FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wifes Surprise

Wifes Surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punky Monkey 1 OP   Man  over a year ago

HAVANT

I was at work on Monday when my phone buzzed. I checked it and saw it was a KIK message, this caused what felt like a small electric shock to shoot through my cock as only my wife has my KIK id and we only use it for sexting.

I felt like running, as I was so excited but somehow managed to control myself and walk calmly to a quiet part of the office.

I checked the message which said " I have been asked to meet, is that ok?" I was slightly disappointed that she asked for my permission but that lasted about a nanosecond and I quickly came to my senses"fuck yeah" was my reply.

I waited for what seemed like hours but was really only about 5 minutes the message came through "he is coming straight from work (he is a builder) and wants to use our shower and wants to be pampered".

My immediate thought was, so my hot wife was not quite the hot SLUT wife I want her to be as she had to ask my permission. By now though the little head was doing all the thinking for the big head "yes" was my hastily typed reply.

I made my way back to my desk and left my phone out so I could see the messages as they came through, but there was nothing, "brilliant" I thought "a fucking no show".

I am pleased to report I couldn't be more wrong.

More to follow if any interest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And ?

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please

By *arry dirtyMan  over a year ago

keighley

Mmm nice keep going

Oh yes keep it going

Any more?

More ?

HAVANT

So back to work I go very disappointed and slightly frustrated that my wife (and me) had been let down, when my phone buzzed "he's here he has parked up the road (to avoid nosey neighbours)".

Now I am very excited and finding it extremely hard to concentrate. But like the dedicated employee I am I returned to work.

Buzz!!! "He's in the shower I think I should help him".

She tells me later that she stripped his work clothes slowly from his tall, toned and muscular body. She delights in telling me how before removing his tight white jockey shorts she ran her manicured fingers along his length watching it grow beneath the fabric.

Confident it had reached its full length she slowly peeled back the, now even tighter shorts. His full 8 inches springs forward just centimeters from my wife's mouth.

My wife starts to giggle as she remembers and recounts to me how, although clean, his cock smelled so musky and manly she had to take a quick lick. In her words "it was an X rated diet moment".

Anyway I am getting ahead of myself, I am back at work going crazy wondering what is going on. Trying not to think of the stranger using my shower.

Buzz!!! Finally I can stop going crazy wondering what is going on at home, I have received a picture message.

Desperately fighting the urge to view it at my desk in the middle of the busy office, I make my way to the toilet.

Now safely sat in a cubicle, away from prying eyes, I take a peek. There is a close up of his big thick cock covered in soapy lather, and my wife's hand grasping it firmly (presumably the source of all the foamy lather). And it didn't escape my notice that her wedding ring was clearly visible.

more to follow

Can't wait to hear more

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Looking forward to the next installment

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Very horny I'm in the building/refurb business who needs a quote?

Love the story more please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmmm

Great story, love this idea

Like it more please

HAVANT

So I'm sat in the cubicle gazing upon the picture of my wife stroking this guys cock, when I hear two men walk into the toilet. I tuck my erection back into my boxers, fake a pretend bottom wipe, cough and the obligatory nose blow.

Confident they will think I have taken a shit and wasn't wanking I walk past them and back to my desk.

Buzz, another picture. My wife in the shower with his hand on her shaven pussy, no wait NOT ON but IN her pussy. At closer inspection at least 3 possible 4 fingers inserted fully between her swollen pussy lips and her clit being massaged by his thumb.

As horny as that image was the thing that struck me most was my wifes gaze into the camera and the smile on her face as she was being finger fucked by this horny builder.

when I get home she tells me how fucking sexy she felt by being fingered she had to have him there and then in the shower (something she has never done with me). Being fucked doggy style in our shower made her feel fucking dirty while being cleaned by her new fuck buddy.

But I'm still at my desk looking at the picture of my wife being used as a glove puppet. I don't give a shit who sees my phone now, in fact I am trying to remember if wanking at your desk counts as gross misconduct?

Love it ?? more please carry on

What happened next?

By *andjCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

excellent

HAVANT

"I need that report before you leave" it's my boss standing behind me, suddenly I do care about who sees my phone and I am certainly glad I wasn't wanking at my desk.

"No problem Jane, I will ping it across by four pm it's my main focus"

"I am not sure it is, nice picture by the way" a sly wink a broad smile and off she goes.

Fuck, fuck, fuck she saw the picture, then the panic subsides when I think about the wink and the smile. Then it dawns on me she thinks its my big thick cock. Mmmmmm I am thinking about the possibilities when...

BUZZ another message, this time a thirty second video. My wife on her knees looking up into the camera with his hard cock slapping her face. I can hear her giggle as she tries to catch it with her mouth.

in no time at all she captures his cock in her mouth and starts to suck. Without warning he grabs the back of her head and pulls her toward him as he thrusts his hips repeatedly forward.

My wife is being face fucked, she's gagging but still looking directly at me loving every second. She has to stop to breath and removes his cock and long trail of her saliva and his precum connecting her mouth to the tip of his cock.

Wow my head is spinning, I am stuck at my desk as my raging hardon, although not massive would definitely be noticed in my pale grey suit trousers. Even if it wasn't the large dark, wet patch of my precum surely would.

Yep I am sat with my legs tucked firmly under my desk and this is where I'm staying.

BUZZ.........

Do tell us more, would love to be invited to borrow a hot wifes shower, so horny.

More please

Wow this is hot hot hot x keep going xxxxx

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

bookmark to follow this one....

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

It's my wife lying back, legs spread wide, almost as wide as the dirty smile she has on her face.

There's a message with this one "thanks mate, I have used your shower, your wife and now your bed" Fucking hell the one thing I really didn't want, other men in our marital bed.

BUZZ another pic, he's fingering her again, no wait not his finger, its a bit thicker than a finger but twice as long with an egg shaped bulge in the end.

But she doesn't have toys I suggested them but she said she had no use for them, she has found a fucking use for them now, literally!!!! I later discover its a G Spot vibe, one of a drawer full of toys I knew nothing about and sadly never will "they're for my special friends".

BUZZ a video. My wife having the vibe rammed in and out of her pussy "I am sooo wet" she says breathlessly, she is not kidding the squelching is unfamiliar to me but sounds delicious.

He takes the vibe out, pussy juice dripping from it " let me taste it" she says "my pussy tastes good". "I will be the judge of that" he says as he sticks his tongue inside my wife's soaking wet cunt. "I did remember to say thanks didn't I?" he says to the camera, wiping my wife's juice from his chin then winking at me.

They are both enjoying my humiliation, if you could have seen my throbbing cock you would have known I was enjoying it too.

Love it please carry on

Can't wait for more

HAVANT

So I am still sat at my desk trying to concentrate on the report I have to finish for 4pm.

I will finish this damn report if I don't get any more distractions BUZZ. Fucking buzz, not now I'm almost finished my resolve lasts all of 2 minutes.

So predictably I take a look, its a video, checking that the sound is down but not off I press play. My wife lying on the edge of our bed with her legs in the air.

I can clearly see her dripping pussy and as he turns the camera towards his face, I can see the cause of all that juice, with my wife's cum dribbling down his chin.

"I reckon I have stretched her enough and she's certainly wet enough, I'm sure she can take it?"

He didn't sound totally convinced and I was totally confused what the fuck had he planned next?

I didn't have to wait long to find out, he started to finger my wife again. This was just just for starters, not fingering but fisting.

My wife starts to groan with pleasure although the groans are drowned out by the noise created by this large fist plunging in an out of my wife's now gaping cunt.

My wife screamed as she shudders, tenses then squirts. Her juice soaking his arm, face and my side of the bed.

Fuck sake I have only ever managed 3 fingers, as she stopped me saying "I can't take any more" yeah right "can't take any more from me you mean".

And lets not mention the fact that in the 26 years we have been together my wife has never squirted, now this lucky bastard is getting it all in a couple of hours from the mother of my children.

Love it more please

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Absolutely love this. More please. Iv always wanted this from my wife

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I'd love this to be my wife!

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Please don't stop

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes more please

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

More please

Fantastic story!!! If only I could get my wife to behave like this!!! I would love to see the look on her face as she takes another man's cock!!

Oops!!!

Hard again....... ah well...... nothing new there then I suppose, lol.

Love it x

HAVANT

No new vids or pics for about an hour, thank god the fuckfest has finished. I can focus on the report, get it to my boss and get home to my hot slut wife.

Or so I thought, BUZZ!!! For fuck sake I am going to get sacked "just ignore it" I say to myself, but I know it wont last I'm hooked.

just a quick look wont hurt, so I peek, brilliant she's giving him a blow job again. Very horny the first time but a bit repetitive now so I close my phone a little disappointed.

Wait though, something is not right about that pic. All the previous pics were selfie style, taken by my wife or her lover this was taken from across the room.

I check my phone again and yes I am fucking right there's someone else there!!!!

BUZZ!!! I was wrong not just one but at least three men, the same wide angle shot with my wife with two rock hard cocks being forced into her mouth by her own hands, drool and spunk running down her chin and over her beautiful breasts.

Fuck the report I'm going home, my fantasy, in action, right now in my home. But I'm stuck here. Five minutes later and my great report is turned to shit in a desperate attempt to finish early and get home catch my wife.

I say my farewells and leave the office, driving back my phone buzzes again. As I left early the roads are quiet, I am not proud to say but I checked the picture.

My wife with two cocks, one in her cunt and the other stretching her arse hole. As this was a quick glimpse I nearly missed the big black cock making my wife gag. They must be queuing down the street!!!

Love it don't stop there more please

Great more please my perfect fantasy x toy x

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland