FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cinema fucking

cinema fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My master took me to see fifty shades of grey as a valentines present. We sat in the back row with our drinks and ice cream like kids. but what happened next was definitely not PG. As we watched the movie. my master slide his finger up my skirt caressing my creamy thighs and started to gently finger my pussy as I got wetter and wetter. before I knew it master had his cock and I leaned over to take it in my hands pumping the big thick shaft. I leant over further so I could take master's big thick throbbing cock into my mouth. sucking on it hungrily as master's fingers plunged deep into my wet hungry needy pussy. Master then pulled me off my seat and onto his lap so I Impaled myself deep onto his cock during a steamy scene when Mr Grey is fucking Ana.. Watching them fuck, listening to the intense soundtrack as my master's cock thrusts deep into my hungry needy pussy while in a cinema full of people. I felt so naughty and horny, I bent further over so his cock could really fill me deep.

After the movie we were both so so turned on so master took me down into the underground car park, He led me down the old used stairway. pushed me firmly against a big old rusty door, he lifted up my skirt spanked my ass hard then thrust into me. My master was fucking me doggy style in a dark car park staircase against a big rusty door where someone could have seen as.... I felt like such a naughty slut :p xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny

By *hampagneSupernovaMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Is this a true story?

By *hockcockMan  over a year ago

lancashire

I've had a Virgin girl in the back seat of the cinema she was wearing a burka slid it off let her suck my cock and then pulled her trousers off fingered her pussy nice and wet was fun lol

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love visiting sex cinemas with men, women or couples that want to cruise there...

I did it a while ago .....

Met a couple in the cinema. The man asked me to sit next to the Mrs ...

As the movie progressed we sat real close my shoulders pressed into her full boobs and half way through I was feeling her wet pussy as she kneaded my cock over my jeans.

Was so sexy erotic ...

yes champagne it is a true story and I loved every second of it xx

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I'd be very surprised if it's true knowing how many cameras are in cinemas now!!!

We had a couple about 10 seats away from us getting a little carried away one evening, just kissing and heavy petting, but no flesh showing, and they were removed from the cinema!

Shame, as we were enjoying the view

» Add a new message to this topic