FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel

Hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omeoandJuliet69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

chester

We have gone away for the weekend, booked into a nice hotel.

After a day out including some toy shopping we go back to the hotel and decide to go for a swim in the hotel pool.

When we get back to our room we find the room maid in our room, she has opened our bag of toys we left on bed and she is very flustered as we come into our room.

She apologises profusely, saying she was just tidying our room for us.

I tell Jo to go and get the manager, the maid pleads for us not to do that, Jo and I have a quiet discussion before telling the maid we won't get the manager if she does what we want her to do, she reluctantly agrees.

She is told to take off all of her clothes, she does so shyly. . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"We have gone away for the weekend, booked into a nice hotel.

After a day out including some toy shopping we go back to the hotel and decide to go for a swim in the hotel pool.

When we get back to our room we find the room maid in our room, she has opened our bag of toys we left on bed and she is very flustered as we come into our room.

She apologises profusely, saying she was just tidying our room for us.

I tell Jo to go and get the manager, the maid pleads for us not to do that, Jo and I have a quiet discussion before telling the maid we won't get the manager if she does what we want her to do, she reluctantly agrees.

She is told to take off all of her clothes, she does so shyly. . . "

A very horny beginning.....

chester

She removes her clothes slowly and shyly, when she is naked she tries to hide her breasts and shaven pussy with her hands, Jo tells her to fold her arms behind her back, she does this.

We both walk around her admiring her body, her nipples are already standing out like bullets.

She is told to stand with her legs shoulder width apart and bend over, when she has done this we both walk behind her to look at her pussy, I part her lips with my fingers and slide a finger inside her she moans as my finger slides inside her wet, tight pussy, she is obviously excited by what is happening, I offer her my finger coated in her pussy juices and sucks it greedily. . .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start.

More than the room is going to get a service then lol

chester

'Do you admit that you have been a very naughty girl?' she is asked,

" I have been " she replies.

" so what happens to naughty girls " Jo asks her

" they are punished " she responds

" so what punishment do you deserve "

" I deserve to be spanked and whipped with the new whip you have bought today and fucked by Jo with the strap on you also bought today " she responds

"so you admit were looking through our new purchases then, were do you deserve to be spanked and whipped? " she is asked

"yes I was and it made me wet, I deserve to be spanked and whipped on my arse, thighs and tits " she replies

Nice start

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"'Do you admit that you have been a very naughty girl?' she is asked,

" I have been " she replies.

" so what happens to naughty girls " Jo asks her

" they are punished " she responds

" so what punishment do you deserve "

" I deserve to be spanked and whipped with the new whip you have bought today and fucked by Jo with the strap on you also bought today " she responds

"so you admit were looking through our new purchases then, were do you deserve to be spanked and whipped? " she is asked

"yes I was and it made me wet, I deserve to be spanked and whipped on my arse, thighs and tits " she replies "

Getting better and better. Would make for a great role play! Maybe it could be done with a male hotel staff member!?

chester

She is told to kneel on the floor facing us.

Jo and I take our clothes off in front of her, Jo lies on the edge of the bed with her legs open and the maid is ordered to lick Jo's pussy, she moves across the floor on her knees and places her head between Jo's legs and starts to lick, starting on the outside of Jo's pussy lips, then licking and sucking them before circling her clit with her tongue. Fuck her with your tongue she is ordered, her tongue slides into Jo's tight, wet, bald pussy, fuck me with your tongue Jo demands holding the maids head between her legs, moaning with pleasure as her pussy is repeatedly penetrated by the maids enthusiastic tongue. . .

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

More please x

chester

Jo then grabs the maid by her hair and tells her to suck my cock ' I want to see every last inch in your mouth, until his balls are on your chin, if you can't you will regret it ' she is told.

The maid kneels in front of me, arms behind your back she is told.

'What do you want?' she is asked

' I want to suck your cock '

' Where are your manners? ' I ask her as I pull on her nipples, 'Please can I suck your cock? ' she asks

' You can ' she is told ' but if I don't feel my balls on your chin then you will regret it ' I slap each of her breasts before presenting my hard cock to her.

She sucks greedily on me, trying to get my balls on her chin again and again, I grip her nipples pulling her onto my cock, Jo places a hand on the back of her head pushing her down onto my cock, but she can't quite get it all in her mouth. . .

Keep going...

Mmm very nice

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmmm

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

chance would be a fine thin g lol lol

chester

We decide that she has failed to achieve the task she was set.

When asked if she agreed with this she says yes, so you deserve to be punished then we ask, she agrees.

She is told to stand up, she does so head bowed, trembling slightly.

A rope is removed from our bag of tricks, doubled up, hold your arms out to the side she is told.

The rope is then wrapped around her body, twice above her breasts and twice below. Then from her back over her shoulders and between her breasts pulling the rope between her breasts together.

Another rope is then wrapped around each of her breasts making them stand out.

Are you ready to be punished now she is asked, yes she replies.

Fold your arms behind your back she is told.

Jo takes the soft tassled leather whip and runs it over her buttocks, shoulders, tummy, mons and breasts, when you are ready to be punished she is told tell us.

We want you to tell us where you want to be whipped, this you will be done by you giving us a number, 1 is your buttocks, 2 is your inner thighs, 3 is your tummy, 4 is your breasts, 5 is your breath.

If you double up the numbers when you count the strokes will get harder, the same will happen if you use sequential numbers, do you understand she is asked, she nods, we want to her you say yes or no she is told, yes she replies.

And so it begins with her saying 1. . .

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great tale keep it up!

Love this story

chester

The first stroke lands on her buttocks, not too hard to start with.

The maid then says 3, another stroke on her tummy , 5 and hers pussy receives its first she gasps, 2 her inner thighs feel the whip 4 her breasts feel their first stroke her nipples harden even further.

Are you enjoying this Jo asks 'yes ' she whispers, do you want it harder she is asked again 'yes ' is her hoarse response.

Count then and faster she is told.

1 she says, the stroke lands, 3, 5 she throws her head back and gasps, 2, 4 again she gasps as her bound breasts and nipples receive another stroke.

I think you particularly enjoy 4 and 5 Jo says to her ' I do' she replies.

The whipping continues until her buttocks and breasts are starting to glow.

Do you want to cum she is asked ' please' is her response.

She is laid on the bed with her head hanging over the edge of the bed, if you want to cum she is told you will have to suck Andy's cock whilst I use you pussy Jo tells her, ' anything ' she replies ' I just need to cum so much '. . .

Like it sounds so horny more please

chester

She lies there with her head hanging over the bed, Jo kneels between her legs, and slides two fingers into her wet pussy and rubs a vibe over her clit, the pleasure immediately courses through her pussy as her g spot and clit are stimulated.

You are not allowed to cum until we tell you that you can she is told as Andy slides his cock deep into her mouth, with her throat straightened out it will now go all the way in,as her pussy is being fingered with two then three fingers as her clit is pleasured.

As I draw my cock out of her mouth and she gasps for breathe she pleads to be allowed to cum, not yet she is told.

Fingers moving in and out of her even more rapidly now as the presses even harder against her clit, she writhes in pleasure and torment.

Again she pleads to cum, again it is denied, her tits are slapped to give her something else to think about as her mouth and pussy are used, again she pleads even more saying she can't hold it any longer, she is given permission and within seconds she is gripping Jo's fingers with her pussy as she cuts, her throat contracting around my cock as I use her mouth...

chester

When the maid recovers from her orgasm she is told it is Jo's turn to cum and it is up to her to make sure it happens.

Jo lies on the edge of the bed with her legs open and the maid kneels on the floor in front of her, she is told to lick Jo's pussy and finger her until she cums.

She starts off kissing and licking around Jo's pussy, gently sucking her love lips before circling her clit with her tongue.

She pushes her tongue into Jo's pussy, tasting her juices before returning to her clit. Sliding a couple of fingers into Jo's pussy she continues licking, her lips covered in Jo's juices.

Her fingers sliding in and out of Jo's pussy bringing her ever closer to her point of ecstasy, Jo grips her head grinding her pussy onto the maids tongue as her orgasm builds.

The maid grinds her fingers as deep as she can into Jo's pussy as Jo reaches her climax, writhing on the bed not letting go of the maids head, grinding her pussy onto her face she cums and collapses back onto the bed breathing heavily.. .

» Add a new message to this topic