FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny wives need fucking

Horny wives need fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naughtyfucker OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I text you the hotel room number as agreed, your hubby out of the country on business and you have an itch that needs a big scratch. I hope you have remembered my request! Heels, stockings and no panties knock the door and dont say a word stand with your back to the door and wait for me to answer!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

sheffield

I wait getting nervous as you do with a meet close by.

Theres a knock at the door and you have remembered i can see your hair and back through the peep hole.

I open the door, grab your hair and pull you into the room, my hand reaching between your legs ensuring you have listened to me. I feel your instant wetness so excited at your naughtiness as i turn you around and we begin to kiss our tongues explore each other as my hands wander all over your hot married body.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny story so far

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sheffield

I press 2 fingers inside you soaking my hand as i slowly fuck you with them.

I take my wet fingers out of you and press them into your mouth rubbing your juices on your lips - i whisper i need to taste you right now as i press my hard cock into your bum through my jeans - i can feel my own pre cum in my pants as im so horny and need to fuck you hard.

I still have hold of your hair and turn you around to kiss you and taste your juices on your lips, mmm so sweet as we share your taste i pull off your dress leaving you exactly as i told you to be dressed - bra, stockings and heels - i take a step back to admire your sexy figure and can feel your eyes looking at my hard cock through my jeans i tell you to spread your legs so i can admire your freshly shaven pussy ready for me to eat. I pick you up and throw you onto the bed your legs spreading as you land and i can see you glistening with excitement wondering what will happen next still not a word has been spoken.

» Add a new message to this topic