FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bold lil boy - recent

Bold lil boy - recent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Black tight leather cat suit, cold spanking paddle, long rope whip, 6inch studded heels.

On entering the room i could see him shudder but still get hugely aroused. He smiled and stop realising he didnt have permission. Crack of the whip off the wall "off with your clothes" i ordered. He scampered tearing his tshirt off and pants leaving only his tight boxers, through which i could his huge now very hard cock. .

Standing behind him, still slightly shorter in height and narrower in build i began stroking his muscley back with the cold paddle. Blowing on his ears i hit him a smack of the paddle across his ass. "Bitch" he yelps as he grabs his ass. Grabbing his head and kissing his neck for a while.. "On your knees" i whispered.. down slowly he dipped still enjoying my leather covered body pressing against his. Binding his hands i gentle say "behave and youll be rewarded", his eyes swell.. "up" i order.. up his stumbles onto the chair, hands bound behind his back, ass far enough out on chair that i can reach his ass hole. "Spread" i instruct cold paddle hooverin over his now shrinking cock.. his legs spread.. i slowly begin to finger his asshole.. his face in digust until finally he starts to enjoy it.

"Tell me you like it and u want more"..

"I like it... i want more"

Now im sliding two fingers in and out of his ass hole. Im getting wet under my suit. What a good lil boy. So muscley so ruggied. But submissive. I unzip my suit while still fingering his ass making my breast more prominant than before. His eyes widen.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"

"Yes my Lady" - my pussys moistens.. hes got it. I hadnt asked him to refer to me as that. What a good little boy. I see his cock grow beneath his boxers as i finger his ass more aggressively now.. my spare hand now reaches into my bag.

"Close those eyes" i roar. Without being aware i insert the middle butt plug into his ass in replace of my fingers. His body tightens when he realises and eyes open.

"Youre behaving" i smile.. his face still.. not knowing what to expect..

"You want to taste me?" I ask...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh, very sexy- more please..My Lady! xx

Great story, very hot

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Oh yes my lady . More please

Mm keep it coming please mm xx

Love this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

His eyes glow.

"Then youll have to wear this" out of my bag i pull a black leather dogs collar. He nods. I tight uncomfortable around his neck on purpose, i can see him beginning to struggle again. Unclipping his bound hands from the back of the chair i pull him to his feet. To ease the uncomfort of the collar i begin kissing his muscled chest and running my hands down his back gentley spanking his ass. Turning around i bend over and start grinding against his semi stiff cock. I can feel it grow almost immediately.

"Mmmm good boy" as i feel him trying to undo his hands i begin to laugh.. "too much?" I ask sarcastically. Knowing he cant undo his hands he unwantingly replies "no my lady". I can tell hes getting frustrated. So i decide to tease and torture even more. I push him to the bed. Hands bound behind his back and whip off his boxers to release his now very hard cock. It looks delicious. I run my tongue around the top of his leg and bottom of torso. Hes now trying to get his cock in the path of my tongue. I giggle. "Not yet" i say.. "remember you wanted to taste me"

"Yes my lady".. slowly i stand on the bed over him turn around and unzip my suit sliding it down my back he sees iv no bra on, i feel a little squirmer beneath me.. i continue sliding it down to reveal leather stockings. No panties. I bend over and run my hand over my soaked pussy. "You want some i ask" starring into his now very errect eyes. "Please my lady" i lay on the bed next to him rubbing against his body while playing with my moist pussy. Eventually i raise one of my now wet fjngers over his mouth and he licks it clean "mmmmmmm my lady, more please".. his cock is now as swollen as it can be.. i feed him more.. realising he is now beyond teased i stand up bend over and tell him.. "ill suck your big cock if you can make me cum with ur mouth".. spreading my ass cheeks i push my pussy onto his mouth he immediatedly start licking and sucking as my head rests besides his huge cock.. hes surprisingly good at it. But i know he wont be able to make me cum without fingers so i enjoy.. goes hard gentle deep fast slow everything as i moan and enjoy it. I push myself up and spin around on his face and reach to the side of the bed. I see his eyes wander while still licking. Up comes my wand. I switch it on to high straight away ans place it on my now tender clit. This will be fun. I never told him i squirt. I bury his head in my pussy and thrust on his face while moaning intensely with the wand on my clit. Suddenly mmmmmmmmm i fall back on his body squirting all over his face snd mouth.. "good boy" his eyes blinking and red with my my juices......

O lady switch, the things I'd do to be your secret little play thing

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Very erotic encounter Ladyswitch - love to hear more!

Love to see you in the catsuit MMMMM

one very lucky boy

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow this is great and has setups legs

» Add a new message to this topic