking another mans load she makes the thoughts redundant. "I want your face covered in his cum when you're done - understood?"

Without speaking I take him in my mouth, suddenly aware that I wasn't going through the motions,I was giving him a blowjob as I'd want - I was cupping his balls as I took him deep in my throat willing him to explode.

More please

As I suck her husband she alternates between giving instructions, "take him till you gag", "spit on it", and speaking to him "how is it knowing he's only doing that to you because he wants to fuck me", "I bet you can't wait to come over the straight guys face for me eh?".

With that I felt his body tense and knew it was time. I pulled away and started jacking his cock, aiming at my face, I looked up to see her fingers buried inside her as the first jet of cum hit my face. They both moaned as jet after jet landed on me and began to run down my chin. I felt both disgusted and incredibly turned on at the situation I found myself in.

She beckoned me over and pushed m head between her thighs, "make me cum but make sure you don't rub any of that off your face" she said as my tongue finally touched her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it and she clamped her thighs hard around my head, cuming almost immediatelty, As she caught her breath she pulled me forward and began pushing the various pools of cum around my face, accumulating them into one before opening my mouth and pushing it all inside.

"now swallow"

Oh wow. This is horny

It is isn't it vickylou! Horny story

Thanks Guys

More more more !

I hesitate as I kneel on the floor, the cum on my face drying as I deliberate what to do with the load in my mouth. She pushes my chin with one finger closing my mouth, kisses me on the lips once and whispers "swallow his cum for me" as she pulls on her erect nipples.

I close my eyes and swallow, as she bites her lip in pleasure. I feel the power she has over me as I'm kneeling naked and erect, covered in her husbands cum and having swallowed the load I'd made him produce.

"Now it's your turn" she says as she pulls one nipple whilst gently rubbing her clit. "You've been superb so far it's only fair that you cum too". At this stage all I want is to feel myself inside her. Instead she beckons her husband over who promptly takes me inside his mouth. From finally thinking I was going to have the woman I came for, all of a sudden I'm being blown by a man. I'm frozen to the spot as she dips her fingers inside herself whilst her husband goes to work on me.

"Tell me when you're close" she pants through gritted teeth, "im already close" I reply surprising her. Quickly she pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me. Finally feeling her wrapped around my cock is too much and my back arches as I come. She rocks gently as my orgasm subsides before straddling my face. "Clean every last drop of that out of me now - then if you want to carry,on things are going to get a bit more intense"

As I lick my own cum from her soaked pussy I notice her husband opening a drawer. As I look to see what he's doing she connects the dots for me. "If you want to fuck me properly you're going to have to be fucked yourself sweetie"

[Removed by poster at 02/08/15 17:59:14]

I absolutely begin to to panic....but in an excitement way...I've had a finger fully up my tight ass hole but a cock?

The thing is...as i begin to think of a throbbing cock being gently eased into my ass...I begin to get aroused again.

A thought begins within the walls of my mind...'It can't be that wrong can it...if the Gspot is up there'

And I Want to fuck her senseless but all of a sudden the thought of his husband pounding away at my ass hole over shadows me fucking her in her tiny ass hole.

'Come over here now.....'

she pulls me over to her as she lays back, with her legs up in the air...

'I think there's still cum inside me....will you lick it out please'

As I kneel over to her to behing the clean up...I take great joy in cleaning and tasting my own cum. Then as she begins to play with her clit again...I can feel her husband stroking my back...occasionally touching my bum hole...I arch my back down a bit more and put my ass up in the air more...its exciting and I still don't know why I love it so much.

'Your really starting to enjoy this now....'

Her voice arouses me even further. I know she's right but can't bring myself to actually say it.

(MY GOD I'M GETTING SO TURNED ON WRITING THIS LOL)

As he begins to touch my bum hole more and more, the sensation begins to get more intense. Then a wet and slimy sensation quickly begins on my ass.

'My husband is rimming your little ass hole. Is it nice'

I nod and she grabs my hair pulling my face further into her cunt..

Oh wow. This is going to keep me hard all night at work.

Him.

I can feel my cock begin to throb again and reach down to feel that its completely hard again and soaking wet with pre cum..

As she begins to fuck my face.. She yells out..

'oh god I'm about to cum...i can feel it...'

As she continues to force my face into her pussy...i find it hard to breath but love every moment...And as he continues to force his tounge deeper and deeper into my ass hole....it feels so new but so good. I've been rimmed before but not like this...its almost thrilling...i feel him getting rougher and rougher..

All of a sudden its not wet anymore and he rams a finger up there...my whole body jumps with pleasure..

He's finger fucking my ass and i love it...im beginning to increase the speed I'm stroking my cock and properly begin to wank myself off.......

As I lick her pussy with her hands pulling me closer she tells me "he's going to fuck your Virgin ass now, once he's done I've got one challenge left then I'm all yours to do with as you please - if you want to stop at any point just stop licking my cunt and we'll stop"

His finger slides inside me deeper this time presumably adding lube for what's about to follow.

Then I feel him shift position and I know what's about to happen, she's moaning as I suck and lick her throbbing clit - the instruction to stop if I don't want to continue swims around my head. But as she moans louder I'm becoming more lost in the moment, eager to make her orgasm on my tongue. Without warning I feel him push inside me, filling me completely. It hurts but his hand has wrapped around my pulsing cock - distracting me from the pain. The shocked expression on my face sends her over the edge, squirting as she comes hard on my face.

As I begin to drink the squirt...slap her clit and she squirts again...

I suck on her clit and her leg twitches...i hold it down..

She then slides down underneath me and turns around so she can properly angle herself to suck me off hard...I close my eyes as the sensation of a cock up my ass and this beauty of a woman sucking my cock mixes into one great sensation....

Nice story... and the last job for you?go on..

Any couples on merseyside fancy trying this with me.... So hot and yes it'll be my first time

Oh god this is sooooooo horny.

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Such a hot story more please!

Very hot...mmmm

By *r_and_MrsxxCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes, it's hot, more please.

By *ungm4funMan  over a year ago

London

God I love this story!

Right since posting this many moons ago the reaction from everybody has drifted in and out of my thoughts on a pretty regular basis.

As the very first post I don't consider myself bi or in fact think the driver of the fantasy is the bi element, more the dilemma of how far would I go to get what I ultimately wanted.

So the question now is, would anybody be interested in making this or a variation on a theme a reality with me?

Think this is every bi man's dream cum true!

I'm up for that,fuck I'm hard

Love the Co writing with summerdomfun

Great stuff

By *onia1969Woman  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Nice