FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty Baby Jon

Naughty Baby Jon

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mummy’s Little Baby – Part 1

It all started a few weeks ago when, whilst out on a shopping expedition, curiosity got the better of me. Venturing into a newsagent in the high street of a local south coast seaside town, I started rummaging through the magazines on the top shelf and selected two Forum magazines. These having prior knowledge of, duly paid for them and made my way back to the car park. Paid the relevant charge, got into my car and proceeded my journey home.

Once at home I put the kettle on, as I desperately needed a caffeine fix, started to unpack and put away the shopping from earlier this morning. With a click the kettle finished boiling, made myself a strong mug of coffee. Strolled into the lounge, settled into my chair and began reading. I say reading it was more like flicking through to see what caught my eye.

Towards the back of these magazines are various adverts offering a multitude of services, from various scantily clad females, and the all too familiar sex lines charged at exuberant rates. Suddenly one particularly colourful advert caught my eye and it was like a bolt of lightning striking its target. It was the type of advert that I was looking for. With this I just had to make the call to find out more information and details of the services that are on offer. I was amazed at the list and the level this person, now to be named Mummy would go to, also the affordability.

After a brief conversation with Mummy, and introducing myself as Naughty Baby Jon, I bit the bullet, took the bull by the horns and made an appointment to see Mummy. The appointment was set for the 29th January 2008 at 11:00am. It was a sense of relief after the call ended, then the realisation of what I had just done started to sink in. It was a feeling of apprehension mixed with uncontrollable excitement, I could not wait for the day to arrive, which was only a matter of a few days away.

The day before the scheduled appointment I rang Mummy up to confirm that it was still going ahead, to which Mummy confirmed that it was and would it be possible for me to arrive for about 10:30amish, so that we could have a bit of time to get to know each other and discuss things, should I have any queries or problems. I stated to Mummy that I would arrive by the time Mummy requested. That evening my mind was all a flutter, drifting in and out of various thoughts as to what would happen and how the appointment would go. Yes I cannot deny that I was very nervous and apprehensive as I had never done anything like this before and the feelings that I was experiencing were totally euphoric.

Well the morning of the appointment has finally arrived. Got up at my usual time, which was around the 7:30 – 7:45am, did all my morning chores of feeding the numerous animals, getting the wife’s bag ready for work and waiting for her to get herself ready. Finally she came down; I grabbed her workbag and went to the car with her to see her off to work. Once I knew she was out of the way, I rushed back into the house, nearly falling up the concrete steps on the way in, got undressed and took a short hot shower, to make sure that I was clean and fresh for Mummy. Grabbed my coat and all the knick-knacks that I always carry with me. Jumped into my car a commenced my long journey to the outskirts of Portsmouth. On the way I heard to my dismay and horror that there had been an accident on the M27, Eastbound, between junctions 9 and 10. Typical, the same direction as I was travelling. I started to panic as I did not think that I would make it in time for my appointment, I could feel my blood starting to boil with frustration, managed to bring it down by trying to envisage what lay ahead, once I got there?

Finally got through the accident, which was not all that intense as the hold up was due to typical human interaction, of slowing down to have a look. How morbid is that. My exit was fast approaching and after a few more miles I left the M27, negotiated a few back streets and arrived at my destination, Mummy’s place. Got out of my car, walked, or should I say floated to Mummy’s front door, rang the bell and after a few moments which seemed like an eternity this figure appeared at the door, opened it and to my delight she was just what I thought she would look like. I introduced myself and she did likewise. Took me through to the lounge sat me down and started to ask what sort of things I liked and what my interests were. I had bought with me a little present for Mummy, which was a Black leather paddle type thing with five fingers to it, very sturdy and very very whippy. Mummy loved this and said that she would take it for a test drive on me later. The thought of this and hearing her words got me very hot and extremely turned on, to the point of feeling something stir in my underwear.

Mummy then got up and said shall we go upstairs, to which I could not get out of the chair fast enough, I nearly fell over. We went upstairs, Mummy leading the way. At the top of the stairs we Entered a room, which was kitted out to be a nursery, complete with what can only be described as a exquisite hand made, subtly painted adult cot, complete with cuddly toys. Also in the nursery was an adult high chair, painted powder blue with leather restraints attached, and a white three-drawer dressing table. The curtains were drawn and the light was on, giving the nursery a soft welcoming enchanted glow. This complemented Mummy’s good looks. Naughty Baby instructed Mummy that he would love it if Mummy would undress him.

Mummy first asked her Naughty Baby to take of his coat and shoes, which Baby did and put them in a corner next to the dressing table. Mummy then proceeded to unbuckle Baby’s belt, then slowly un-zipped his Jeans, pulling them down and asking Baby to step out of them, this Baby did without hesitation as Baby did not wish to upset and annoy Mummy. Mummy un-buttoned Baby’s shirt and took it off very slowly, as if Mummy knew what effect this was having on her Baby. Placed this with the recently discarded jeans, turned round to see her Naughty Baby standing there in just his socks and a pair of black lacy ladies panties that Baby stole from his wife earlier that morning. This annoyed Mummy, who instructed Baby to climb up into the cot and lay on his back. Baby did this very swiftly, Mummy got herself ready and started to fondle the panties saying that Baby was very naughty for stealing these and wearing them, and that Baby deserved to be spanked for being so naughty, Baby was told to turn over onto his tummy, which would put his bottom in a position that was accessible for Mummy. Mummy fondled and played with the panties, tugging them in all, sorts of directions and pulling them up between Babies bottom cheeks to expose Babies small, round but pert bare bottom. Mummy asked Baby if he could count, to which Baby replied yes. With this Mummy proceeded to spank her naughty Baby, one, two, three etc, initially six smacks, to start with and to warm Baby up. This did not last long before a further six smacks landed on Babies bottom, this time harder and more rhythmic than the last.

After this initial spanking Baby was told to turn over onto his back again, with this Mummy removed Babies frilly black panties and socks, asked Baby what he preferred, disposable or terry nappy, Baby said he preferred disposables. Mummy went into a cupboard, just behind the cot and brought out a perfect adult sized disposable nappy, which she place on the cot’s mattress. Turned round to the dressing table, picked up some cream and powder. Baby was told to lay on his tummy, Mummy applied the cream, which was quite cool and moist, all over Babies bottom and between the cheeks, then squirted powder all over, patted it to remove any excess. This was repeated all over the front of Baby, even Babies prick got covered, Baby got very excited with this and it was not long before Baby had a very stiff prick. Alas this was how it was to remain, just stiff as Mummy put her naughty Baby into his nappy, translucent plastic panties, and finally a pair of frilly sissy pink plastic panties.

Mummy asked Baby if he would like a drink of juice, which Baby said yes to. Mummy went over to the dressing table, opened a drawer, and selected some magazines for Baby to read. Finally putting a dummy in Babies mouth, disappeared downstairs to get Baby his juice. Mummy was a bit of time, as she had to respond to some e-mails that had come in. When Mummy came back into the nursery, she picked up a bib, which she fastened round Babies neck, so that there were no spills or mess. Baby was fed the juice by Mummy, which was from a bottle with an above average size teat on the top. This was sheer indulgence and the feeling that was going through me was out of this world. This was my time, not the worlds, not my wife’s, but purely my time and to be frank and honest I did not want it to ever end. After Mummy had fed her Naughty Baby, she asked Baby to once again turn over an lay on his tummy, so that Mummy could gain access to Babies bare bottom. Baby did this without hesitation as Baby knew that he had to be punished for his naughty ways and that Mummy was the only one that could do it.

Easing Babies plastic panties and nappy down, just enough to reveal his bare bottom, Mummy pick up another more sinister looking implement, in the form or a black paddle with a pink heart on one side. Baby knew this was destined to be used on his bottom and was ready for the first impact to fall. Mummy did not let Baby know how many was to be administered, but Baby was to count each and every one of them. Teasing Baby with the paddle by rubbing it over Babies body and caressing Babies bottom with it. Without warning the first one landed with a thud, followed by a warming sensation, two, three, four, five, six etc, right up to 24. This was the most Baby had received in one go, but was totally justified and slightly painful, the pleasure certainly outweighed the pain. In fact it made it that much more intense. After this Mummy stated that a further 24 would be given, one, two, three, four etc, this time they were harder still. By the time the last one had fallen, Baby was in ecstasy and cried out for more.

What Baby really wanted was to be put over Mummy’s knee for a good traditional spanking; this unbeknown to Baby was next on Mummy’s agenda. Baby was told to come down out of the cot and bend over Mummy’s knee; this was done swiftly and promptly. Baby was give 24 smacks on alternate cheeks. This time Mummy remarked how pink to red Babies bottom was becoming. This was the least of Babies worries, as Baby knew that he could take a lot more than what was being given. After a further 24 smacks baby got up and climbed back onto the crib, where Mummy got the same cream she had used earlier on Babies hot red bottom, ironically this same cream also had a cooling effect. Baby was a bit thirsty by this time and asked Mummy for some more juice, this Mummy obliged with only after the bib was in place, to prevent accidents. Shortly after Mummy had fed Baby, she went out of the room, leaving Baby to read some different magazines that Mummy gave to Baby.

All through this experience Baby had the most powerful erect and stiff prick that he had ever experienced, to the point that it was bordering on the painful side. Baby was not allowed to relieve himself as this was considered a sin and was punishable. When Mummy returned she notice that Baby had a very stiff prick and was rightly told this was naughty and not what she expected of her Baby. Mummy went to the dressing table and pulled out a black rather whippy looking riding crop. Once Baby caught sight of this, the pain of his stiff prick entered another dimension and was soon writhing around the cot. Mummy soon put a stop to this by stoking the crop over Babies naked body and flicking it across Babies bare bottom. Baby knew full well what was coming next, braced himself and was not disappointed, the crop fell stingingly on alternate cheeks swiftly and expertly for a total of six strokes, Baby forgot to count, but this did not matter as this was purely for Mummy’s fun. The next set was for real and Baby started counting one, two, three, four etc, right up to 12 strokes. After these had been administered Mummy asked Baby if he wanted the pain to go away from his stiff prick, which Baby instinctively and without a second thought said yes please to. With this Mummy started to wank Baby off through his plastic panties. After a while Baby could not hold on any more and let go of all inhibitions and had the most intense climax he had ever experienced.

Once again Baby was put across Mummy’s knee for yet another spanking and received a further 24 smacks, which were expertly placed on each cheek alternatively. Baby then got up and crawled back into the cot, where Mummy then proceeded to remove Babies now spunk soiled panties, also the un-used nappy was removed. Baby was then cleaned up with some special lightly scented wipes, firstly on his bottom and then on his front, no area was missed. Mummy asked Baby if he wanted a nappy to go home in, which he declined, as Baby wanted to be discreet. With this Baby got dressed into his every day clothes, gave Mummy a great big hug and thanked her for a wonderful time and allowing Baby to visit Mummy. Mummy and Baby went downstairs. Gave Mummy another hug again, said that he was extremely pleased that he went through with the appointment as if Baby didn’t, he would be wondering for the rest of his life what he would have missed out on, now Baby has got something to think of when he is feeling down or alone, which is a lot of the time for Baby.

Just before Baby left Mummy’s, Baby said that he would make another appointment, as this had been an experience that he never wants to let go of and would now be part of Babies life. Baby left, gave Mummy a wave, got into his car and wended his way home, with the memories and thoughts of what had just happened comforting him on his journey home. For the rest of the day Baby felt strange, felling very euphoric and wishing that the feeling would not end, but alas a couple of days later the feeling subsided and was replaced with a feeling of deflation. Not in my experience a nice feeling after what had previously been felt. Baby gave Mummy a courtesy call, thanking her for such a wonderful time and experience, made another appointment there and then. All things said and put aside, I would recommend this to anyone and not be embarrassed or shy, just make the call and have the experience and time of your life. For a few short hours or as long as the appointments last, relax, enjoy and totally forget about what is going on in the world. This is your time and time is precious, so do not waste it. I will be continuing to make further appointments with Mummy, as my marriage life is dull and boring, and sexually eventless. If anyone wishes to experience this first hand with a very caring and understanding Mummy, please purchase a Forum magazine, look out for adverts for nurseries. Call the number and have what I can only describe as the best time of my/your life. You will not be disappointed.

The End.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic