FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sun fun

sun fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm laid put by the pool sun beating down on my almost naked body.

There's a german couple by me. She has huge tits with massive erect nipples. I cant take my eyes off them. So now I feel my bikini bottoms getting very damp as she has me so horny.

I'm wondering if they swing. He has been looking at my tits all afternoon and when he was rubbing cream into her back he slid his hand briefly between her legs and looked directly at me. She glanced at me and smiled.

Do I speak? Would love to get down n dirty with them xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

go for it and let us know the out come

By *oob lover 99Man  over a year ago

chester

Yeah go for it ! Sounds good !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely go for it. Lived in Germany for 3 years (Parker) and they are VERY broadminded

Just been out to "reserve" my sunbed. As the guy was there i made sure i got one next to them. A flirtatious good morning as i giggled my ass. Let's see what today brings x

Maybe need to ask him to rub some suncream on for you. Or a spot of topless sunbathing

Topless definitely (don't want tan marks) x

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Get him to 'cream you up' after his wife!

I dare say, it'll happen quite naturally!

Bit of flirtatious craic too!!

Love to hear more - maybe a cheeky picture too, all tanned up!! Great pictures so far, naughty minx x

Great body Sexyknickers no wonder he wants to get his hands on you.If I was next to you my cock would be playing tent poles with my trunks or shorts.

Lol thanks

Serious amounts of flirting and she told me i had nice breasts so here's hoping the invite to join them at the pool bbq turns into a sexy fun night.

What a great night..a few drinks and he said that they had fucked talking about what they would like to do with me. I said why not show me. Up to their apartment her and i kissing hes behind me pulls my top over my head and playing with my tits.. shes then sucking and biting on my nipples.. shes on bed and im eating her pussy..big lips and very hairy.. i was soaking by this time.. my skirt still on but barely covered my ass.. he started rubbing my cunt.. a little shock when he felt my piercing.. i turn and take his fat veiny cock out his shorts and suck him off. She fingering herself watching.. then i turn round slip my thong down so its round my thighs and offer him my soaking pussy.. it felt great as he fingered my arse as he pumped me. i parted my ass cheeks and gold him to fuck it as i sucked on her clit.. she crawled under us licked my pussy as he pumped my bottom..pulled out..took condom off and delivered a huge load over my ass.. she licked it all off.. my ass gaping wide..pussy well used.. fuck am horny again xx

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

"What a great night..a few drinks and he said that they had fucked talking about what they would like to do with me. I said why not show me. Up to their apartment her and i kissing hes behind me pulls my top over my head and playing with my tits.. shes then sucking and biting on my nipples.. shes on bed and im eating her pussy..big lips and very hairy.. i was soaking by this time.. my skirt still on but barely covered my ass.. he started rubbing my cunt.. a little shock when he felt my piercing.. i turn and take his fat veiny cock out his shorts and suck him off. She fingering herself watching.. then i turn round slip my thong down so its round my thighs and offer him my soaking pussy.. it felt great as he fingered my arse as he pumped me. i parted my ass cheeks and gold him to fuck it as i sucked on her clit.. she crawled under us licked my pussy as he pumped my bottom..pulled out..took condom off and delivered a huge load over my ass.. she licked it all off.. my ass gaping wide..pussy well used.. fuck am horny again xx"

Brilliant good girl xx

"What a great night..a few drinks and he said that they had fucked talking about what they would like to do with me. I said why not show me. Up to their apartment her and i kissing hes behind me pulls my top over my head and playing with my tits.. shes then sucking and biting on my nipples.. shes on bed and im eating her pussy..big lips and very hairy.. i was soaking by this time.. my skirt still on but barely covered my ass.. he started rubbing my cunt.. a little shock when he felt my piercing.. i turn and take his fat veiny cock out his shorts and suck him off. She fingering herself watching.. then i turn round slip my thong down so its round my thighs and offer him my soaking pussy.. it felt great as he fingered my arse as he pumped me. i parted my ass cheeks and gold him to fuck it as i sucked on her clit.. she crawled under us licked my pussy as he pumped my bottom..pulled out..took condom off and delivered a huge load over my ass.. she licked it all off.. my ass gaping wide..pussy well used.. fuck am horny again xx"

By *iltiMan  over a year ago

st helens

» Add a new message to this topic