FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flirting with an idea...

Flirting with an idea...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *khotcouple20 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Here's what I have been thinking about for a while.. Basically I want to arrange around 4 or 5 different guys that I know are respectful and relaxed to come round and help us live out this fantasy.. I want to get all of the guys outside our bedroom door and leave the door slightly open so they can see Jenna inside getting herself ready into her bodystocking and small white thong.. When she's ready I'll make her get on all fours on the bed with her pert little ass up in the air.. Then I'll invite the first guy into the room and invite him to stand behind her right inbetween her legs and wank himself off until he sprays his cum all over her ass and up her back... Once he's done I'll invite the second guy in but before I do that I'll get Jenna to turn around and lay on her back with her legs spread nice and wide.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *antsbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Emsworth

Sounds like our kind of fantasy too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great fantasy, keep going I'm getting horny just thinking about it....

Mmmm very nice fantasy to have.

Fantastic pictures too!!

Amazing pics and yes please

Hertfordshire

So I invite the second guy in and he finds Jenna laying on her back with her legs spread nice and wide for him.. She's still in her body stocking with her tiny white thong just about covering her gorgeous puffy little pussy.. I tell him to stand between her legs and wank himself off whilst she runs her hands over her body for him.. When I can see he is getting all worked up and ready to cum I tell jenn to pull her tits out for him so that he can spray his load all over her stomach and her gorgeous tits... Now he has finished I tell Jenna to fully take off her bra and get up on all fours again with her ass in the air... She readily agrees and I invite the 3rd guy into the room for his turn...

Sounds good not far from you

Mmm carry on

Hertfordshire

So the third guy comes into the room and finds Jenna back on all fours but this time she has no bra on she also now has cum dripping from her tits after the last guy blew his load all over them and her back and ass are still glistening from the first guys cum shot... I invite the third guy back between her legs but this time I have positioned Jenna so she's literally right at the edge of the bed.. As the guy is wanking his cock is literally just inches away from Jenna's warm meaty little pussy.. And by now even though the tiny piece of white material is just about covering it you can see a nice large wet patch forming right around the area where her moist little fuck hole is. I tell Jenna to tease him by rubbing herself over her thong and I can see how much it's driving him crazy just watching her teasing her pussy through her panties... As I see him tensing up and he looks like he's ready to cum I whisper into Jenna's ear and tell her to slowly reach back with 2 hands and pull her thong down really slowly far enough so he can see all of her pussy in all its glory... With this it's too much and he sprays his warm hot load all over Jenna's tight little snatch.... He thanks me and goes and joins the other 2 guys who have already finished... I look over at Jenna and she's got her fingers inside herself looking at the 3 guys sitting on the bed who have already finished teasing them...

It would be better for her if you let the 5 guys fuck her.

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Position 3 is the one that sounds interesting

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

The way it's going I want 5th place

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I like this thread . Keep teasing the men