FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife made mention her friends hubby's huge cock

Wife made mention her friends hubby's huge cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sitting watching tv one night my wife mentioned that her pals hubby had a huge cock...It was said as though she had actually saw it as opposed to being told about it...have any other guys on here experienced that...do you think she was probably fucked by it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Did you ask her?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex who is an ex for a reason used to go on about a bloke she worked with at a bakery. I worked away a lot. I didn't think to much into it. I was working away for 3 days and was meant to be home Friday but my phone had been playing up so I was without a phone or last day on the job. We got told off our boss that we could go home soon as we got job finished sober worked late Thursday and didn't need to stay over so we drive home that night about half 11. I got home for around 2 in the morning. My ex didn't know I'd be home and I let myself into the house. I walked into my living room and she's there bent over our couch like a rabbit in headlights. It gets worse. Another bloke came down from upstairs toilet naked. She'd only been having a three way. It was a regular Thursday thing for the past 8 months

How did you deal with that situation

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Did it rapidly turn into a four way followed by get your stuff we're done.

Wish I took a different approach but I wasn't in the world of swinging back then. If I had my sexual brain I have now id of fucked her all night with those guys. Think I was more in shock and kicked off. I wish I could turn back time but she would think twice now as she is with a bloke who goes in my local boozer and is a bit of a ladies man. He's also got a story gone around for years that he's not short of a few inches either

Am certain my wife fucked him

Have you asked her about how she knows?

Her friend would have just told her, we all talk

I meant to ask her at the time. .

It took me by surprise.

THe hubby invited us to a spa break. ..

Friends hubby arranged a spa break for him and his wife. He invited another couple plus his brother.He also asked my wife to go. I was undecided due to work commitments.

I said I could maybe do the the day time part and head in to night shift .

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Yeah my wife has told me about a big thick cock of her friends bf. She knew about how big it was because after a night out with her friend, they went back to hers and shared his cock!

The lodge was quite big. only had three bedrooms..I kinda got the feeling my wife was hoping I could not stay the night as they had other plans ...namely her friends hubby and his Bro were gonna fuck my wife while I was away

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

I hope they did and your wife tells you all about it . Then invites them to your house and turns you into a cuckold

Yeh ive experienced this.

She told me my friend had a big cock and when i asked she said cz ive sucked it lol

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

strange thing to come out with do she always talk about guys cocks out the blue sounds like she as had it or wants it

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

The funniest situation we have had was sat in a swingers club with some people. The subject got on to cock size and two of the women mentioned that one of the hubbies had a huge cock.

The look was priceless one the 3 fellas sitting there when they realised that all their wives had sampled it lol

I walked in on my ex being taken by a huge cock. He was at least 10 inches and thick. I stopped them and asked what the fuck they where doing in my lounge, her responce is still the best line I have ever heard in this situation. She said I'm stretching my pussy so I can take a dp next weekend with you and the guy up stairs.

After a min of shock I went into my bedroom to find her best friend rimming a bi guy I used to see from time to time.

Never did have that dp with him or the ten inch man but we did have many more dp, dp meets together.

Just after she said it she had realised she mentioned it completely out of turn

How random is that. Lucky guy. Nice that she expresses her thoughts like that now and again.

Later on that evening we all had a few drinks..The Bro of the big cocked guy left knowing I Was Going To Stop Over For The evening. Before he left I noticed my wife and the big cocked guy were making subtle eye contact as though they were up for some action.

A short time later the ladies all went down stairs to turn in for the night or so I thought.

Me and the two other guys stayed up chatting before I started feeling tired and dozed off on the couch. I awoke sometime later feeling like shit. I went to go to the toilet and noticed the Big cocked guy was gone and his wee shifty pal grab for his phone to make a panicked heads up call...

I watched my wife suck the thickness cock I have seen,never told her I had sucked it first

Who's cock...

I nipped down stairs to go to my bed and noticed that my wife had gone..I went outside and saw that both my wife's car and her friends hubbys (Big Als) cars were gone. My mind started winding me up wondering what had been going on. I jumped in my car and started driving around the lodge grounds to see if I could locate my wife.

Just by chance I noticed big Als car parked next to another lodge cottage...I drove past and parked my car in a layby and walked back to the cottage.

To my amazement there were three cars there, my wife's, big Als and his brothers..I was almost gagging about what was likely to be going on. I crept up to the building as quietly as I could. My attention was drawn to a light at the back of the bungalow. The garden was tree lined which covered my approach. I could hear a females moans of pleasure mixed with the sound of guys laughing and enjoying themselves.

Eventually I got close enough to see what was going on. There in the room were my wife, big Al and his brother. I will never forget the sight I witnessed that night.

My wife in black stockings,corset getting spit roasted by two of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. Her huge tits were swinging as Big Al was pushing his cock into her. I have never heard her moan in such pleasure before, in between trying to fit Als brothers cock in her mouth.

My wife was such a prude in bed. Not willing to try different things. And here she was,getting fucked by her pals hubby and his Bro. It just seemed to go on forever and my wife was taking the lead in most of the activities.

I was gobsmacked. All I could do was watch. They must have planned this all along. Als wife was on meds so she would have been none the wiser by his absence.

It was almost daylight by the time she left.

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 09:59:41]

I headed back to the lodge and to bed. Later that morning my wife arrived back. I quizzed as to where she had been..She said she went home to take cigarettes to my daughter and just stayed.

I did not push it. When I got home I was chatting to my daughter and she said mum came back earlier, showered then went out again.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A bit of a twisted tale but I think you already knew something was going on, plus now you've witnessed it first hand, or cock in the hand so to speak!!

What's your thoughts, what are you going to do next?

Keep us informed!!

Some months later the wife's pal Liz (Big Als wife) invited us to A hot tub party going on at hers in two weeks time. She said it would be just us two couples and maybe Big Als Bro if he could make it.

My wife Kaz, half heartedly declined the invite, only for Liz to convince her that it would be a great time. Kaz checked with me about my availability to attend.I informed her that I was supposed to be working shift that Saturday night so would not make it. I encouraged her to take up the invite just to get out the house and mixwith other people.

That was enough to convince her to accept.

Love to hear more

The hot tub Sat night duly arrived and Kaz was doing her best to downplay her excitement.She was bemoaning her swimsuit saying that it was unflattering and made her look unsightly...Kaz is 46 with great huge 38ee breasts. She is 5ft with a slight frame. Shoulder length black hair and a freckled complexion. I could understand why Big Al and his Bro Dave would get off on doing her...Big Als wife on the other hand is rather plain and dull looking. Liz has a great personality but is usually high on prescribed meds.Add drink into the mix then she normally drifts off into a deep sleep which Big Als plays on.

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

great story

Later that evening my curiosity was getting the better of me.I could not stand the thoughts in my head much longer. I told my boss that I was feeling sick and had to go home. I had to head to big Als to see what was going on at the hot tub party.

It was about 1am by the time I arrived there. Once again I parked short of Als house. I headed round the back garden to where the hot tub area was. There they were, big Al,Kaz and His Bro, all in the hot tub. Once again no sign of Kaz's pal.She was probably in bed out her face.

Looks like I had just arrived in time before the fun had started.

Kaz still had her swimsuit on.her huge tits were bursting to get out of it as it strained to contain them.

They were all just chatting and drinking. Big Al and his Bro where situated either side of Kaz. Big Al mentioned to Kaz that his wife was out for it and suggested picking up where they left off at the cottage a few weeks back.

Kaz said that she felt uncomfortable with things as she was best mates with big Als wife and that she could waken up at anytime and discover them at it.

Big Al and his Bro moved closer

To Kaz and re-assured her that all was fine and taken care off.

Kaz's head rolled back as though she was instantly pleasured. Both guys were rubbing her pussy under the water.

"A bit of a twisted tale but I think you already knew something was going on, plus now you've witnessed it first hand, or cock in the hand so to speak!!

What's your thoughts, what are you going to do next?

Keep us informed!! "

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

Oh what happens next?

Paranoia it'll eat you up

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Kaz did not need much persuading.

I had a clear view of everything that was happening in and out of the hot tub.

Als Bro (Dave) started gropping Kaz's huge tits as big Al continued rubbing her pussy. Kaz started to moan in pleasure. I could see that she was fondling both guys cocks. "That's the spirit" big Al mentioned.

Kaz stood up and slipped her swim suit straps off her shoulders to reveal her soaking huge breasts. Her nipples were erect like duffle coat buttons. Dave started licking them as Al kissed Kaz on the lips.

Both guys then removed their swim suit shorts to free their huge semi erect cocks.

Kaz's commented that she could not belive how big these guys were.

They both stood side by side and motioned Kaz to kneel down in the hot tub and get them hard.

Big Al boasted that he loved the look on gals faces when they saw the size of his cock. Especially the married ones. He teased Kaz about the size of my cock compared to his. Kaz just said that I had no chance of competing with his or Dave. She said that she always felt unfulfilled with my cock. She said she could not believe how visually turned on she was by huge cocks.

She begged big Al never to disclose to me what was going on here and how she felt about his and Dave's cocks compared to mine.

Kaz took hold of both cocks. She struggled to wrap her hands around the shafts. She leaned forward and started to run her tongue around their enormous helmets. Both guys rubbed their hands on her head as she teased their cocks into an hard erect state.

Both their cocks were the size of a large deodorant can possibly thicker,and Kaz was about to be fucked senseless by them.

I had spent time in both guys company in the past , although limited, and kind of got the impression that they liked fucking guys wives. It's as though they got their kicks from it.

Kinda knowing that many guys just could not measure up to their prowess. It's as though they could almost laugh in the guys face without them being aware that their wives had been tag teamed by them both at the same time.

Big Al started to force his huge cock into Kaz's mouth. She just could not fit it in it was that big. Both guys laughed as Kaz gagged.

Kaz grabbed Als cock with both hands and kissed it up and down the remainder til she got to his balls. At this point Dave motoined Kaz into a position where she was standing bent over sucking Als cock. He pulled Kaz's swim suit to the side as he slipped his fingers into Kaz's pussy...He asked her if she was wanting his big cock deep inside or just the helmet to begin with ?

Wow.. So hard now

By *ee270Woman  over a year ago

leeds

Good story can't wait to read more

More please great story

Dee her boobs look about the size of yours ....very sexy

It seemed like an eternity before Dave got his huge cock to fill Kaz up.She was making sounds that I could only dream of making her experience. It was a mix of emotions. Gut wrenching but a huge turn on all at once. I knew Dave was going to fuck Kaz til she begged him to stop . Then she would have to take all of Big Al as well. Both guys guys started to tease Kaz about my prowess as they face fucked & rode her doggy style.

Kaz was begging them to make her cum. She joined in on the slagging as Big Al pulled her towards his big cock. He demanded that she sit on his cock as he sat down in the tub.

Kaz climbed on the tip of Als cock and slowly lowered herself on to the tip of his huge helmet.he grabbed his thick cock with both hands and guided it towards Kaz's soaking pussy. He still had loads of free cock after both hands were wrapped around it. Kaz slowly took as much cock as she could. Big Al lay back admiring his bitch riding up and down on his monster. He grabbed her huge tits and told her that he wished that her hubby was here so that he could watch a real man fuck his wife. Kaz seemed to get even more aroused the more Al and Dave humiliated my character.

Dave started to push his cock into Kaz's face as Al fucked her senseless.

» Add a new message to this topic