FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Encouraging my gf

Encouraging my gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if this belongs in here, but has been my fantasy for her to fuck someone else for ages, have even told her she is free to play in the past, but she has always refused. Likewise she has always refused to even consider swinging, mmf etc.

Over the last few weeks, my girlfriend has been spending time with our neighbour. She is 36, he is 57, recently single. Lived next door to him for a few years and never really had much to do with him, but these last few weeks, he has cropped up in conversation a few times, started off with her mentioning she'd been chatting to him over fence, then he'd been round for a coffee, he's taken her shopping, been round and cut our grass, she been round his and done some housework etc, but gradually she has mentioned him more frequently, and seems to spend a lot of time either round his or he round ours, especially when the kids are at school, and when Im not there. How she speaks of him has also changed, and how they act towards each other the few times I have been there, has also changed. I'm not saying anything has happened, like I said before, she has always refused to consider anything I have mentioned to spice things up. Our sex life is sporadic at best, (I often work long hours), when she wants it, Im tired, when I want it, she's tired, etc etc.

Given that I dont have a problem with her having some fun, and considering how they act around each other, any body have any suggestions on what I could do, or say maybe, to encourage something to happen between them? If it hasnt already, that is!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oole2010Couple  over a year ago

southampton

Why dont you just ask her?

I have in the past, to a negative response, but she has cheated on her ex's in the past. I she would never admit to me if she has done anything, even tho she knows Im fine with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Casually mention it to him,

"Casually mention it to him,"

No I disagree, you should be talking to her before you say anything to him. You wouldn't want any pressure put on her especially if she's already reluctant. You should talk to her before anything else

"Casually mention it to him,

No I disagree, you should be talking to her before you say anything to him. You wouldn't want any pressure put on her especially if she's already reluctant. You should talk to her before anything else"

I'm reluctant to mention it to her, tried that in the past and been met with a definite 'no'. Saying that tho, considering I was stroking her pussy at the time,the moment I mentioned it, despite her response, she became very wet, very quickly. I took that to be a sign that the idea does turn her on.

Also, although she seems reluctant if I mention it, I suspect she may have already had some fun in the past. I had to stay in hospital, quite some way from home, roughly a 90 min car journey. One of my friends would give her a lift 2 or 3 times a week, but the return journey always took a lot longer, sometimes upto 3 hours! Yet for anyone else, the return journey was the same, 90 mins. She never could explain it and always changed the subject pretty quickly.

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Say nowt just put a hiden camara in lol.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

just leave it to run its course, no need for you to interfere, if it happens it happens, if it don't it don't.

worst thing you could do is to put pressure on either of them

By *oco101Man  over a year ago

Kent

To me her actions if she has played away would be cheating, if you're alright with her behaving this way then good luck. If she had confessed and told you what she's was doing then that would be what you asked and you'd have no reason to complain.

Either way good luck, try to enjoy it if you want it, if not ditch her and find someone that will respect you and indulge your fantasies

I had similar experience recently. She denied she was thinking of anyone else. When I was fisting her I asked her what she was thinking of ... At first she said nothing then I replied come on nobody fantasises about nothing. I asked are you thinking about fucking someone else, are you thinking about a different cock ... She admitted she was. I asked more. Are you thinking about another cock in particular ... She said yes. I named her ex who had been texting her and she nodded yes. She said after she thought I would be upset instead I encouraged it.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"I had similar experience recently. She denied she was thinking of anyone else. When I was fisting her I asked her what she was thinking of ... At first she said nothing then I replied come on nobody fantasises about nothing. I asked are you thinking about fucking someone else, are you thinking about a different cock ... She admitted she was. I asked more. Are you thinking about another cock in particular ... She said yes. I named her ex who had been texting her and she nodded yes. She said after she thought I would be upset instead I encouraged it."

Think I might have been More upset that her Ex had a cock the size of your Fist..

Ha ha not upset at all ... She started telling me what they used to get up to.

Took some advice from someone who pm'd me, suggesting I speak to him, planned to do it later but as I left for work this morning, he was outside putting his bin out and we got chatting, made me late for work but was worth it.

To cut a long story short, he is now knows I dont mind her having some fun, and gave him the green light to try his luck, on the understanding that she doesnt know that I know, and that he keeps me in the loop about what happens, gave him my number and off I went to work.

So far I've had about 8 texts asking if I'm serious and ok about it, and asking a whole load of questions,

By *iggerooooCouple  over a year ago

Conwy

Could be a recipe to quickly become a single man.

When you meet and play through this site or others, you know its just fun ... Nothing more.

When play happens naturally as it could for your partner, emotions come naturally too.

She won't have gone into it with the mindset of "fun"

You'll arrive home one afternoon to find she now lives in the next house and is no longer interested in you lol

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Was thinking the same

If it happens, it happens, he has said he doesn't want to take her away, its purely fun from his point of view, and he will make sure she knows that.

You're going to be so horny hearing how this goes

Any update on this story?

"Say nowt just put a hiden camara in lol. "

"Could be a recipe to quickly become a single man.

When you meet and play through this site or others, you know its just fun ... Nothing more.

When play happens naturally as it could for your partner, emotions come naturally too.

You'll arrive home one afternoon to find she now lives in the next house and is no longer interested in you lol "

hit the nail on the head, unless she likes to cheat and thats why she has always refused fun that he would have knowledge of

Just a quick update, Friday night she supposedly went out with friends for a drink, stayed at her friends and came home 11am Saturday morning.

He'd texted me and told me he had asked her round for a drink, she was v keen to go and suggested she stay the night at his.

Thought I'd just add, we have been trying for a baby for some time, therefore she is not on the pill. I dont have many details yet of Friday night, but I do know they slept together, and that he had her bareback!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Next stop the Jeremy Kyle show!! lol

Come on full us in on the details pls x

nice

Blimey, this is worth keeping tabs on

I lost a partner to another guy on here it hurts so be careful is all I'll say
"Could be a recipe to quickly become a single man.

You'll arrive home one afternoon to find she now lives in the next house and is no longer interested in you lol "

Any update?

More please xxx

???

Jeremy Kyle does free DNA tests

Crikey all happening x

Wonder if the OP came home to find his Mrs is now his neighbour??

By *agic wandMan  over a year ago

harrow

"Next stop the Jeremy Kyle show!! lol "

Just what I was thinking lol

» Add a new message to this topic