FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > i'm yours

i'm yours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“But he’s married!” the voice in Pink’s head repeated again, “But I want him!” a second voice responded. As the taxi drew up outside the hotel, the voices in Pink’s head continued their tirade. Shaking her head, Pink paid the driver & reached for her overnight bag on the seat beside her, smiling as she exited the taxi. His car was there, parked by the entrance, he would be waiting at the bar for her, just like he promised. “I’m here,” she text him. She stepped into the hotel reception. smiling at the receptionist as she turned left into the bar. He was sat at the bar, his back towards her, smiling at the message on his phone, her message. Signalling to the barman, he ordered her a drink, rose wine, he’d remembered she thought.

The barman was just placing her drink on the bar as she reached him. She placed her bag on the floor & leaned forward, her breasts grazing his back as she whispered in his ear, “Is that for me or are you expecting someone else?” She felt his body shake, a mix of nervousness & excitement, she hoped, as he passed the hotel charge card to the barman before turning to her, “Pink?” she nodded & smiled. He pocketed the charge card & hopped off the bar stool, holding out his hand to shake hers, Pink frowned & shook her head, stepped forward & flung her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. His hands shook as they slid round her waist, he was so glad she hadn’t worn her heels, her face snuggled into his collarbone, he could feel her warm breath through the lightweight jumper he wore, his hardening cock showing her how much he wanted her. He reluctantly stepped back, breaking the intoxicating contact with her, his eyes sweeping over her, she looked so young, he thought, was she really 30? He didn’t care, she was here & even if only for tonight, she was his.

Collecting their drinks from the bar, they moved to a quiet table, the bar wasn’t busy, a scattering of businessmen having a post lunch drink & an elderly couple were the only other occupants of the bar. Pink stashed her bag discreetly under the table, before sipping her wine, “Mmmmmm, that is delicious,” her tongue licked the remains of the wine from her pink coated lips, “would you like a taste?” He smiled back at her, “Of the wine or your luscious lips?” Pink giggled, “Whichever would please you most!” He reached for her, his finger trailed along her cheek, down her jaw to her chin, lifting her head slightly before his lips descended to hers, a light butterfly touch, leaving her wanting more. More followed, the kisses deepening, her groans of pleasure filled his head, urging him onwards.

He must stop, stop before her took her right here in the bar, the urge was so overpowering. “I need you, Pink,” he murmured into her mouth, she nodded “I think we need to take this somewhere more private.” He moved away from her, looking her straight in the eyes, “Are you sure? I don’t want to rush you.” She reached for her glass, downing most on the icy cold wine in 2 large gulps, “I’m sure, tonight I want to be yours!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great opening

Good start more please

Really enjoyed reading so far, can't wait to read more!! Shame I can't pm you to chat more

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

go pink .....??????

Wonderful, sensual classy story - One can only imagine the excitement the gentleman must have experienced... I shall endeavour to look out for the next chapter. Very very well written

I'm hooked.........

Must have more!!

They walked across the hotel lobby hand in hand, trying to show a level of calm & decorum that neither of them felt. Pink glanced at him in a large mirror as they passed, giggling to herself at the obviousness of his arousal, he definitely wanted her. The lift doors opened & he hurried her inside, pulling her close with her back towards him, his arm encircling her waist. His erection felt huge against her ass, hot & hard, she wiggled her ass against it, he groaned, “Don’t worry, Pink, it’s all for you, eventually.” She giggled, watching their refection in the lift’s mirrored interior, his mature, rugged face beside her youthful one, “You know you can trust me, don’t you?” he whispered, she nodded, “Yes,” her voice husky with arousal. “Good, this is our floor.”

The doors opened onto a well lit but empty corridor, signalling her to turn right as he guided her along it. “Room 709, this one is ours.” Pink’s eyes opened widely, the room was huge, more like a suite, a large modern 4 poster bed sat central in the room, a sofa & dining table & chairs occupied the space near the floor to ceiling windows. The view was to die for, the city reached out into the distance, the boats on the river bobbed slowly past, “You like?” he asked, “It’s perfect!” she replied. “Wait until you see the bathroom, think you will like that too.” She turned to face him as his hand reached for a switch on the wall, as he pressed it the panel that looked like a wall turned clear, one way glass. The whirlpool bath & enormous walk in shower came into view. “Do you need a shower to refresh after your journey?” Pink bit her lower lip as she thought of her reply, she really did want to freshen up but did she want to put herself on show for this man so soon? His frown at her delayed reply prompted her “Yes please. I’d love a shower.” “Good, I’ve got a few things to deal with while you shower, there are some nice new undies in the bathroom for you.”

He flicked the switch & the wall darkened again, he wasn’t going to watch her, a flicker of disappointment ran through her, as she entered the bathroom, maybe she’d pretend he was & put on a show anyway, would be good practice for if he required it later, she thought. She quickly undressed, folding her clothes neatly onto the small dressing table area, a bag from a well known store sat there, her new undies, should she peek, maybe not, he could be watching her. They had agreed a regime of punishments for any misdemeanours & she didn’t intend to earn one so soon. Wrapping her hair in a towel, she entered the cubicle, turning the heat to a lukewarm body temperature, she proceeded to lather her body. All her actions, displayed her body to the sometimes clear glass wall, was he watching, she thought, as she pressed her ass against the wall, as she cupped her D cup breasts to lather them, as her finger slipped to circle her clit, she hoped so. She felt so wanton.

Clean & refreshed, Pink stepped from the shower, towelled herself dry with a huge fluffy white towel, before releasing her hair, a quick brush tamed the blonde curls into well managed waves. Time for the underwear, what had he bought for her, he had asked her size so she was confident that they would fit. Deep breath, she opened the bag, tipping the contents onto the table, a black quarter cup bra with pink slotted lace stared back at her, the matching thong would hardly cover anything she thought. Slipping the thong over her hips, she adjusted the fit, before checking herself in the mirror. She ran her hands over her ass cheeks, slightly parting them to ensure a correct fit, before moving on to the bra. The bra slid over her ribcage with ease, cupping her breasts but showing her pierced nipples, which stood proud & erect over the lacy cups. Pink smiled to herself in the mirror, pleased with the new underwear.

Time to submit – I’m yours!

Liking this very much more please

Very nice

Totally and utterly hooked... This lady is obviously a total class act. One wonders how at such a relatively young age she shows such experience. Keep the chapters coming pink, its my first port of call when I sign onto Fab....

Pink took a deep breath, the butterflies in her tummy distracting her for a moment, this was it, submission. She stepped out of the bathroom, bare feet silent on the carpeted floor of the hotel room, before slipping on her black high heel shoes that he’s retrieved from her bag & placed ready for her. Entering the bedroom area, Pink kept her gaze downcast, not daring to make eye contact. She felt his smile, her desire to please him bubbled in her chest, she was right to trust him, she knew that now. “Let me look at you,” his voice thick with desire, “Let me see if you are worthy of my time. Stand here.” Her gaze raised enough to see the spot about 2 metres in front on where he sat, directly in front of the huge window. She hesitated slightly, not wanting to disappoint him but shy of putting herself on show to anyone who might look up to the window. “NOW!” he growled, “Or you will stand there naked for a whole hour while I point you out to passersby.”

Pink dashed to the designated point, face flushed, breathless. “Better,” his tone softer, “Now turn around slowly, show me what you've got to offer me.” Pink took another deep breath, slowly turning on the spot, pausing when asked, allowing his fingers to trail freely over her scantily clad body. “Very nice,” his accompanying nod of approval brought a slight smile to her lips, “I can think of many ways I want to use your body. I’m going to push your boundaries, stretch your limits – are you ready for that?” Pink nodded, not sure if words would earn her a punishment, “You may speak, sub. Are you ready for all I’m going to give you? For all I am going to take from you?” “Yes Sir, this sub is ready & willing for you.”

The man smiled. He had been dreaming of this moment for weeks, planning as much as he could, the room was especially selected, despite her belief to the contrary, there was very little chance that she would be seen at the window, but he knew that the risk would excite her deep down. The glass wall into the bathroom was a bonus, the gentleman in him absent as he watched her wash & prepare for what was to come. The new undies looked amazing on her, better than he imagined they would, he hoped that the selection of toys, now hidden from sight beneath a towel on the bedside table, would also have the desired effect for both of them. “Show me what a wanton, horny sub you are, hands on the window, bend at the waist, show me how wet you are.” Pink turned to the window once more, assuming the instructed position, “Legs wider,” he growled, “Let me see what is mine!”

Pink shuffled her feet further apart, his hand caressed the cheek of her ass before a finger continued the journey along her already soaking wet thong. He was right, he thought, the belief that she was on show did excite her, her juices already ran freely from her hairless pussy. His hand descended on her bare ass cheeks, once, twice. Pink hardly winced at the onslaught, “That is for being slow & not assuming the correct position.” “Thank you for correcting me, Sir. This sub will try harder to please you.” His cock was ready to burst, he would not last long if he pushed himself ball deep in her exquisite wetness. “Turn,” he instructed, “Same position but hands on the arms of the armchair.” Pink turned & reassumed the position, her breasts swinging slightly more on show than before. He longed to suck her hard, pierced nipples into his mouth, but that would come later, for now he needed to exert his control over her. His hands rose to her breasts, cupping their weight in his hands, fingers caressing the softness before gravitating the hardened tip. Her piercings fascinated him, twisting & pinching the flesh until she winced. He would explore later at his leisure, he thought, right now he needed use of her pretty pink mouth.

this lady gets better and better! Lost for words has to just how erotic this particular forum / post is. What an amazing lady....

“I think it’s time for you to show me what a good girl you are. Kneel.” He pointed to the space between his spread thighs, “Close your eyes.” A blindfold slipped into place, placing her into a calming darkness. She heard the zip on his trousers open, heard him move in his seat, “Show what a clever little sub you are, pleasure me!” Her hands reached out to him, location his hardness with a groan. Her tongue flicked out to moisten her lips before flicking a second time across the head of his cock. Now it was his turn to groan, her lips encircled the head of his cock, lapping around it gently before lowering onto his length, her teeth grazing his shaft as it sank deeper into her mouth. Her hands were not idle, one cupped his aching balls, her pink painted nails gently teasing his sac, while the other teased the base of his shaft just below her mouth.

His back arched with a mixture of pleasure & pain, pushing his hardness even deeper into her, the head of his cock making her gag. As he relaxed, she pulled away slightly to a more comfortable depth, her head bobbing, cheeks drawn in as she teased his cock, every fibre of her being dedicating itself to his pleasure, her mind tuning in to his, taking her pleasure from his pleasure. Her juices overwhelmed her tiny thong & soaked her thighs with the evidence of her arousal, scented the air. He was close, she could feel it, would he stop her or allow her to feed on his essence? He groaned once more, twitching as he filled her mouth with his creamy deposit, Pink shuddered to her own peak, as she swallowed everything he had given her. Had she pleased him? She hoped so, she so wanted to stay the night, for him to use her, take his pleasure with her.

His cock softened, slipping from her mouth, her tongue checked one last time for any stray cum that she had missed, there was none. His hand touched her hair, she lifted her unseeing eyes to his, seeking his approval, she felt his smile & returned it with her own. She had done well, she needed no words to tell her, she could sense it. He stood from the chair, kicking his trousers & boxer shorts from his feet, “Stand,” he instructed, “You have far too many clothes on, Miss Pink. Time to get you naked!”

This particular lady is too good for this site! This level of erotic reading is far and above anything i have encountered on Fab!! Must admit i will follow each and every chapter with great anticipation...

Pink stood still by the bed, as he circled her, a finger caressed her cheek, another stroked her breast, she could feel his eyes on her flesh, feel his longing, longing to possess her. “Now, how to remove these annoying clothes. Maybe like this?” A sound by her ear, scissors, was her really going to cut them from her? Pink shuddered at the thought of the cold metal against her skin, she liked the new undies, hoped to wear them for him again, from the branding on the packaging, she knew they were expensive, would he really destroy them? She felt him move behind her, arms wrapping around her, cupping her bra covered breasts in his hands, his mouth on the nape of her neck, biting her, igniting further her need to submit. A quick click & the front fastening bra was slipped from her body, his renewed hardness pressing against the small of her back, demanding her further submission.

“Better, maybe I’ll let you keep the panties, for now.” His hand slid lower, teasing her tummy with his touch, dipping under the lacy front of her thong, hearing her groan as his seeking fingers found her clit, thumb circling it as his fingers travelled to the wetness beyond. “You really are a horny little minx, Pink,” she groaned & shuddered slightly at his touch, “Don’t you dare cum, you need permission to cum, remember?” She nodded dumbly, biting her lip to try to subdue the need to explode on his hand. Orgasm control had never been her strong point, she thought, maybe this was gonna be how she earned her first proper punishment. His thumb kept up it’s enticing dance on her clit, as 2 of his fingers entered her. She was so wet, he thought. but amazingly tight too, his cock twitched as he thought of being buried deep inside her. He raised his sticky finger to his lips, sweet like nectar, his hand descending once more to scoop up more of her musky sweetness, but this time his hand ascended to her face, “Open,” his index finger tapping her bottom lip. His fingers entered her mouth, her tongue caressing his fingers, every last drop of her removed & swallowed, a contented purr displaying her pleasure at this simple act.

His hands skimmed her thong over her hips, gravity drawing it down to her feet, to be kicked aside, naked before him. He led her to the bottom of the bed & sat her there, kneeling by her feet, a hand on each knee, “You still trust me?” Pink nodded, “Good, time for you to really submit to me.” His hands slid lower to her ankles, removing her shoes before attaching a Velcro fastening cuff to each ankle. The cuffs felt both familiar & different, the comfortable but snug fit reassured her, the weight however was unusual, heavier than she thought it should be, maybe the lack of vision was playing tricks with her mind. Matching cuffs were added to her wrists, her hands joined behind her back with a short length of chain. “Comfortable?” she nodded mute reply, a smile on her pink pained lips. “Good, let’s see if we can change that.” Still kneeling at her feet, he pushed her legs wider, a series of clicks accompanied the movements, Pink frowned slightly before the realisation hit her, the weight was a telescopic spreader bar, she would be at his complete mercy, open to him completely.

The clicks stopped, the bar holding her legs in a place just short of discomfort, her breathing heavy, her arousal evident to anyone who should walk in the room. He could not resist, she felt his breath as he leaned towards her, his tongue making the same journey his fingers had travelled only minutes before. She tensed against the restraints, desperate to cum as his expert tongue teased her to a peak, daring her to break the rules. “You want to cum, my little minx?” she nodded, “Then beg, beg me to let you cum!” “Please,” her unused voice husky with desire, “Please Sir, let this sub cum for you?” “Why should I let you cum, sub?” “Please Sir, I’m yours!”

So hot and horny well written more please

Who is this lady? and who is the lucky guy? i haven been following intently this amazing post! The quality of the writing is extraordinary and erotic to the highest level. More please,,,

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Like it

Beautifully composed and an amazingly horny story

As the shaking in her body subsided, he watched her, watched the pleasure in her face, listening to her gasping breath. She had given herself completely to him, holding nothing in reserve, of that he was sure. He reached down to the spreader bar & adjusted it, allowing her to relax slightly as her body recovered. His hand traced across her tummy to her hip, her skin damp with a fine sheen of perspiration, his tongue followed the same path in reverse, her body bucking up to his touch, eager for more. “You want more, my wanton little sub?” Pink groaned, he pushed her back on the bed, before lowering himself over her, his erect cock resting on her pussy just above her clit. Pink groaned deeper, wriggling her hips, trying to relocate his cock, wanting the heat of his cock inside her. “Should I fill your tight pussy with my hardness?” Pink nodded, “Ask then, beg me to fuck you!”

“Please Sir, this sub needs your cock, fill her willing holes, Sir, use her, she needs you so badly.” He stood, walked to the headboard of the bed, retrieving the condoms he had placed there earlier, tossing the foil wrapper in the bin as he slid one in place over his hardness. He was so hard, he thought, was difficult to believe she had teased a load from him already, she was better for him than Viagra. He return to her at the bottom of the bed, opened her legs wider again, kneeling between then, his hard cock resting on her petalled opening. He needed no lube, her juices ran freely, coating the condom covered head of his cock as it rested there. “Still & silent or I’ll stop – ok?” She nodded, biting her lip. With one long push forward, he entered her, a silent gasp left her lips, her body arching from the bed to meet him, shuddering around him as he settled inside her. His hands went to her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, “Did you just cum without permission, sub?” She shook her head, but did little to convince him, “Hmmmm, thought you was gonna be such an obedient sub, 10 strokes with the flogger for your first offence, I think is what we agreed?” Pink reluctantly nodded, “but first I’m going to fuck you. Lets see if you can earn another punishment before I’m done.”

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

This is really good writing

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

So well written . Such a horny story and can't wait for more

Pink tried to relax, empty her mind but failed, her body betrayed her, refusing to remain still as he plundered her depth, 3 times he stopped, each one earning her another punishment. As much as she attempted to hold back, a further orgasm ripped through her body too, another 10 strokes of the flogger were earned before her finally allowed her a final release. He resisted the urge to join her in her peak, his pleasure was to be obtained elsewhere. Releasing her from the bar & cuffs but leaving the blindfold in place, he brought her a glass of cold water to sip, holding her close while she drained the icy contents, before he lay her on the bed to rest, leaving her to relax. He looked at the clock, only 4 hours had passed since she walked into the bar, but it felt like so much longer. He’d freshen up while she rested, the thought, tossing the condom into the bin before entering the large shower cubicle. He closed his eyes as the lukewarm water enveloped him, smiling to himself at the images in his head, Pink on her knees at his feet, the way she bit her lip when she was nervous & the flush that crossed her face as she cum, she enthralled him.

Returning to the bedroom, he pulled on a clean pair of boxers before sitting back in the armchair. Though the view through the window was impressive as the sun set over the city, the view of the sleeping figure, naked on the bed held his attention. Her sun kissed skin was smooth but not without imperfections, her curves were generous & in all the right places, he thought, he couldn’t wait to add a few temporary red stripes to the picture. He looked at the folded towel on the bedside table, thinking of the pleasures that lay beneath, they were all things they had mentioned while chatting, nothing that would have her recoiling in horror, he wanted to test her limits, not have her running from him, pushing her boundaries could come later.

Pink stirred restlessly on the bed, hands reaching out, searching, was she looking for him? He hoped so. He moved to the bed, sitting on the mattress beside her, his hands reaching for hers, stilling their frantic movements, “Hush now, I’m here, you’re safe. Do you need this off for a while?” his fingers touched the blindfold. Pink nodded mutely, his hands slid the folded fabric from her face. “Better?” Pink frowned at the light, nodding her approval as her eyes adjusting to the light in the room, “Time to get you cleaned up, it’s early yet & I’ve got loads more planned for us.” Pulling her to her feet, he led her to the bathroom, pausing only to grab a fluffy white towel for her hair, before helping her into the whirlpool bath. A sigh escaped her lips as the satin soft water caressed her limbs, still stiff from their earlier exertions. She reached for the soap, only to have it removed from her hands by his, “Let me,” his voice almost a growl in her ear, “Just relax.”

His soap-covered hands skimmed lightly over her body, tantalising her sensitive skin, promising pleasure yet to come. Pink relaxed, her head dropping back against the hardness of his torso, his heartbeat rapid in his chest sounded so loud in her ear. His mouth nibbled her ear, dropping lower for his teeth to graze her collarbone, the groans for her pleasure mixing with his. His hand flicked the control had the whirlpool running, Pink gasped, the bubbles were like a thousand hands on her heated, sensitive skin, her body arched, her pleasure racing to a peak once more. Another punishment earned, Pink thought, but she really was beyond caring, she trusted him, he would make sure the pain was also a pleasure for her.

The bubbles in the bath stopped, “Did you have permission to cum, sub?” Pink shook her head, not daring to make eye contact, “You really are such a disobedient sub, even the basic control techniques are beyond your skills. Let’s get you out of this tub & dry, it’s time for your punishments. You cum 3 times without permission, so that earns you 30 strokes with the flogger & 3 times I had to stop because you refused to keep still, now what did we decide your punishment would be for that?”

Sounds nice and horny love it more please

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Absolutely amazing writing, I can't stop reading it, very hot indeed, I can see myself disciplining you in that very way. Px

Pink gulped, for not keeping still he was allowed to use her ass, fuck, she should have tried harder to be still or maybe her subconscious drove the movements in her body, with the right guy she did enjoy anal but she had never succumbed on a first meeting. She took a deep breath, refusing to verbalise the words in her head, maybe he would relent, choose a different punishment for her. “Well?? I’m waiting? What is my reward for tolerating your incessant movements?” “My ass, Sir,” her voice hardly more than a whisper, “Yes my wanton sub, Sir is going to use your tight ass, take his pleasure within you, make you scream for more. Are you ready, sub?” Pink took a deep breath once more, she trusted him, no one else had gotten this far with her, “Yes Sir, this sub is ready for all you will give her & all you will take from her. This sub is yours!”

Mmmmmm nice looking forward to reading more

He led her back to the bed, “No blindfold now, my wanton sub, I want to see your eyes as you take your punishment. Still & quiet, remember?” Pink nodded her understanding, eyes downcast, “Bend over, arms folded on the back of the armchair, chin on your arms, look straight ahead for me. Let’s start stretching that tight ass of yours, I’m so wanna be deep in there soon.” Pink bent over, as he walked over to where his hidden stash was on the bedside table, using his body to block the contents from her view, as he retrieved a butt plug & a large tube of lube, dropping them onto the bed for her to see. The plug wasn’t huge, she thought, but had cables leading to a battery box & a ball pump attached, the vibrations she could take but how big did he plan to pump it?

A splash of cold as the lube snaked down the crack of her ass brought her attention back to him, his fingers swirling around her tight rosebud, demanding entrance. Her tightness relaxed, his lubed finger entered her, tentatively at first, deepening & stretching her, a second finger joined the first, Pink bit her lip, fighting to subdue the groan of pleasure at the invasion. His free hand stroked the small of her back, “Relax, my horny sub, don’t fight the pleasure, cum if you need to, you have my permission.” The heat rose in her body once more, her body pushing back on his hand, willing him deeper, a shudder cascading through her, a gasp leaving her mouth. Fuck, he thought, what effect would his cock have on her? He could hardly wait to find out. Retrieving the butt plug, he coated it with a generous amount of lube, before placing it in the still tight hole vacated by his fingers. Adding a couple of squeezes to the size, he set the vibrations on the lowest level, standing back to take in the effect.

Wow

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

keep it going pink ...

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent adventure - keep it going!

His eyes drank in the vision before him. Tiny shudders ran through her body, the vibrations causing her pendulous breasts to jiggle slightly beneath her. He slowly circled the chair, trailing a lazy finger across her nakedness, fighting back the urge to fuck her ass as fast & as deep as he could, he had the rest of her punishment to sort first. Moving back to the bedside table, he retrieved a suede flogger from the hidden stash, smiling as he moved back to her still twitching form. Trailing the flogger over the sensitive skin of her lower back, he asked her, ”You know what this is my wanton hussy?” Pink nodded, “You have 30 lashes to come, I need you to count them for me, loud & clear. You understand?” Pink nodded again, “Good. Any attempt to cover yourself against the blows & I will start again from the beginning. Right – let’s turn this ass a nice shade of Pink!”

He trailed the flogger gently across her lower back once more, a flick of his wrist & it landed a stinging blow across the waiting flesh, Pink gasped, more in shock than pain, “One Sir,” he smiled, this was going to be fun. A second blow followed, then a third, Pink counted off the blows without hesitation, the colour in her ass cheeks increasing with the number counted. At ten he paused, walking around her, halting in front of her, showing her the effect she had on his libido, the fabric of his boxers stretched over his hardness. Her face was flushed, her eyes glistening with lust, he knew she wanted this, needed this as badly as he did. He returned to his position, his hand caressing her tortured flesh, feeling the heat rising there, then dropping between her thighs, his exploring the sensitive flesh between them, she was so wet. “Hmmm – I think someone is enjoying this a little too much, time to turn up the heat.” The vibrations in her ass increased to half power, the size too, as he made adjustments to the plug embedded there, “There, I bet that feels so much better.” “Yes Sir,” gasped Pink “Thank you Sir!”

Fantastic

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow!!

» Add a new message to this topic