FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The bathroom survey

The bathroom survey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The phone rang. It wasn't a number I recognised. Do you do bathrooms as well as kitchens? Yes, I said.

The appointment was made for 9.30 on wednesday.

I turned up 10 minutes early and rang the door bell. It was a while before it was answered. There stood a relatively attractive, if a little overweight, older lady, perhaps around 55 to 60. She looked a little flustered.

You're early she said. Sorry, yes I am always early.

Come in, it's my en suite, follow me.

I followed her upstairs and couldn't help but stare at here arse. It was a little on the large size but nice never the less through her jeans.

As we went through the bedroom I noticed a very large dildo on the bed that was still glistening with pussy juice and I made an audible gulping sound. This explained why she came to the door flustered.

She must have heard my gulping sound because she looked round at me and noticed I was staring at the bed. Then she realised what I was looking at and went all red and said oh my god, I am so sorry and quickly tried to hide it. Thats ok I said, we all need a bit a tension release occasionally and smiled at her.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and hand then had a bit of a naughty smile on her face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

What happened next

she then walked over to me and put her hand on my already hardening cock and said that she doesn't get any of her husband any more and has to use the dildo every morning for satisfaction.

i reply that i fully understand and lean forward and kiss her passionately on the lips.

as our tongues play with each other fiercely she starts to undo my zipper and pulls my now fully erect cock out of my jeans.

then she slides down my body until she is on her knees and starts sucking my cock with her luscious lips.

i can sense she is hungry for a man as she is sucking my cock wildly

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Keep going.....

i pull her up and tell her to get her jeans off. then i bend her over the bed a force my cock into her soaking wet pussy from behind. it goes in so easily. she moans loudly as i pound her from behind. then i stick a finger in her puckered arsehole. she gasps and it briefly goes very tight then relaxes. i am fucking her pussy with my cock and her arse with my finger and she is loving it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

this woman is so wet and bucking wildly. she cums loads over my cock. i then pull out of her and push her around so she is now lying on the bed. i get i the 69 position and start licking her very wet pussy. it tastes so good. she is now sucking my cock again and i tell her to finger my arse. this she does while sucking me for all she is worth. it isn't long until i am cumming buckets in her mouth and she swallows it up and the same time she chums loudly again as i lick her out.

Marleybabe I hope your getting wet and horny reading this guys erotic story??...mmm

Mmm very erotic

I'm fitting a bathroom at the

moment.....I haven't had time to stop for a shag yet, I must have misread the instructions somewhere along the way lol.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Go round to quote for a bathroom and end up doing a wet womb. Nice one.

Mmm could do with a quote for a bathroom. Hope it includes all the extras

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

"Go round to quote for a bathroom and end up doing a wet womb. Nice one."

"Mmm could do with a quote for a bathroom. Hope it includes all the extras "

make sure they plug all the holes