FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Submissive's Writing Task

My Submissive's Writing Task

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordweaver2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Was to write about our first meeting...

So, this was unplanned, was my general thought as I looked in the mirror after getting changed as I waited for Sir to arrive. I could’ve looked better and had we waited till Thursday I’m fairly certain I would’ve made a much better first impression but the lingerie was better than nothing.

I could feel the nerves starting to rise to dangerously high levels so I turned to my ever trusted iPod. Only random wasn’t playing fair, as Ellie Goulding sang the lyrics “I’ll let you set the pace, ‘cause I’m not thinking straight” at me. And Ginuwine followed it up with “If you’re horny, let’s do it”. Clearly, this time, music wasn’t the answer (first and only time I’ve ever thought that). I received a message for Sir to tell me he was a mile away. God, he must’ve been driving at dangerously fast speed to get to Dumfries so fast.

Before I could think the buzzer for my security door went. Then a knock at my front door. It’s been a while since I’ve been this nervous about anything but I could feel my heartbeat in my chest as I greeted my Sir on my knees. It was my first time meeting Sir in person and I was slightly worried but fortunately I was still insane attracted to the man standing at my door. As we walked up to me I thought there was no way that the entire building couldn’t hear my heart it was beating so hard and fast. Then he bent down to kiss me. I’m the first to admit that I’m very cuddly with my friends and they think something is up if I don’t kiss them hello and goodbye but it’s the way you kiss friends. As Sir kissed me tenderly, like a lover rather than a friend, I felt a pang, it’s been too long since I’ve been kissed that way and I missed it.

What I’d been thinking about for what felt like a lot longer than the two weeks we’d been talking as he started to unzip. The anticipation in me was intense as he reached in and pulled out his (got to be said, impressive) cock. I couldn’t wait to taste it so I didn’t; I took him into my mouth. I started to suck him, loving the taste of him in my mouth, the feel of him in my mouth, there’s nothing that compares to having something that delicious in your mouth. I just hoped he was enjoying it as much as I was because I already wanted to do this again.

My worry about his lack of enjoyment lessened slightly when I felt his hand tighten in my hair. It was just enough - enough to feel it, but not enough to hurt. All my mind was thinking was take him deeper, and I’ve never been one to argue. It was amazing to feel this man, that had plagued my thoughts, my dreams, for the last 16 days, fill my mouth, to feel him at the back of my throat. My throat started to burn so I pulled back but I knew it was only going to be a short reprieve as Sir pulled me back on his cock and fucked my mouth. Again, really long time since I’ve had anyone even attempt to fuck my mouth but I was enjoying every second of it. I wanted more and I know he did too. I’d told him that I couldn’t do any more the night before he came down as it was not the most ideal time of the month. He questioned if I was finished and luckily something went right in that department, I was.

He pulled out a condom, told me it was a good thing he’d brought this and where, living room or bedroom. I told him it was his choice and he told me bedroom. He told me to stand and he kissed me again. I raised my hands to his hair and kissed back, once again reminded how much I missed being kissed with purpose, before moving to my bedroom.

I moved to lie on my bed, Sir hot on my heels. He put on the condom while I wished he didn’t so I could feel all of him inside me, but all thoughts of that vanished when he pulled me to end of my bed, moved my panties aside and slid into me, stretching me open. It felt so, so good. It had been far too long since I’d had sex and even longer than that since I’d had good sex. As he brought my legs up folding me in half, he felt so deep inside me; I loved every movement he made.

It was hard to think beyond “Sir” which became apparent to him as “Sir, Sir, Sir” spilled from my lips unable to keep myself silent and not cry out his name. It was so good and it had been too long and the man that had made me cum with words finally made me cum in person. He informed me that I had to tell him when I cum and all I could think was “How? I can barely think past Sir.” It all became a blur of bites to my stocking clad legs, kisses while folded up (he did comment on my flexibility), Sir taking pictures, bites to my nipples just on the very tip of pain/pleasure and confessions of cumming while he moved inside me causing pleasure that for so long I had been denied. This was the definition of good sex. When he spanked me as he moved inside me I bit back the desire to cry harder, fearful of shattering how good the experience was.

He demanded I stand up and bend over my bed. We were going to do both of my favourites. Don’t think either of us thought I would be able to stand to take it but (with difficulty) I managed it. Still I could think beyond the cock pounding my pussy. My fantasies over the past 2 weeks paled in comparison to the real thing. Couldn’t decide if my imagination was lacking or if he was just that damn good. Wasn’t long before I came again, obviously, telling Sir as I did so.

Again, it became a blur of pleasure till Sir told me to kneel and face him, I felt the first of his cum hit my chest and loved it. I made me feel marked, owned by my Sir. I took his cock back in my mouth getting to taste a little of his cum and it tasted so good I was a little disappointed when he asked me to lean back so he could take a photo of me wearing his cum.

He took care of his sub, cleaning me up and giving me yet more kisses before had to leave me. When he left I undressed and lay down on my bed knowing I should get up and shower but too contented, too sated to really care. It was clear to me that Sir had my submission and I REALLY couldn’t wait till Thursday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic