FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > true story - nudist beach

true story - nudist beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eri_peri_nuts OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

We recently had a few days off together during the week and to make the most of the glorious weather we decided to head to studland beach.

We packed a picnic and headed down there, albeit with the weather not as good as we'd hoped for.

We decided to go into the dunes just behind the beach and Mrs peri stripped off naked first. A few guys were hovering and watching while Mr peri stripped and we enjoyed our naked lunch.

As the afternoon went on we were becoming more and more touchy feely, and as soon as Mrs peri started to suck my cock I was as hard as a rock. We noticed a few of the close by dunes were becoming occupied by guys watching us. There were 3 or 4 guys close by at a particular angle so I asked Mrs peri to get on her knees to suck me, knowing they would all have a great view of her perfect pussy....

Want more?....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anadian GuyMan  over a year ago

Edmonton

Wow she's gorgeous, keep going!

By *amshankMan  over a year ago

Larbert

Yep good start

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love more

By *andboyMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

great start more please

Love to hear more please! !

Don't take too long with the next instalment...

southampton

As she was on her knees sucking me I reached round to find her pussy already soaking wet.... she was loving this.

A few of the guys started moving closer and closer to get a better view, cocks in hand. I saw Mrs peri looking over at them a couple of times which made her even wetter as she loves to watch guys touch themselves.

Three of the guys were quite old and not the sort of guy we go for but one was young with a massive cock, another was probably mid forties with a really hard cock.

I thought I was going to cum but I was desperate to feel Mrs peri's tight pussy so I asked her if she wanted to fuck. The look on her face was almost "do you really need to ask???".........

southampton

Oh and there is a picture on our profile from the dunes of Mrs peri naked....

Please feel free to fab!

Mmmmmmmm love the story , anymore to it ?? What an amazing sexy bum she has too

southampton

"Mmmmmmmm love the story , anymore to it ?? What an amazing sexy bum she has too "

Yep next installment later....

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

great beach aswell

Your wife is fantastic looking mate

Looking forward to next bit

Very nice in all aspects and what a woman!

"Oh and there is a picture on our profile from the dunes of Mrs peri naked....

Please feel free to fab! "

Thank you ... I did, plus couldn't resist fabbing two others as well. She's gorgeous you lucky boy.

Can't wait to hear what happened next.

southampton

Yep she is the best no doubt!

Anyway back to the story.....

She moved onto all fours so the majority of the guys watching had a side view of us, my cock was aching to be inside her, and as Mrs peri was so wet I easily slid in, inch by inch, slowly at first....

As the rthym increased I noticed the guys were becoming more and more brave. One sat so close behind us I thought he was going to pinch our stuff! As the pace picked up one of the guys came out of the dunes and faced Mrs peri. Slim guy around 40 with a massive cock, Mrs peri beckoned him over with her eyes and started to wanking and suck his cock, her hands barely getting round it.

The site of this sent me over the edge and my thrusting obviously did wonders for Mrs peri as she started to cum all over my cock.

This was just too much so I pulled out, Mrs peri got onto her knees and took a face full of cum from me. The site of this too much for the slim guy and he shot his load all over Mrs peri's boobs, then another guy cumming over her boobs as well. She looked incredible with 3 loads of cum all over her.

The rest of the guys then scarpered.

We are hoping to head back there soon!!

Amazing story. All the better for being true. If you plan on heading down the beach again, give me a shout anytime!!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Wish I had been there to see you -very sexy

Good story

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

This is similar to an experience last weekend on a beach on the South coast.

It's a beautiful naturist beach with a mixture of true naturists and those hedonistic people that enjoy being naked and having open air fun

I was having a little walk in the dunes and passed a couple who were close and she seemed to be touching her partners cock. As I slowly went past she gave Such a naughty knowing smile which I returned . Thinking this might be a sign I went and sat a discrete distance away but she looked, smiled and moved away from him.

I took this to be a no so went on my way.

Walking back I passed the same spot & they'd gone, then I noticed them in a slightly more secluded dune, again she spotted me and smiled I smiled back and sat down She was about 40 a gorgeous body with great breast and erect nipples, she laid out on her back and was chatting to hubby but kept looking over and smiling. So I showed my appreciation of her body the best way, she kept looking, smiling, speaking to hubby who would also look across. This went on for about half hour and we both seemed to be enjoying this exhibitionism Then she raised her knees and after a few minutes parted her legs, but I was at the wrong angle to appreciate, I could see hubbys hand moving under her ass so I moved round and saw he was stroking her neat shaved pussy. She did a false cough and he moved his hand giving me a perfect view of her. She watched and smiled as I continued to show my appreciation before kneeling up and shooting my cum. She then rolled over and I went on my way.

Amazing

» Add a new message to this topic