FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my old stories when I was here before:

I sat with my drink in the hotel bar, watching people go by. A couple caught my eye across the room. They were attractive. Not models. Not stick thin. Normal, everyday, attractive people.

I was certain they were looking at me but could not be sure. I carried on drinking, sneakly peeping every so often. By now I was positive they were aware of me. Why? Well, the lady had her legs ever slightly apart whilst her man had his had discreetly on her. He was teasing her with his fingers and only I could see. The lady was looking directly at me and winked, blowing a kiss at the same time.

I felt a stiffening in my jeans and readjusted myself so nobody would notice. No sooner as it started, did it finish.

The couple got up and walked towards my table. I panicked but need not have worried. They dropped a room key on my table and said: "Room 47 in 10 minutes", then left the bar.

I calmly put the key card in my shirt pocket and finished my drink. The thoughts were flashing through my mind as to what would happen. Obviously they wanted me in on the action....and my cock could not wait.

I rode the lift and walked the corridor to room 47. I took a deep breath and slid the card into the lock; it worked first time which was unusual. I slowly opened the door to the dark room. Only the daylight glow around the curtains was visible. My eyes adjusted and I saw the both of them on the bed.

The man beckoned me to join them. As i got on the bed, the lady unzipped my jeans and took my stiff cock out. There was no messing around as she expertly took me in her mouth.

Her man joined her and started to kiss her around my cock. I was nervous as I am as straight as they come. The feeling was incredible though and the fact it was wrong made it ever so right.

I moaned and used my hands to touch both of their body's. They responded by letting their hands explore mine.

It was all too hot and I had to move my cock for fear of cumming too soon. I started to kiss the lady softly on the neck, working my way down her back, gently kissing and licking whilst she sucked her man hard.

I worked my tongue up her spine and whispered in her ear: "I need to fuck you right now". As she sucked her man, she nodded her approval and moved her pussy towards me. She was on all fours and had her legs spread, ready for me. Waiting for me. I put the tip of my cock inside and slowly eased it as she pushed backwards onto me.

Her man and I got into a good rhthym as we roasted her and it was not long before she started moaning. Her breathing got heavy and I could sense her losing her control. She was on the verge of her first orgasm...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic