Unexpected fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 15:57:21]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South Suffolk Area

Like a great deal of couples that have family commitments we don't get a massive amount of time to ourselves, so when the opportunity came over the weekend we took ourselves out to our local country pub for a glass or two of wine on what was a fine, sunny evening.

As we walked across the car park and further still towards to door past the outside seating area, my wife suddenly stumbled. I had hold of her hand at the time, but she twisted away from me towards a table. Very swiftly a man that was sitting there jumped to his feet and caught her. So swiftly was the move it reminded me of a Latin American dance move :]

My goodness said the man in question, that was close, as she looked up at him, still hanging in his arms as though the Knight in shining armour had arrived.

I sat my lady down at the table to make sure she was ok and left her with " The Knight " and proceeded towards the bar for drinks. Having asked the bar man what the stranger was drinking, I was Informed that Peter was on dry white wine, so purchased a bottle as this is our tipple.

On returning outside I found them in conversation, with Peter gently massaging my wife's ankle. " I hope you don't mind?, I just wanted to make sure such a pretty ankle was still working properly! " said Peter. " That's fine. I'm told you're a dry white chap! " I said. And with that I sat down as my wife removed her ankle from Peters grasp.

We all sat chatting for awhile and had quite soon polished off the bottle of wine so off Peter went to the bar. He was a charming gent, I guessed late 50's maybe early 60's, but in good shape from what could be seen. We learnt he was a retired business man staying for a few days in a lodge at the local golf club.

More wine flowed over the next hour as we chatted away like old friends. My wife made her excuses and trotted off to the ladies just as someone in the opposite direction said hello to me. As I turned back round I caught sight of Peter watching her walk off. He turned back towards me and his face Instantly changed in colour. " It's ok, I really don't mind you looking, I'm not the jealous type " I assured him ". Thank goodness for that, she is rather lovely " was the reply. " You mean sexy and hot Peter I'm sure!, we are grown men after all, and I really don't mind the compliments and neither will my wife " I replied with laughter.

On my wife's return we continued to chat and I quickly dropped into the conversation that Peter had been caught watching her. We all laughed before she called him a naughty boy. With that off went Peter to the gents. My wife of course wanted to know exactly what had been said, and when I explained, she replied " Well he's not bad either is he!, the sexy older man "

As I saw Peter returning some 5 minutes later with another bottle of wine I decided to turn the situation and indeed our evening on it's head. Turning to my wife I said " Why don't you thank him with a kiss for saving you and his compliments, properly I emphasised! "

Of course, my sexy better half needed no further encouragement to shock and surprise our new friend and as soon as he returned she Instantly rose from her seat and gently kissed him on the lips, saying thank you as she withdrew before moving back in for what was a very long and passionate kiss to which Peter needed no persuading in respond to.

" Wow " he said as he sat down. " Did you like that Peter " said my lady as she smiled whilst moving her hand onto my now erect cock. Very much so, was the reply, and with that came a whisper into my ear " I'm feeling very naughty and extremely horny, am I ok? ". " Of course, be as naughty and horny as you feel darling " I said looking directly at Peter.

With that, my wife got up, moved towards Peter, kissed him again, and took his hand in hers as she said " Come with me you " and walked him off around the back of a barn that sat in the car park.

Part two to follow if you like this

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Loving this. Looking forward to part 2. Wish I caught your wife

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - love to hear more!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

like it please carry on

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please carry on.

Looking forward to next part.

South Suffolk Area

Part two.....

As I watched them walk away, hand in hand, that nervous yet exciting feeling rushed through me, every Inch of my body was consumed with it. As they turned the corner and out of sight I felt like following them, I wanted to follow them, but I stay put at our table, teasing myself, whilst allowing my lady to enjoy her private time with our new play mate.

About 5 minutes had passed since I lost sight of them and my mind was racing around Imagining what they were doing. " How are you then?, nice and mild tonight, where's the Mrs gone?, left you on your own has she? ", said the voice. " No " I laughed, " Just off to the ladies. I'm fine, just enjoying this lovely evening " I said to the landlord as I watched him approach the double doors to the front of the barn.

In he went, banging about, moving things around whilst obviously looking for something. At that moment Peter came into sight and as he reached the front of the barn my lady followed at a fast pace behind.

" Shit, I thought we were going to get caught " said Peter, as my wife picked up our now empty wine bottle, shaking it. " I need a drink " She said. As our friend trotted off to the bar, my wife sat beside me. " Is that Paul in that bloody barn? " she asked. I nodded with a sorry kind of grin. " Suddenly, in a frantic, excited rush, her lips met mine and her tongue penetrated deep between them, taking the grin from my face. It was a very sensuous and wanting kiss!. She pulled away, grabbed my hand and pushed it up her skirt, rubbing my hand over her soaking pussy. " That's what he's just done to me, he had me coming within a couple of minutes and I was just about to come again, and that's just him with his Incredible touch. He's very fit, very firm under his shirt and his cock was rock hard, feels big too when feeling through his trousers "

Peter returned with another bottle of wine. " Phew, I've just about calmed down, exciting though " Said our new friend. " Are you Inviting us back to the lodge then Peter?, I have a feeling we are going to have a frantically awesome fuck, I can't wait to get my hands on that hard cock of yours, not to mention my mouth and pussy. Peter looked shocked at my wife's straight and honest talk, and before I knew it the three of us were walking up the road away from the pub and towards the golf club.

By *igblackcockNgMan  over a year ago

Horny guy for fun in Kent

Great story x

This is making for a great read

» Add a new message to this topic