FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A great meet.....

A great meet.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a little daydream i had. Enjoy....

We meet and there's instant chemistry. A lot of giggling and sexual tension. I want him to kiss me and when eventually he does its delicious. Soft, delicious kisses that start tentative at first but turn fervent almost desperate. We're pulling each other closer, bodies hard against each other, legs interwoven, breathing shallow and sharp. I'm getting so wet and can feel him hardening against me as he caresses my boobs with a soft but tell-tale sign of roughness. We kiss for a long time, his mouth kissing my neck and boobs  His hands eventually wandering down to tease at my clit under my skirt. Pushing my knickers to the side his fingers soon slide so easily into me...I'm aching for what's to come.

He doesnt play with me for long before whisking my underwear off, pushing my skirt up and taking my pussy into his mouth. His tongue, flat, slowly licking at my pussy and clit. His fingers once again deep inside me stroking at my g spot. Its not long before i cum. The first of many for the evening. As i cum i shudder and moan out loud. Precum starts to form on his cock. I now want to pleasure him in the same way. Not before his kisses let me taste myself on his tongue....fantastic. His kisses get me turned on further. I kiss my way down his naked chest to his trousers...with a hungry naughty look in my eye i keep eye contact as i open them. His cock is bulging. I peel down the boxers and take his hard cock into my mouth. Slowly i glide my tongue up and down the length, over the balls, lower....not yet rimming but its gonna happen. I take the full length back into my mouth, regularly looking up for eye contact. My mouth so wet, sucking up and down, my saliva dribbling everywhere, my hands and mouth working together perfectly. It gets faster as his breathing gets more rapid. I force my head down to the base and gag a little. As i continue my tongue circling the head, moaning so the vibrations are felt. As he starts to reach critical point i let my hand work the rhythym as my tongue licks down and around the ass bringing him closer to the edge. Just as he's about to cum i swallow him whole, lips to the base of his cock, moaning vibrating through his balls....cum shooting hard and fast down my throat. I keep sucking....no mess left. We bask in silence for a few minutes regaining our breath before the look between us starts to make us want more. The kissing continues this time it's getting rough....nibbling and biting. Our bodies pressed hard against each other , the ryhthm of our half naked dance rubbing ourselves together in a way to get a little satisfaction. We want each other so bad. He kisses me with one hand around my neck and directs me to stand. Face to the wall he kisses my neck and shoulders, spreads my legs and pins my arms up above head with one hand. His other is fingering me from behind as he whispers in my ear what he's to do to me. He's becoming animalistic, dominant. He bites my shoulder as i move. A warning to do as he says. I keep my hands above my head as he spreads my ass cheeks and buries his head between my legs. His tongue deep in pussy. He licks his fingers and slowly pushes one deep into ass, the others still in pussy....stretching me for his cock. He stands,cock harder than ever, and takes by the throat again. He steps backwards and sits on a chair, his legs apart. He pulls me back onto him....cock so deep. He keeps his hand on my throat, rubs my clit constantly and slowly but savagely rocks me to near orgasm; he stops and his teeth sink in deep into my shoulder as we get too close to cumming. He doesnt let me cum quite yet though.....there's other positions we need to enjoy; always slow, hard, deep and forceful. Our final position before cumming is from behind but I'm upright. His body behind me we're knelt on thefloor. Pulling me close his cock in my pussy throbbing, ready to cum. He pulls out and pushes it deep into my ass. The momento slows as he slowly but deeply fills me. His arm around my chest pulls me further upright so he is breathing into neck. His other hand is slowly firmly rubbing my clit as i cum hard and loud. He cums hard and so loud whilst in my ass...squeezing me to him and sinking is teeth hard into my shoulder. We sink backwards against each other knowing this is just the first of many orgasms this eve....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me waaaah that's so horny luv to do that to u mmmmm luv ur gorgeous photos I'm so horny after reading that mmmmm so erotic I felt I was d guy mmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really nicely written, extremely erotic! Loved it, I appreciate it when someone puts some effort in.

» Add a new message to this topic