FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My mates sister

My mates sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My mates sister was a happily married women living in Newcastle as far as I knew. I'd met her once at a social id been invited to by her brother. She was beatiful, long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, slim and sexy with the sexiest gordie accent I'd ever heard. She must have been very early thirties, with two young children and a very dominating husband. I small man who was very insecure and seemed to take it out on her. She would get ready for him coming home and put all her make up on, she had to sit on his knee when he said. I was only early twenties when I saw this so I was gob smacked by it. I couldn't understand what it was all about and just thought he was a dick. My mate hated him anyway as he had, had to go and save her a couple of times when they were fighting. Anyway, after that brief weekend meet I travelled back to Leicester with thoughts of her heavy in my head. But what happened next I would never have imagined in my wildest dreams.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Her brother, my mate, was a hells angel, so the thought that getting near to my dirty thoughts was never going to happen. A couple of months went by, we'd spoken a couple of times on the phone when I was drinking with her brother. We clearly had a little mutual attraction going on, but I was in Leicester and she was in Newcastle so it was my little fantasy. It seemed to cheer her up as well, when we spoke and laughed and flirted a little.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

More

Love to hear more please?

More please

Hmmm getting interesting. More please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Oh that's so hot mmmmmmmm

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Great story so far. X

Just a quick question. I staying in Lutterworth Monday night. Is there anything going on there. ?

Pubs to go to or maybe dogging ?

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

That kind of stopped before it got going sadly

A short while later, my mate asked me if I fancied going up north with him as he was seeing an old flame up that way and wanted me to cover for him. He said that he'd drop me off at his sisters and I cold hang out there with her while he goes round and sees this other lass. Of course I wasn't going to say no. His sister was the sexiest woman I had ever seen in my life. My legs went to jelly just thinking about her. It was a Tuesday night we loaded up the bike and set off on our way up the M1. Within a couple of hours we were pulling into his sisters road. I grabbed me bits and he dropped me off telling me to have a good time and he'd come and collect me later. I brushed myself down, took my helmet off and wandered up to her door. I was so nervous. I knocked on the door. She opened it looking like a goddess. All made up, hair done, and those blue eyes sparkling.

I was a bag of nerves, as I walked in scanning her gorgeous body and heavenly looking face. Her name was Sue, we sat on the sofa for a couple of hours drinking and getting to know each other a little better. The time was getting on and it was getting to that point where I knew I should be making a move on her but I was frightened. She was so out of my league but also I kind of knew that she wanted me as well.

Less than a couple of hours to Newcastle from Lutterworth? Your mate must have been absolutely boning that bike of his, no wonder you were nervous of playing with his sister....

Good start to the story mate.

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More more more

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice I'm near give me sisters address and phone number lol

I don't know where it started but suddenly we were both kissing on the sofa, running our hands all over each others bodies. My young cock was rock hard at the thought of fucking this beautiful and sexy married woman. She took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. We collapsed on the bed and tore at each others clothes while our tongues danced in each others mouths. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen and here she was half naked in front of me. She sat up on the edge of the bed and took her bra off and for the first time I saw the most perfect pair of tits with the most amazingly large nipples. I lent forward and took her nipple in my mouth, it was huge and erect, you could chew on it. As I was doing this she started to run her nails down my back. Digging them in when as I gently bit her beautiful tits. Next she was clawing at my trousers, undoing them, eager to release my cock. At this point I was beginning to worry. I was that as soon as she touched it I would explode. God she was hot, sexy and by the way this was going she was really going to fuck me good and proper tonight. Like I'd never been fucked before..

As my cock sprung from my jeans, she immediately jumped on it and took it straight in her mouth, licking up the shaft while looking me in the eye all the time. I could only let her do this a couple of times before I had to throw her off, before I came. I pulled her panties off and she pushed my head between her legs. This woman was like no other I had ever been with before, She was stunning, and here she was almost fighting with me to fuck her. As the minutes passed I could feel her intensity increase, her nails dug into me. When she kissed me she would bite my lip and face. It felt like I was bleeding, but I wasn't, I'd just never had a sexual encounter like this before. I continued to lick her gorgeous blonde pussy, pushing two fingers in as I sucked on her clitty.

Nice keep it going

She pushed me back on to the bed and straddled my pulsating cock, I watched her pussy slide each by each over my cock. I was doing all I could not to cum too soon. She squatted over my cock and started to ride me. I watched as her long blonde hair danced over her juggling boobs, as her beautiful cunt are my young cock. She lent over me and started to bite my chest and twist my nipples in her teeth. I was in agony but having the fucking best time of my life. Her kisses were passionate, she'd chew on my lip and bite my chin as I drove my cock into her golden pussy. Scratching at my chest, she was grinding her pussy across my cook, her chest reddened and her eyes looked like nothing I had ever seen before, as she came all over my cock and collapsed on top of me I feel madly in love with her.

I held her in my arms and continued to fuck her, although at this point I was making love to her, I loved her, I never wanted this to end. As I relaxed and took in the beauty that was laid across my body I gave one last thrust and filled her with my young cum.

Like it tell us more

I'm enjoying enjoying this...I do hope there's more to follow..

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Bookmark

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"I'm enjoying enjoying this...I do hope there's more to follow.."

It's become the norm in stories on here, that at this point the husband appears out of a cupboard and has anal sex with the (male) storyteller.

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"I'm enjoying enjoying this...I do hope there's more to follow..

It's become the norm in stories on here, that at this point the husband appears out of a cupboard and has anal sex with the (male)

storyteller. "

Does anyone want more?

Yes please

I'd love to carry on, but it is a true story and that was pretty much all that happened that night. We got dressed, she made me something to eat, and we chilled on the sofa waiting for her brother to arrive. It was one of the best nights of my life. I was absolutely smitten with her and couldn't wait to see her again.

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

OP it was a worthy story to tell, but something tells me that there is more to come: literally. You're now smitten with this woman who is somebody else's wife. What happened next please? I'm rather hoping that she's the extremely attractive woman in your photos.

Yes there is a little more to the tale xx

So what happend next you cant leave me hanging like this lol. Claire xxx

Your next meet please

Over the next few weeks we spoke on the phone as much as we could. I was besotted by this beautiful women and she seemed to be pretty keen on me. I couldn't get the images of her gorgeous naked body draped across my mine that night. We would speak on the phone for hours, just do we could be together. A number of times we were invited up to her place for a party but with her husband there we had to be cool. But he was such a cunt to her, belittling her in public and disrespecting this most beautiful female goddess. It took me all my willpower to not knock his head of his shoulders the odious little man. Then one night I received a call from her brother saying it had all kicked off up at her place, he had attacked her and she wanted us to go up and sort the situation out. So at around midnight we set off up the Newcastle to go and fetch my angel and bring her back home with me.

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story.

Hoping it has a happy ending

Surely there is more to this story or I hope there I xxx

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

An excellent image of her nipples!

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Looking forward to hearing the rest of this, she sounds really horny as well.

» Add a new message to this topic