FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Closest you've cum

Closest you've cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerob OP   Couple  over a year ago

solihull

Got a load of abuse last time we tried to discuss this but will try again.

For the righteous mob, no one was offended and we did not impose any sexual activity on any unsuspecting individual......and there were no children about.

When in a crowded bar abroad Dee who loves and comes from anal very easily, was sitting on an unpadded tall stool in a bar. Feeling sexy we decided that a toy up her bum would add to the excitement. She excused herself and returned with said toy in position. Due to the firm surface of the seat she enjoyed the sensation of sitting with the toy in position. After a while she started to slowly grind and squeeze the toy, unknown to every one around she was starting to get very wet and turned on, especially as there were a large number of people sittong and standing within a foot or so of us. After only a short time i realised that she was close to cumming as she stopped chatting and was concentrating very hard, not to make a noise or be obvious what she was doing. When she came she had the sexiest look on her face ever, a combination of pleasure and forced self control with just the smallest sensation of her 'rocking'...' to the music'.!

Being so close and cumming so hard has made us want to know of others experiences. We do this often now.. Dont think anyone has ever realised what we are doing, so what is the closest you've cum to someone? Please self righteous brigade let this thread run a little without you 'imposing' your morality on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

Let me know where and when you next holiday is... I'd love to share it. I've iften been out with a cock ring I keeping hard and wife has had various sex toys in place. Always leads to a steamy night when we get back to our room.

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Sounds great to me nice story . .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very erotic! Have you tried the remote love eggs. Me and my ex used to go out to different places i.e cinema restaurants nightclubs and xtasia with me at the remote control. I used to send her to the bar and watch her try to compose herself while she muttered her order to the waitress. She used to then give me amazing blowjobs in the car on the way home... a women cumming hard discreetly is mind blowing

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I was in a bar on New Years Eve many years ago with a guy is only been seeing a week.

We went outside to have a smoke and get some fresh air and we started getting frisky.

As it was nearly midnight we went back in to enjoy the celebrations.

My guy was stood behind me at the bar and the pub was absolutely rammed with everyone stood up, dancing etc and I felt his hand pulling up the back of my skirt.

He very slowly worked his fingers inside my underwear and proceeded to finger me and tease my clit until I came, quite literally in the spot.

I have done it several times since with my husband in various bars etc and find it very exciting.

Me and my girlfriend were getting hot and heavy in the apartment, a bar in town... Deep passionate kisses, hands roaming over (and when we weren't being watched, under) each other's clothes. Upon closing time we left and sat on one of the benches along the fence of the grounds of the city hall. The intensity of our desires continued to grow as we kissed and teased each other. We decided to walk the streets hand in hand looking a little more privacy ... We stopped at a bus shelter in a street behind the city hall... She was wearing a dress with panties and tights... I sat on the wee narrow bench, parted my legs and she stood inbetween them facing me... She flashed her tits when no one was around and i would give her nipples the odd wee suck too... I lifted her dress so that it covered my croth area too and got my cock out underneath her dress... Her hands came down to rub it as i slipped my hand inside her tights and panties... Her pussy was SOAKING WET! i fingered her as she tugged on my throbbing hard cock... With the tights and panties it was too awkward to fuck in that position... So i turned her around and she backed up against me... Again i positioned her dress so that it covered my crotch area... I reached around underneath her dress and again slid my hand inside her panties and continued to finger her warm wet pussy... My stiff hard cock was rubbing against her ass, felt great against the material of her tights... Every so often people would walk past us, and we'd pretend we were just cuddling, as soon as they passed we get back down to it... After a while of teasing her clit and fingering her pussy, and my cock rubbing up against her ass i couldnt bear it anymore! I HAD to have my cock inside her... I stopped playing with pussy and reached underneath her... I grabbed her tights just between her ass and pussy and ripped them open... I pulled her panties to the side and lined my cock up at the enterance to her pussy... I teasingly rubbed the tip of my cock along the length of her pussy lips... Suddenly in the middle of me teasing her, she pushed herself hard back onto me, my full length disapoeared inside her warm, soaking wet pussy... My dick felt amazing going from the cold night air to being inside the warmth of her body... I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed and pulled her back and forward, grinding my cock deep inside her... Just then we could hear another couple walking up the street towards us... I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder... The couple walked past right infront of us not knowing that my cock was buried deep inside her pussy... I was incredibly turned on with the combination of a long night of teasing and forplay, and the thrill that someone might catch us! I knew it wouldnt be long before i shot my full load inside her... She started circling her hips, with my cock still buried in her pussy up to the hilt... I reached around to the front of her again and started rubbing her clit... This drove her wild and she whispered that she was close to cumming... I told her to cum for me, told her i wanted her to cum all over thick hard cock... I could feel my cock pulsing inside her and knew my climax was imminent... I told her i was close, told her i was gonna fill her pussy full of my cum... I could feel her legs trembling, she told me she was cumming, her pussy tightend around my shaft... Almost instantly my balls tightend and load after load of my hot cum shot out of my throbbing cock and filled her warm satisfied pussy! After we regained our composure we straighted ourselves up and made our way home.

As a man we run the risk of being labeled a flasher or pervert, but I've cum rubbing my cock in bars, trains and on an aeroplane under a blanket with pasengers sat next to me not knowing what I was doing. , not quite the mile high club but the next best thing.

I often have a wank driving along the motorway both day and night.

All of those produce an amazing orgasm as it is such a big turn on for me.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"Got a load of abuse last time we tried to discuss this but will try again.

For the righteous mob, no one was offended and we did not impose any sexual activity on any unsuspecting individual......and there were no children about.

When in a crowded bar abroad Dee who loves and comes from anal very easily, was sitting on an unpadded tall stool in a bar. Feeling sexy we decided that a toy up her bum would add to the excitement. She excused herself and returned with said toy in position. Due to the firm surface of the seat she enjoyed the sensation of sitting with the toy in position. After a while she started to slowly grind and squeeze the toy, unknown to every one around she was starting to get very wet and turned on, especially as there were a large number of people sittong and standing within a foot or so of us. After only a short time i realised that she was close to cumming as she stopped chatting and was concentrating very hard, not to make a noise or be obvious what she was doing. When she came she had the sexiest look on her face ever, a combination of pleasure and forced self control with just the smallest sensation of her 'rocking'...' to the music'.!

Being so close and cumming so hard has made us want to know of others experiences. We do this often now.. Dont think anyone has ever realised what we are doing, so what is the closest you've cum to someone? Please self righteous brigade let this thread run a little without you 'imposing' your morality on it. "

Not only an amazing looking woman but a great sense of adventure, just the sort of woman I'm longing to meet. Thanks for sharing the story, I'd love to read more.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"As a man we run the risk of being labeled a flasher or pervert, but I've cum rubbing my cock in bars, trains and on an aeroplane under a blanket with pasengers sat next to me not knowing what I was doing. , not quite the mile high club but the next best thing.

I often have a wank driving along the motorway both day and night.

All of those produce an amazing orgasm as it is such a big turn on for me. "

A wank while driving on a motorway......that's sensible!!!!

By *unnyDaysCouple  over a year ago

The Middle

I had an ex that loved to be fingered by me at a busy bar. One night she was brave enough to go without panties and was wearing a short dress. We had our usual dance, drinks ect and I went to the bar for more drinks. She came up behind me and wrapped her hand round the front of me to rub my cock. Well being the gent I had to return the favour only to find her soaking pussy already filled with someone's fingers. I spun around quickly only to see a stunning blonde smiling at walking away from us sucking my girlfriends juice from her fingers.

» Add a new message to this topic