FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bdsm fantasy or fact?

Bdsm fantasy or fact?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ymph and Manic OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

So I tell you to be ready to get dressed for going out, but even though I know you hate surprises I won’t tell you where we are going. You can tell how I’m dressed its some kind of event because I’m in full Ms Bitchykins attire. I drive us out to a big house in Northumberland in own grounds etc, we happy and your secretly excited even tho trying to keep up annoyed façade re the surprise.

I park up and we go hand in hand up to door, and I have given you my toy bag to carry, as its opened I lean over and give u three kisses, and the “look”. We go in and I’m chatting to the guy who opened door you don’t recognise him and you realise its someone I know and you don’t. As your now in my sub role you’re not introduced or spoken to. We go through a hallway into a very large lounge and its filled with maybe fifty people all manner of groups, fems, blokes, some gimps some obvious Masters and subs.

I take you by the hand and we walk over to the centre of the room, there is a black glass table large and quite high, about the size of three dining tables put together and it has various holes cut out of it and straps attached etc etc.

I tell you to strip, and you can tell I’m in full Ms mode, crop in hand already, as your stripping you see three other Dom/Dommes with their toys getting them to do the same. The guy who let us into the party then steps up, and thanks every one for coming, and then says that here is the evenings entertainments the “holes” kindly provided by the masters and mistresses who he introduces to everyone. From your position on your knees at my feet, u look up at me and I just smile down to you laughing.

We then get our holes to climb onto the table, there is four of you on your the only male the other three are two fems and one TG, gorgeous with amazing tits but still a very large cock. Your part of the table has two straps on it and a square hole cut out. I initially just get you to kneel, ass to me head into the middle. I start by talking to the other party goers around us, as I’m groping your cock which is hard as stone and already slippy. Then I am sliding my lubed up hands into your ass, and you hear me saying to the group that I’m just opening up your greedy slutty ass, so that u will be ready for whatever comes. I’m fucking your ass with my hand, and you can see all the other holes also being prepped by their partners, and then u hear me say feel free to make the most of my hole to the surrounding people and you feel hands starting to touch you, hands spanking your ass, hands on your cock etc all quite tentative at first, as I am still finger fucking your ass.

I then pull out and slap your ass, tell you to turn round, the height your at is perfect for me to turn bend and lean back to grab your hair and I pull your face into my bare ass, and tell you to eat. As I’m riding your tongue in my ass hole you can feel people becoming more confident and you feel something sliding into your ass, you go to pull away to look but I’m holding your hair tight, and tell you to keep eating. Whatever is in your ass it’s not flesh, and whoever is using it isn’t being gentle and its large stretching you. You haven’t realised that I’ve positioned you over the hole until you feel a mouth on your cock and balls, but not sucking nicely but biting and pulling on your balls, your ass is still filled too and I can feel you moaning into my ass. I pull away and you can now see that there is lots of people around the table fucking and playing with all the holes. You look down and because its glass you can see that there is a fem under the table who is the one biting slapping and teasing your cock. U glance back and see it’s a large champagne bottle that’s been fucking your ass, and the very large black guy who is doing it has a cock almost as big as it in his hand. I’m busy donning my strap on, with pinkie being put in it. I’m staying near you but also interacting with the others in the party. Your mouth is soon filled with a fems strap on , and the bottle is out of your ass and replaced by the very large black cock, and he is hammering into you. You know I won’t let anything bad happen to you, but the constant onslaught of hands mouths cocks and toys on every part of you is overwhelming but amazing. You lose count of how many cocks, hands or toys have been rammed into your ass or mouth after about half an hour. You know your mouth and ass have both been filled numerous times and u can feel cum sliding down your ass onto your thighs and over your face.

I then take over again telling you to flip over onto your back, I’ve positioned you so I can attach the straps over your ankles, they are attached to a winch which raises your legs high and spread giving full access to cock and ass. I climb up over your face and my pussy is dripping, I am face sitting on you and your licking and sucking me, and you feel a hot wet pussy slide down onto your cock, and also see a very large black cock slide into my cunt, you can hear me and the fem enjoying each other while we are both riding you, and I’m being fucked and then you feel yet another cock sliding into your ass too. Your being totally used and we are all enjoying you to the full, you feel the cock in your ass swell and shoot its load into you, just as you hear the black cock fucking my cunt cum too and as he pulls out his hot cum seeps out of my very wet wide hole and I tell you to clean me up, the fem slides off your cock and starts to eat all the cum out of your ass as I’m sucking her juices off your cock and you shoot a huge load of cum down my throat, as your cleaning the cum out of my well fucked cunt.

After I cum over your mouth forcing the last of the spunk out of me, and the fem eating your ass is done we all climb off and I lower your aching legs. I lean over as I’m untying you and give you your three kisses and say to you hope you enjoyed your first black carpet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow!

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent......hope there was an after party??

Hope thats,real as sounds so hot

Fact

Nymph and Manic is it possible to put your names down twice for the social lol,,, nice work,, il go for fact xx

By *unnyDaysCouple  over a year ago

The Middle

Hmmm I thought the table was blue??

» Add a new message to this topic