FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Keeping hubby informed

Keeping hubby informed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outheasthornyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

I'd been chatting to this couple for a week or two. She was allowed to play away occasionally with hubby's permission, and eventually we agreed where she and I would meet. I was stood at the hotel bar, spotted her immediately she walked into the bar, smartly dressed, skirt, blouse and heels. Drink I asked? G and T please. We took our drinks to a more comfortable area, and as she sat I could see just about the top of her lacy holdups. Looks promising I thought, as we put the world to rights for a few minutes. Dinner I offered and off we went to the hotel restaurant over dinner she told me a littl more about them. Hubby gave her permission to meet other guys, but liked to be kept up to date with what was happening, and a few pictures too. Is that ok she asked me.....I was certainly very comfortable, and with that she disappeared to the ladies. As she came back I could swear her skirt appeared a little shorter, and as she went to sit down next to me she slipped her knickers into my jacket pocket. Don't think I will need these will i, her hand in my thigh....well it was pretty obvious I was hard.....her hand wandered a little more.....commando she smiled. I nodded as she licked her lips. Desert upstairs I suggested which is how I found myself stood just behind her, waiting for a lift as she leaned into me, my cock pressing against her. Luckily the lift was empty and mirrored, I lifted her skirt and laid my hand in her pussy.....selfie for hubby? So his first photo of the evening was on its way.....his lovely wife with a strangers hand on her pussy. Luckily it wasn't to far to my room.....anybody watching would have seen that we were definitely going to be fucking.....struggling to keep our hands off each other. This was going to be good.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Very good start. I like

By *lec4385Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Sounds good

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

good start please carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Part 2 pls

Guildford

As we closed the door he texted back.....hornyfucker.....he hasn't seen the best yet I said. As the door closed we stood and snogged each other, tongues entwined. Shrugging my jacket off, she reached inside my trousers to find my hard cock, as I unzipped her skirt, allowed it to drop.....OMG, stockings not hold ups, and a very wet pussy. Her hands were cool on my cock, felt so so good. Somehow we found our way to the bed, side by side as she wanked me......me fingering her, we turned for a 69....she passed me her camera....show me sucking your cock for him.....oh fuck he texted back.....going to have him.....God yes she said......as I sucked her clit in my mouth, felt so good her hips starting to buck against me.......sucking her harder......she started to moan very loudly....cumming hard on my tongue.....

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm

Mmmmmm very nice

Mmmm horny x

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Nice

Guildford

God she was so tasty, passed me the camera again so I could take a pic of her soaking wet open pussy, immaculately framed by her suspenders and stockings, her lovely painted fngernails undid my shirt as I removed her blouse, undid her lacy bra and started to suck her hard nipples as she played with mine. She moved my hand back to her pussy, opening her legs wider to finger her again, bringing her to yet another loud orgasm. Ooo this lady was delightfully horny. I reached for a condom....she ripped the packet open with her teeth. Somehow we got my hard cock covered. Knelt between her legs I started to tease, opening her as she took a couple more snaps and sent them to him.....before she wrapped her legs around my arse as we fucked each other deep and hard. Both of us were moaning, panting hard at the pleasure we were giving each other as she pressed the call button in her phone. I heard him answer, all he could hear was his wife and I fucking each other...my balls slapping against her arse as we both suddenly exploded in the most amazing orgasm....felt so so good. We lay entwined, holding each other tight, gentle kisses as we came down from our high.....shortly I went to pour us a glass of bubbles.....I had another idea, and evidently my new found lover did too........

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Keep it up

More please

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

ohhh .... bubbles fun time?!

Guildford

As I stood to pour she was at my back leaning into me, her hands easily playing with my cock again......have a steady hand she asked? Think so I said, what did you have in mind as the cork popped. In answer she knelt, massaging my gals with this pink finger nailed hands and started licking up and down my hardening shaft. That felt good, I was concentrating hard and as I finished pouring I offered her a glass. She stood very close as we toasted each other. Her pussy was still soaking, as she climbed back on to our bed. I slipped a cushion under her arse, took a sip of champagne, knelt between her legs and dribbled it onto her pussy..I swaer her clit got harder, along with her nipples as I started to give her champagne oral. She was bucking against me a little bit, I lifted her arse slightly, reached for my glass and poured some into her pussy for me to drink. That was it, her hand on my head, legs on my shoulders my tongue lapping champagne from her pussy she simply exploded in a long moaning orgasm. Fuck she said after a few minutes. That was incredible....and taking a mouthful of champagne she took my cock back in her mouth. The sensation of her hot mouth and cool champagne ws simply incredible.....I'm close I whispered....at which she took another gulp of champagne, fondled my balls as her lips wrapped around my cock. That was it for me as my balls exploded......cum and champagne dribbling down her chin. She passed me the camera and shortly another pic was on its way to hubby. Hadn't heard from you in a while he said.....been fucking? No she answered we're enjoying cum and champagne orgasm cocktails. She stripped her soaking stockings off.....straddled and laid on me as we kissed.....tasting each other's cum and champagne as we snogged each other delightfully, her pussy gently masturbating against my cock....which was just hard enough for her to do so...felt so good...so close to her soaking pussy...wish I could watch he said again by text.....wait a while and maybe you will she said.....as we slowly got our breath back. Should we give him a show she said to me?.........

nice

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Please say you put a show on for him

Love it more plse mmmh xxx

Guildford

That sounds a horny idea I agreed. I must admit as she knelt over wiggling her arse to get her laptop out I couldn't help but stand behind her, and run my hands over her delightful body, my by now rapidly hardening cock rested on her delightful arse.....she was breathing a little more heavily now as she set the laptop up for him to watch. She slipped a baby doll nightie on, little knickers and switched the camera on. We couldn't see him, but he could see and speak to us. Having fun he asked, immensely we both said in unison. Sit on my knee facing the camera I suggested. And slipped my hand inside her knickers. She slid back a little more feeling my hard cock on her arse as i masturbated her clit. She was obviously enjoying from her moans, and squirming ..... he could see too, was begging her to take her knickers off so he could see her pussy. Don't be impatient she said, as I slipped a couple of fingers inside her, my other hand tweaking her nipples through her nightie. Slip them off for him I said and she stood, knickers off, and sat back, laying back on me know so he got a good view of my fingering her. Her excitement suddenly burst and she started cumming and cumming. I have to admit to being pretty close too as she had been rubbing against my cock I want to fuck you again I whispered and she reached for the condom, slipped it on me, and sat back on my knees easing my cock inside her. I certainly slipped in a lot easier this time, hearing him stifling and OMG as he saw his wife penetrated. Her orgasms were now almost continuous as I played with her clit as she was riding me. One last huge moan from her......and I came really hard, moaning with the pleasure she had just given me......we slowed down a little.........

Loving it

Magic

Very nice

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mm interesting

By *otNottmCplCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I would love my mrs to do this. She's done similar in the past but would like the cam bit as well.

Guildford

Was very hot.......and she and I are off to a club this week.......without him. If it goes well I will tell you all that story

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Look forward to it

Guildford

So last Thursday I picked her up from the station close to my favourite club. Ready for fun I asked, OMG yes she said as her shortish skirt rose above her lacy topped hold ups. We kind of fondled each other on our journey, I was as hard as she was wet......quick change for me into a towel as we arrived, she slipped her skirt blouse off to reveal a red basque as we grabbed a glass of wine in the bar.......ready I asked as we exchanged a deep kiss.........

» Add a new message to this topic