FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Show me who's boss!

Show me who's boss!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a fantasy that needs folfilling... I need a bbc to double vag me with my Husband. I need said bbc to show my Husband how to fuck me... he needs a good teacher who will demoralise him and make him feel his dick is inadequate in comparison to his bbc. I want you to shoot your load up my pussy, whilst my Husband's cock is up there to let him know that you've marked your territory and that you are my new master and that you've claimed my pussy and that he needs to ask your permission to fuck it. Anyone up for the challenge? We are ready and waiting. The bigger and blacker the better. Please send pics, I will send in return and I can guaruntee you won't be dissapointed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

What a great fantasy . Be sure to tell us when it happens with all the gritty details . I just love watching a woman take bbc

By *lackCockSheffMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I would fucking love to destroy your tight little pussy while hubby looks on, knowing his cock is pathetic compared to mine. I wanna let him see his slutty little wife give in to black cock as he watches me fuck you deep.

» Add a new message to this topic